[[[ Oktoberfest World Tour: 2010 | The Road to GT5 ]]]

Did a 1'49.402 today,so that's a little improvement compared to the six.
I've looked at top 10 replays,and the early shifting to 3rd gear really helped to controll the throttle.
First sector runs smooth now.Hope I can find a couple of tenths in the last ones before the deadline.
Good luck all.:cheers:

Superb laps Piket and Tka 👍
I did about 15 laps yesterday as suspected I'm way of pace here in Fuji with 1.48.8xx. There is still time to shave off but I doubt I'll be fighting for the win.

Ok, guys.. aim having a internet conection problems, i have no internet to be precise, but i can send my replay to live fr ny, and aiv done a few laps today and manage a 1,48,5 so far, but since there isnt internet i cant sign in so on replay there is no name who is driving, i think that is a problem to compete since you dont se who is driving so i will ask for yours aprovall from all off you guys to compete whit you..

I think i can do low 1,48 but i dont want to push if i cant compete whit you..

One more thing, i cant send replay because it wount let me in, it says that i cant login, so can someone give a email so that i can send replay to it..

@Nissman, thanks mate, I hope I'll be up to the challenge.

@Piket, excellent time, a very good and impressive lap. Good use of the throttle to steer the car into the turn. I like the Clio very much, a joy to drive.

Good luck to all, and thanks to Live from NY for the event.

Thats why i picked the Clio because most people associate it as a punters car, but really it's just a brilliant car to drive. 👍

By the way, does anybody have any suggestions for a points system? I was thinking theres 16 racers, so 1st place gets 16 points, 2nd gets 15 points, etc... Ive never done this so im not exactly sure what is the best way to implement the points system.

By the way, does anybody have any suggestions for a points system? I was thinking theres 16 racers, so 1st place gets 16 points, 2nd gets 15 points, etc... Ive never done this so im not exactly sure what is the best way to implement the points system.

There must be more difference in points between 1st and 2nd place.
F1 system maybe?

MotoGP points system is good.

25, 20, 16, 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. 1st-15th get points.

Looks like a fun event, too late to take part? I know I haven't officially registered, but the deadline for the first event hasn't been reached yet.

Thanks

MotoGP points system is good.

25, 20, 16, 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. 1st-15th get points.

Looks like a fun event, too late to take part? I know I haven't officially registered, but the deadline for the first event hasn't been reached yet.

Thanks

I like that, and sure you can take part for helping, have fun...

I give up for this one.
My finall time:
GTHQ_Rikson 1'49.191
Improved my old sixaxis time with more then 0.8 sec.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-4399C2C3015.zip
    128.2 KB · Views: 11
First chance I`ve had to have a proper go at this, been working lates all week.

1`50.199, quite pleased, just got my G27 on Tuesday. It`s alot easier not using the clutch.

Still loads of room for improvement, as you guys show.

First chance I`ve had to have a proper go at this, been working lates all week.

1`50.199, quite pleased, just got my G27 on Tuesday. It`s alot easier not using the clutch.

Still loads of room for improvement, as you guys show.

I'm not paticipating but the clutch is not allowed. I use the G27 now for a couple of weeks and you can shift manually without using the clutch but still use the H shifter. You will improve your time aswell without the clutch. It's much harder using the clutch.

@ Rikson nice lap time mate 👍

Nice event!

My time was 1:49:980 (place 98 on ranking), manual gears - ps3 gamepad.
There was more space for improvement but i am too busy lately, so i think its a nice time.

Good luck to all and looking forward to next event.

p.s. No usb stick or hdd availiable, i will attach a pic from gt live rankings for time confirmation.I hope that its ok with that 👍

Attachments

• Roninen-Fuji.rar
    265 KB · Views: 11
I'm sorry Live_Fr0m_NY WRS is too much fun right now, I think I'm not going to participate.

Tnx mate,I'm very happy with it,altough it's nothing compared with some participants here...:drool:

I know but still very nice.

Keep remembering the quote "there is always somebody faster then you out there" ;)

Tumbleweeds over here...
Was a short fest I guess??

Indeed, Computerissues?.......again?.......It's a shame. The first "cup" I am competing in here and after 1 Race/TT we don't hear anything from the organizer. Hope it doesn't go like that always.

Indeed, Computerissues?.......again?.......It's a shame. The first "cup" I am competing in here and after 1 Race/TT we don't hear anything from the organizer. Hope it doesn't go like that always.

Don't worry mate, there will be many well organized events in the full game.

It's ok by me

Alrighty then!

AceVentura-alrighty-then.jpg

Back