****Old Muscle Car Madness Championship****

• Thread starter reefer
  • 431 comments
Aye the're never ending Rich! I haven't actually counted them, just usually glance up at the map to see if i'm at the bottom corner or not. They sucker you in too, thinking you can carry much more speed through them than you actually can.

I just changed the final to 3000, much faster and safer under throttle than 3350. Of the many tranny permutations I've tried a simple reset to default, 5000, 112, and final gear to around 3200 is safe and solid enough under accels.
To me this is all Gre.. :boggled:

When you I know someone else's my braking points it's SO much fun
That's better.

Still making me feel drunk going through the S's
If you have a drink beforehand they will have the opposite effect. ;)

torture those who use a controller and automatic transmission
Actually I thought a controller might have helped in the wiggles with less movement input. Although the track is not all wiggles I suppose.
I can see the auto being a problem though. You need one of those short, long or flipped gearbox thingys. ;)

Actually I thought a controller might have helped in the wiggles with less movement input. Although the track is not all wiggles I suppose.
I can see the auto being a problem though. You need one of those short, long or flipped gearbox thingys. ;)

Nah, I never touch the gearbox other than the top speed

Please Note: CrazyJohn has been asked to leave the GT6 Classic Car Club and the Muscle Car Madness series. He'll take no further part in related races/events.

annoying it has to be that way m8, but rember in the sad times.
YOU must to be there, WE can be there.
all drivers in room, pick you as they master:-) when joining your culb, so
drivers must show respect for your rules and your way of running the club :-)

AND A GOOD JOB YOU DO :-)

ALL DTRIVERS SHOULD
be a lover at heart
be a warrior in brain
race there heart, but use the brain :-)

Nice one tom

Since you like my crop-shot Colin; here is the complete shot/s. The second shot is a 960 BHP Focus in action at Knockhill. I tried to get a feel for the raw power of the wee beast, as it pushed through the air.

Attachments

• DSCN2056_edited.jpg
    DSCN2056_edited.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0847 [942945]-2.jpg
    DSCN0847 [942945]-2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 16
Don't think I've explained that well. Early 20 being 21,22, 23 full seconds lol.
There's time to find though. Looking forward to it.
Also looking forward to it and my best time was a 2:22:300 a few days ago
with my own tune. And as far as tuning goes, I have no idea what I'm doing. : )

My mother had a Nova during the 70s but I never saw it.
She sold it before I was born. Here's one of her old photos of it.
mammas nova.jpg

I believe it is seven years between the models, mothers Nova being the
older one, but I tried my best to replicate it in the game for the races.
If there's a more similar color to the original let me know.
mammas nova3.png

I have yet to run a lap under 2:25. I'll just set my transmission to manual and run around the whole track in 4th and 5th gear.

Last edited:
I've had such good luck getting through the field in all of the reverse grid races (except last week of course), it's like the seas part. This week I just managed not the mess up like in El Camino race, and I think the little lag spikes were perfectly timed when I was on a straight and Tom and Fad were in a corner.

Also I looked it up and there are fireflies in UK and the rest of Europe, they just must not be common/have a highly specific habitat. They're the same here, you really have to look for them to find them, I might see them once or twice a year at most and didn't see any this year

Last edited:
GT6 Classic Car Club Muscle Madness Championship 2016 Race Results

Meet 5

Motoyama Speedway
Chevy Nova SS '70

*Cleanest Driver of the Day: fadmad +12 points! You pushed hard and kept it clean. Well deserved mate.

Race 1 Results

1st - joe__kerr_________25
2nd - Fadmad_gt5______20
3rd - Tom_Ascar_______18
4th -JockeP22_________16
5th - bloodyboyblue_____14
6th - IfAndOr__________12
7th - sutsagrd_________10
8th - iamtooma________9
9th - autope10_________8

DNS -
buybon355
jam_my21
flaviousbutterus
guitar3rich

Race 2 Results (Reverse Grid Start)

1st - bloodyboyblue_____25
2nd - Tom_Ascar_______20
3rd - Fadmad_gt5______18
4th - joe__kerr________16
5th -JockeP22_________14
6th - iamtooma________12
7th - IfAndOr__________10
8th - sutsagrd__________9
9th - autope10_________8

DNS -
buybon355
jam_my21
flaviousbutterus
guitar3rich

Championship Standings after five meets (10 races)

1st - Joe_kerr__________177
2nd - jam_my21________143
3rd - bloodyboyblue_____129*
4th - autope10_________124
5th - Tom_Ascar________124*
6th - sutsagrd__________114*
7th - buybon355________109
8th - Fadmad_gt5______90*
9th - JockeP22________86
10th - iamtooma________78
11th - guitar3rich________68
12th - flaviousbutterus___41
13th - IfAndOr_________34

All results and championship standings can always be found in Post #2

The best 14 results from 16 races (8 week championship/2 races per meet minus the two lowest scoring races) will count towards the driver's total points score. This means anyone who misses a week won't be penalised.

I've had such good luck getting through the field in all of the reverse grid races (except last week of course), it's like the seas part. This week I just managed not the mess up like in El Camino race, and I think the little lag spikes were perfectly timed when I was on a straight and Tom and Fad were in a corner.

Also I looked it up and there are fireflies in UK and the rest of Europe, they just must not be common/have a highly specific habitat. They're the same here, you really have to look for them to find them, I might see them once or twice a year at most and didn't see any this year

Nice job you did on track 👍 so when I understood that I won't get close enough to take over you I keep on manage the gap with @fadmad :scared: I knew he was faster than me :cheers:
The race was fun :lol:
on my screen I saw no huge lags as @JockeP22 :crazy: a few freez that's it

I NEED BACKUP FORM ALL DRIVERS

i got the clean piont's last time, but the problem is joe is the most cleanste in here
and will never give himself that :-) so lets say thx to joe for clean racing and take my
12 pionts and give to the master :-) his is fast and clean, i'm trying to be clean then fast :-)

like i to givehim my pionts !!!!!!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ

mgo
Nice job you did on track 👍 so when I understood that I won't get close enough to take over you I keep on manage the gap with @fadmad :scared: I knew he was faster than me :cheers:
The race was fun :lol:
on my screen I saw no huge lags as @JockeP22 :crazy: a few freez that's it

faster, hell no. dummer yes sir

like i to givehim my pionts

haha nice try fad. As usual, there were a few in the running but this time you deserve the honours. In the second race I had a big smile on my face (watching from the back) as everyone showed respect and went millimetre clean round the first few corners. Great stuff guys:bowdown:

I NEED BACKUP FORM ALL DRIVERS

i got the clean piont's last time, but the problem is joe is the most cleanste in here
and will never give himself that :-) so lets say thx to joe for clean racing and take my
12 pionts and give to the master :-) his is fast and clean, i'm trying to be clean then fast :-)

like i to givehim my pionts !!!!!!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ

I agree with that 👍

Paul, re your suggestion on the private thread: it's only fair fad keeps the points. And just for transparency, I don't include myself in any 'cleanest driver' shortlist. Although I always do my best to choose the right driver, it's only for fun really.. and of course to recognise good safe driving. Might be tricky in the last race though if the points are close:tup:

haha nice try fad. As usual, there were a few in the running but this time you deserve the honours. In the second race I had a big smile on my face (watching from the back) as everyone showed respect and went millimetre clean round the first few corners. Great stuff guys:bowdown:

mr. master who do i dislike your post ????
;-);-);-);-):-P

Back