OK, post your CURRENT favorite songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 207 comments
  • 7,300 views
Just started re-listening to some oldy moldy stuff... I can't get enough of the Eagles & The Steve Miller Band ! Love it !
 
Shannon
Eminem? D12? P.O.D? ..Green Day?! I can't believe I used to listen to this garbage! :scared:

Alice In Chains - "Would?" would have to be my current fave.

Damn, you beat me to it. ;)

At the moment, I'm playing Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline a lot. 👍
 
Superjoint Ritual - Everyone Hates Everyone, best song ever i dont bother listening to other bands there all worthless to me
 
Tiger Lou - The War Between Us

The brass does it for me.
 
I've had a particular obsession with the song Angel With The Scabbed Wings by none other than...

Marilyn Manson!​
 
Playing over and over now is:

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

From the new album out in March. 👍
 
Originally Posted by Shannon

Eminem? D12? P.O.D? ..Green Day?! I can't believe I used to listen to this garbage! :scared:

:lol: I was looking through this thread and thought the exact same thing.
 
Almost by Bowling for Soup. i think its a clever song
 
The song I just can't stop playing over and over is called Nobody's Fool, its "weeping" power ballad about breaking up, and its by the only hair band to be named after a freaking fairy tale princess.........Cinderella.
 
I've been listening to Millencolin - NosePicker, Sublime - Seed and The Adicts - Veva la Revolution heaps, so I guess they're my favorites at the moment
 
Snoop Dog vs. NERD - Drop it like it's hot 👍
Awesome song.
 
Devolved - Supremacy

Great song 👍.
 
Marilyn Manson f/ NIN - "Down In The Park" badass sound and badass song.
 
Van Halen - Runnin' With The Devil
 
^ Great song. It was my favourite song a while ago.

Van Halen - Unchained

Probably Eddie's best guitar riff imo.
 
Just listened to Jump by Van Halen, but it doesn't come close to "Runnin' With the Devil. I like the guitars in Van Halen's music, but the singing is really weak in some songs. It might be that I'm used to aggressive metal screaming etc., but I think some might agree with me.
 
Most people will agree with you, David Lee Roth is not known for his vocal abilities.

And if you're looking for other good Van Halen guitar songs, I'd highly suggest Mean Street (Amazing intro) and The Seventh Seal (Best song off of their Balance album imo).
 
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into those 👍.
 
Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark
' ' - Out of Control
Trust Company - Downfall
Greenday - I walk Alone ( the 8th graders (girls) are like a chorus with this song in the morning) :sly:
Let's see... 3 days Grace - Home
Motley Crue - If I die Tomorrow. Yes i am a music freak.
A bunch of the Slipknot songs mentioned ^
I love music. :) 👍
 
standard235
Greenday - I walk Alone ( the 8th graders (girls) are like a chorus with this

That'd be Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams ;).
 
Your birthday: May 22, 1992
Mine: September 24, 1989

;)
 
Snow Patrol - "Black and Blue" also Deftones - "Be Quiet and Drive" plus NIN - "Sin" real rock right there. Slipknot blows.
 
I just referred to the birthdates because of your "young man" comment. But no harm done :). Lets get back on topic. 👍.
 
Back