OK, post your CURRENT favorite songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duke
  • 207 comments
  • 7,300 views
System of a Down - Spiders

Older song by them but I just discovered it and I love it.
 
Tom Petty - Runnin' Down a Dream.

It's catchy. Just like syphilis.™
 
This is a 2 year old thread. You'd be better posting in the "What are you listening to" thread.
 
Fight Song - Marilyn Manson. I love it so much. I'm listening to Beastie Boys right now though.
 
I have been listening a lot of Dream Theater´s "A Change of Seasons".
 
Can't get enough of Incubus - Warning .
 
Rammstein - Dalai Lama....
 
There's nothing wrong with bringing up this thread, as far as I can see.

My favourite song has been the same for quite a while.

Pantera - Mouth For War.

My favourite band, favourite album, favourite song, favourite guitarist.
 
I'd say my favorite guitarist would be Tom Morello (RATM). For bass Twiggy Ramirez (Marilyn Manson pre-TGAOG, Trent Reznors' bassist while on tour) . Favorite Lyricist would be Marilyn Manson and Zach de la Rocha. Can't think of many over talented drummers except maybe Tommy Lee.
 
My current favourite song would have to be Right Now by Van Halen. One of their few songs I listen to for the lyrics.
 
Green Day - Warning
 
Eminem? D12? P.O.D? ..Green Day?! I can't believe I used to listen to this garbage! :scared:

Alice In Chains - "Would?" would have to be my current fave.
 
My current favorite, this is so hard, since I have many favorites, but if I have to pick one, then its.............

Slayer - Raining Blood
 
"A Boy Named Sue" By the one and only Jonny Kash!!!

Now my daddy left home before I was three.... he didnt leave much for Ma and me just this ole guitar and an empty bottle of booze, Now I don't blame him that he ran and hid but the meanest thing that he ever did was he went and named me SUE!! 👍 :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
 
From the 70s: Curtis Mayfield - Superfly & Little Child Runnin' Wild
From the 80s: Patti Labelle - Stir It Up
From the 90s: Bush - Machine Head or Counting Crows - Angels of the Silences (haven't decided yet)

Today:
Terror Squad - Lean Back
Mase - Breathe, Stretch, Shake!
Ja Rule, R. Kelly, Ashanti - Wonderful
Ja Rule, Jadakiss, Fat Joe - New York (for obvious reasons)
Ludacris - Stand Up & Get Back
G-Unit - Stunt 101
Beenie Man - King of Dancehall
The Game, 50 Cent - How We Do
Eminem - Just Lose It

...sorry, I just can't pick one... :sly:
 
Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians. I can't keep my dirty paws of this song!
 
Mr.Kwik
Now my daddy left home before I was three.... he didnt leave much for Ma and me just this ole guitar and an empty bottle of booze, Now I don't blame him that he ran and hid but the meanest thing that he ever did was he went and named me SUE!!
:lol:
 
My current favourite song is "Roll us a giant" from infected mushroom ;)
 
It's not my overall favourite song, but one of my favourites is:

Lamb of God - Laid to Rest.
 
No particular song, but album:

Vector Lovers - Vector Lovers.

Mellow lounge-electro in Japanese style.
 
Madvillain and the whole of Madvillainy.

Any self respecting rap fan should hear this album.
 
The Flaming Lips - Fight Test

Radiohead - Idioteque
 
No particular song just artist - Young Jeezy Trap or Die coming Jan 25th, 2005
 
Back