Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
Heh, thanks Alex!

Looks like I've finally made it to page 4! To start off, I'm going to use what I think are some of my best shots yet. Let me know.

Nice shots. I'm surprised we don't see more shots of the old mopars in the high impact colors up here. I think you may have given me some inspiration:D

Do you think panther pink would sell today? ;)

Sexy pink, and it doesn't look bad. That non usual colors are great for that kind of funny cars. I also like the focal blur of Celica.

Emm, are you another italian GTO fan? :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Alex, I'm a Ferrari GTO fan, hence the name:)

Today's update. I thought at first that this was one ugly beast. Actually, it kind of still is, but it's grown on me.

Last edited:
The first one has an amazing reflection on the ground! The shots in the track are also cool with that green tone in overall image.

Salu2.alexwrc

I like the first shot, but it’s a shame you could not redesign that car by crashing it a couple of times.

Back from the dead! Got a bit distracted by work and Forza 2, but I'm glad to say that's over with.

Anyway, here's a quick stab at some new pics:

great new updates you have goin' on here. that pink mopar is so hip. the mercedes is so smooth in those photos too, the volvo sort of reminds me of top gear for some odd reason, more like the stig when he drives his piece of crap around the 'top gear' track :D
good job on the g20 👍 that car is rarely seen in the photomode scene, now you've inspired me to do an update with that car. good work !!!!

Nothing special, just was going through my photobucket to see what I had. Nevertheless, I never see people shoot the R31. Definitely one of my favorite Skylines.

Back from the dead, it seems. Trying to get back into some action shots, so let me know what you think.

Superbee92.jpg

With GT6's release a day away, I thought it would be a good chance to dust off my copy of GT4 (and GT2,) and take one last photomode picture. So here it is, the Ford GT.
FordGT1.jpg

You really want to stop it? I think of opening a GT4 Gallery (beside GT5 and GT6) and I don't want to be the only one!! Your pics are great!

Back