Olm_2003's Gallery [Update 29/03/2007-Peugeot 205 Pic]

  • Thread starter Thread starter olm_2003
  • 117 comments
  • 5,602 views
pretty sweet gallery man....i really like the funny pics of the celica..:sly:
keep it up....👍
 
you have some awsome pics man
 
Thank you for the positive feedback. Here is some more pics for you.











Enjoy :) .
 
awsome update man
my favorites are # 1,3,7 and 13
 
some nice pics dude
 
well,youv'e been one busy lad have'nt you?

pretty sweet GT-one pics...i personally like #'s 3,7,18 and 19...

and the IROC rocks too..
 
Some more pics for you. This time the Lotus Carlton.









Thanks for the comments. More are welcome.
 
nice shots in the lotus.......

by the way,how does that car handle anyway? i have'nt touched that car ever..
whenever i see it in the used car lot,i just keep staring at it..im afraid to drive those british cars because of my experience w/ the TVR's.. i always spin on those things thats why im afraid to touch those things..:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :guilty:
 
R32mania
nice shots in the lotus.......

by the way,how does that car handle anyway? i have'nt touched that car ever..
whenever i see it in the used car lot,i just keep staring at it..im afraid to drive those british cars because of my experience w/ the TVR's.. i always spin on those things thats why im afraid to touch those things..:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :guilty:

well the carlton spins quite easily 👍
 
Hey! great updates mate! I like the lotus carlton shots, they look ace! Its my first visit here, and I'm impressed. You have captured some great cars. I was taken by the Celica rally car, the Impreza rally car , and the Stratos. Great stuff, keep em coming mate! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to visit my gallery, and leave comments.
 
Wow. Going through your gallery I could see you improving and improving! Well done 👍 . Feel free to drop by my gallery sometime :cheers:
 
Thank you for the feedback, more is welcome. I personally think that the Carlton handles not to badly, just be careful with the accelerator in the corners! :D
More pics for you now. I got bored, so I went out and brought the Caterham super 7. I realise that it cannot be used for anything other than photoshoots and practice, but I felt like buying it anyway!:) Here are the results of a photoshoot at the High Speed Ring with it.









Enjoy! :)
 
I didn't know the Caterham could look so good in green... I always use it in brighter colors. Great gallery you got here... ever thought of venturing into Photoshop or some other enhancing program? Your shots are good enough as they are; with P-Shop they'd be amazing 👍
 
Ahh the first time I skipped the page with the Pescarolo on it. Those pictures are awesome. Keep up the good work! 👍
 
wow..the cater ham super 7...now that's a fun car..well for me at least..i also have one on british racing green also... and it also fits well in your shots...👍
 
Thanks for the comments. As for the Photoshop question, I think some of the computers at Uni have it on them. I will have a look tomorrow when I have some free time.
I took some photos of a race between me in the 205 T16 against a Lancia Delta HF.







 
i really love pics 3,4,5,8,10,11 and 13..

pretty nice shots and i like how the green's blend in w/ the picture..it really give more life on the pic..👍
 
Camaro, Carlton & Delta/205: :bowdown: Awesome!!! 👍 Very nice work!!!
 
those Lancia pics are awosme:tup:
 
Nice update, that track can offer some good shots which shows in your pics. I look forward to your next update!
 
Back