Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
  • 29,003 views
Again, click for bigger

Lotus Esprit HC playing on the 'Ring​
 
wicked nice pics. keep up the good work.
 
Ok, I tried turning them into thumbs, hopefully this wont kill the bandwith.
 
whooooooo. those pics are HOT! i espcially like the jaguar xj220. 👍
 
Just a quick update, working on something else that's bigger...

Audi S4 V8​



​
 
Base model Mitsubishi FTO​


Feel free to tell my what you think..
 
ur shots look good. are u editing the shots? if so u should turn the contrast up a bit, they look a bit washed out. just my opinion. keep it up man ;)
 
I sharpen them with irfanview, but thats about it. I put the exposure at about .9 + when taking the pic in GT4. Whice one looks the most washed out??

Thanks for the comment though:)
 
I think I'll try that Gimp I see everyone talking about. Thanks!
 
Very nice stuff so far man. I like the pictures of the Audi Quattro at Shiyuba. Great work man. If you have some spare time drop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:
 
Wow, very nice man. I like the photos of the Audi Quattro at Shiyuba. Great work, keep it up. Feel free to drop by my gallery and leave a comment :)
 

Another Audi S4
​
 
some more nice shots here man...
 
Cool shots! The S4 shots are impressive, nice cameras U used!! Keep up:)
 
Here's some more just to keep things somewhat fresh. Thanks guys for all the comments! Makes doing this worthwhile!

Pontiac Sunfire at Seattle


the thrid pic was going to be my entry car for the Advanced competition, but I decided to go with the SC300 instead.
 
The third picture is very nice. I really like the color of the sky.
 
Thanks man, talk about catching lightning in a bottle... Couldnt do it again if I tried.
 
Here's another quick update. Hope you like!


Lotus Carlton


 
a carlton is always good. it ws one of teh first cars i tried to drift. isnt it a 4wd. anyways back on topic, like the pics. i thought the last a4 pic was that australian ford that they race with, the falcon maybe. wasnt that originally american. back on topic again, nice pics. keep it up
 
The Carlton is definately RWD. I had a few unintentional slides with it on Suzuka while taking these pics. Thanks for the props man!
 
Nice sunfire pics and pretty goo dcarlton pics as well...nice job!
 
Thanks man!
To finish the night off, here's a Nissan Stagea at Seattle. Nothing much, just experimenting with black cars. Let me know how they look!


 
aww man come on, slow down. i cant keep up with the comments :lol:
out of the 3 updates i really like the sunfire one, especially the 3rd shot. it looks marvelous. the colors and the contrast is great! the blue and the red and purple gives it a really great look. 👍
 
love the sunfire pics! keep up that good work¬! (feel free to stop by ny gallery!) good work!
 
Great Work So Far! Keep It Up 👍

If Ya Have a chance stop by my gallery.
 
I loaned my PS2 to a buddy of mine this week, so nothing new here. I did however redo some older pictures. Yes, they all are wearing BSS wheels, and yes, they are all in phototravel mode.:p Like I said, they are old. Oops, forgot about the CRX... ha


 
Cool update mate, u have talent. The Sunfire in Seatle is really great, I like the last shot a lot. In this last set the 300C shot is my favourite. Keep up!
 
I agree with NTX, very nice job!
 
Back