OK, post your CURRENT favorite songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 207 comments
  • 7,300 views
Depeche Mode - Painkiller (DJ Shadow Mix)
 
I'm soooooo-o-o Caught Up, really felling it, Caught up. I don't know what it is, but it seams shes got me twisted.

Caught Up - Usher (above), and Soldier - Destiny's Child F. T.I. and Lil' Wayne

I don't know which one!!!!!!!
 
Hmmm, I have so much music.. My Chemical Romance-I'm not Okay.
Awesome song. Gay name....
 
Led Zeppelin-Custard Pie

EDIT: You know what, scratch that.

New Favorite= Led Zeppelin-The Rover. :dopey:
 
Muse - "Hysteria" and Wanda Lee and the Drum Machine - "It Keeps Ticking By..." (they're a local band).
 
Killers - Glamourous Indie Rock'n'roll
 
I have 3 favourites at the moment

Feeder - Tumble and fall
Stereophonics - Dakota
Athlete - Wires

In fact, make that 4

Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for?
 
Radio gaga- Queen & Man in the Mirror - something something fusion featuring Red Angel :shrug:
 
The Killers - Somebody told me

Has been my favourite for about 4 months now.
 
Since about 3 months ago I started listening a lot to the 80's Glam Rock/Hair Band, and now its one of the three differnt genres that I ever listen to, the other ones are Thrash and Death Metal.

But the current song that I really listen to alot and I'm even playing right now is

Motley Crue - Live Wire

I have it on the the "Red White and Crue" album, track 1, cd 1. I'm still looking for the original album (Don't want to buy it from the net), and can't find it so far, thts the album "Too Fast for Love"
 
zoxxy
Rush - One Little Victory !
Easily the best song off of Vapor Trails.

My current favourite song:
Rush - Freewill

I can't get over how good the instrumental part of this song is!
 
Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria/Glory Fades
not a new song its my current favorite
 
30 Seconds To Mars - "Echelon"
Nine Inch Nails - "The Hand That Feeds"
 
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) is really doing it for me right now.
 
My current fav. again from the '80s Glam Bands,

Autograph - Turn Up the Radio

Turn it up!!!!! I need the music, gimme some more!!!!

Its also was #11 on the "40 Most Awesomely Bad Metal Songs" show.
 
Back