Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
Ok, I've been superbusy lately, but I finally uploaded some pics here.

I know another guy was doing a Cube, so I decided to wait awhile before I posted mine.

Nothing completely awesome here, but again, I was trying different shots. Some (mainly the ones in the "tunnel" area in Seattle) may be dark, but it's hard to tell on my screen here at work.

:) very lovely gallery. i love the 166 pictures and the esprit's are nice too. same with the cube minivan (i want one in real life). very well done! i'll be waiting for more.

I have looked again your RS6 shots, and I think you have a much better updates, but the first one angle liked me. It has got a pretty good colorful look, and the brakes are cool.

But now, the A2 has got a nice reallistic leves, and I have to say that I also like the rims you have choosen. The 1st column is my favourite, great GT4 blur at the ring btw.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks again, man! I was thinking about not putting up anymore images, but I think I'll continue doing it!

You should do it. Everytime I open your gallery in this page, I see teh first Cuda, shot that I presonally love.

I'm not sure why people don't comment your work, I think you have got good skill and photos here. You don't post in other galleries, but many people do this. To be honest, in this cases I only post if the work shown reaches a great level.

Salu2.alexwrc

Ok, I really liked how this set turned out, I really do. Seriously guys, let me know what you think.

You've got some really nice reflections going on there, you've utilised the location well and really given the car a harsh, angry edge which works well with the car you've chosen.

My favourite shot has to be the last one, and the last 2 are both great images. My least favourite image is the wide angle shot because the location seems stale and pales in comparison to the bright, angry car. Nice work!

the 'cuda pics and the lancer are awesome! the last update has got good reflections to it. i love the car too, having been in one in the same exact color too, just brings back memories.

Ahh nice pics 👍 Cuda' is my favourite 70's Muscle car. You have them in a good color choice.

Thanks again guys for the complliments! I wasn't really a fan of that wide angle shot on the Lancer, but figured I'd try it out, seeing as how I've never done one. Seems a lot of guys like my 'Cuda shots, just wait til I finish my Charger shots...:) In the meantime, here's me messing around with the S2000 in Brooklyn, another great place to snap pics.

very nice update. i love the second and third picture. the lighting looks nice,
reflects the interior of the car so naturally just like leather reflects light. though the wheels look a bit weird, the photo overall looks awesome!

Thanks you two. The wheels on the S2000 are from the Audi TT Nürburging car. Atleast I think that's the one... haha

Here's some action shots, because I havent done any lately. '95 3000GT VR-4 at Fuji

Figured I'd upload my BMW 2002 pics to close out page 3.

And for good measure, some pics from my "I have no idea what I was doing here" file:

Back