[[[ Oktoberfest World Tour: 2010 | The Road to GT5 ]]]

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the name Oktoberfest strongly suggests a German-themed event, I was expecting to race M3s, R8s and SL55s, the Clio really isn't one of my favourite cars in GT5P. :(

But you can count me in, perhaps I'll be able to submit a valid replay, if I have good 30 minutes of spare time by tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dan

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the name Oktoberfest strongly suggests a German-themed event, I was expecting to race M3s, R8s and SL55s, the Clio really isn't one of my favourite cars in GT5P. :(

The next two stages are german themed :sly:

The Clio is a fun little car, were just warming up 👍

count me in..

Hope it is not too late ?

I will use the following psn id: irt_MrG, will send the replay now. thnks

Last edited:
Did a few laps Yesterday, a few seconds behind the number one. Tonight the race continues... :). How is the rest doing?

Did a few laps Yesterday, a few seconds behind the number one. Tonight the race continues... :). How is the rest doing?

I have a 48.3 but i will try to shave off a few tenths as i fear that the competition is very strong--->Nissman.

Not very well in fact..:)
MR cars never were my favourite.
But I saw I drove this combo in the past with a 1'50.000.
This time was set with the six-axis,since I'm currently in the transition to the G25 it'll be a little personal victory if I could only beat my own time here.:)
Only 0,25 sec to go since my first attemp what lasted only 4 laps,so I'm confident.

I have a 48.3 but i will try to shave off a few tenths as i fear that the competition is very strong--->Nissman.

You don't have to worry that much bro as for some reason I never did that well in a Fuji time trial. :banghead:
I wiil certanly give it my best shoot. Also keep an eye for our team member IRT_tka_tha, he's a fast cat.

Question for our organizer. We have 5 events and I was wondering how will we get the champion as I didn't see any points sistem.

You don't have to worry that much bro as for some reason I never did that well in a Fuji time trial. :banghead:
I wiil certanly give it my best shoot. Also keep an eye for our team member IRT_tka_tha, he's a fast cat.

Question for our organizer. We have 5 events and I was wondering how will we get the champion as I didn't see any points sistem.

I have the same problem but with suzuka..i can't understand why i can't perform well there.

As for teammate IRT_tka_tha ,he is breathing down my neck right now,it will be a nice battle 👍

:cheers:

So for 1st time of my life, I put a replay on a USB memory card.
Very simple, even I am am not an expert at all on computers. When I look what's in my memory card on my computer, there is five elements in the file.

One is simply named REPLAY. It is a DAT format (F:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS98158-RPLY2-B-4399C2C3002) . Is it the one I have to send by email ?

I know it is not the good thread to discuss about that, so sorry to bother you with my kind-of-newbie question.

So for 1st time of my life, I put a replay on a USB memory card.
Very simple, even I am am not an expert at all on computers. When I look what's in my memory card on my computer, there is five elements in the file.

One is simply named REPLAY. It is a DAT format (F:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS98158-RPLY2-B-4399C2C3002) . Is it the one I have to send by email ?

I know it is not the good thread to discuss about that, so sorry to bother you with my kind-of-newbie question.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

As for teammate IRT_tka_tha ,he is breathing down my neck right now,it will be a nice battle 👍

:cheers:

Just checked the leaderboards, tka_tha taking the lead. 👍
I'm gonna give a go myself in a few moments.
The heat is on guys :dopey:

@Nissman, thanks mate, I hope I'll be up to the challenge.

@Piket, excellent time, a very good and impressive lap. Good use of the throttle to steer the car into the turn. I like the Clio very much, a joy to drive.

Good luck to all, and thanks to Live from NY for the event.

Back