Omg yes yes!!!! Level 17 ticket!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 10 comments
  • 2,159 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
I got the NSX Concept Racecar!!!!

YES YES YES!!!

Man, I love the thing...

And that garage start up sound is sweet music!!!
 
That's a pretty good result. I've been meaning to buy a NSX racecar (concept or not) - not found one yet though.
 
Do you mean the red Kenwood one? I got that last night in the UCD... 1.5 mil OUCH
 
Do you mean the red Kenwood one? I got that last night in the UCD... 1.5 mil OUCH

Yep... I got that as my ticket!!
 
I won the HPA Audi TT twice after completing all of the Expert races on A-Spec and B-Spec. I would have prefered to win the NSX Concept Racecar instead of another HPA Audi.
 
Yep... I got that as my ticket!!

So did I... Loving it! 👍
In fact I love it so much that I bought its little brother Roadcar version as well.
 
I got a McLaren F1 which I was extremely pleased about :)
 
I got a McLaren F1 which I was extremely pleased about :)
That's what I wanted, instead I got an Audi A4 Touring Car which I had already bought to complete the German Touring Car Championship...
 
Guys!!!

I finished the Spec-B, level 40, and got a 24 Ticket. Guess what?

I got the Ferrari F1 2007!!!!

Keep going!!
 
ended up getting a '69 GT40...one of the best start up sounds I found so far haha...but its on my list of 5 or so cars I desperately wish was premium and not standard...

Got it JUST before I was going to do the indy 500 b spec to get that car...glad I banged out the historic cup in the xj13 first, that gave me the ticket. But a McLaren F1 would have been my choice. Still want one but saving money, and you can win the GT40 easily...I wish gift tickets didn't give cars that you are able to win, only cars that are not given for career races. There are still hundreds of cars available that you will never win in an event, other than luck with the gift tickets...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back