Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
ur shots look good. are u editing the shots? if so u should turn the contrast up a bit, they look a bit washed out. just my opinion. keep it up man ;)

I sharpen them with irfanview, but thats about it. I put the exposure at about .9 + when taking the pic in GT4. Whice one looks the most washed out??

Thanks for the comment though:)

Very nice stuff so far man. I like the pictures of the Audi Quattro at Shiyuba. Great work man. If you have some spare time drop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:

Wow, very nice man. I like the photos of the Audi Quattro at Shiyuba. Great work, keep it up. Feel free to drop by my gallery and leave a comment :)

Here's some more just to keep things somewhat fresh. Thanks guys for all the comments! Makes doing this worthwhile!

Pontiac Sunfire at Seattle

the thrid pic was going to be my entry car for the Advanced competition, but I decided to go with the SC300 instead.

a carlton is always good. it ws one of teh first cars i tried to drift. isnt it a 4wd. anyways back on topic, like the pics. i thought the last a4 pic was that australian ford that they race with, the falcon maybe. wasnt that originally american. back on topic again, nice pics. keep it up

The Carlton is definately RWD. I had a few unintentional slides with it on Suzuka while taking these pics. Thanks for the props man!

Thanks man!
To finish the night off, here's a Nissan Stagea at Seattle. Nothing much, just experimenting with black cars. Let me know how they look!

aww man come on, slow down. i cant keep up with the comments :lol:
out of the 3 updates i really like the sunfire one, especially the 3rd shot. it looks marvelous. the colors and the contrast is great! the blue and the red and purple gives it a really great look. 👍

love the sunfire pics! keep up that good work¬! (feel free to stop by ny gallery!) good work!

I loaned my PS2 to a buddy of mine this week, so nothing new here. I did however redo some older pictures. Yes, they all are wearing BSS wheels, and yes, they are all in phototravel mode.:P Like I said, they are old. Oops, forgot about the CRX... ha

Cool update mate, u have talent. The Sunfire in Seatle is really great, I like the last shot a lot. In this last set the 300C shot is my favourite. Keep up!

Back