Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
  • 29,003 views
wow man.. u make very good photos:D i especially like the Starion!:) keep up the work and please come to my gallery if u have some spare time else its gonna die:p
 
nice update. i love the mercedes. the backround somehow goes with the color of the car.
 
Thanks a lot, guys! I should have a new update soon!
 
Alright, here's another shot of my entry in the photomode comp.

Mercedes SL 65 AMG


Volvo 240 Estate
 
Nice shots. Le mans have the exact amount of focus blur, good wallpaper. Photoshop is so useful for levels...

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Sweet 240 GLT Omologato.
 
Thanks, TVR! It's one of my favorite cars. Afterall, I own one:)

Here's the rest of my Alfa 166 shots I took today. Enjoy!




I have always liked the lines of the 166, don't ask me why though, the front end looks like a droopy dog's face.
 



Nothing major here, just some shots of a Toyota Carina of all things... I'm nuts.
 
High contrast between green-white and very clean surfaces. I like more last update, but 155 is also good. 2nd Alfa with that soft suspension, gives a spectacular moment.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks man!
 
Volkswagen Nardo


 
U are gettin good mate. The Nardo shots are looking good, nice cameras. The Carina shots are also cool, nice colors. Keep up!!
 
Nice updates over the last few days. Just the right amount of brightness. Great work!
 
I totally agree. I love the shot of the nardo gettin small amount of air on the Seattle Back straight.
 
I actually meant to capture the Nardo before it got air, but I wasn't quick enough on the draw... heh

Here's another update(I'm a junkie, what can I say...):


Lotus Esprit GT


 
I like sencond because car definition and third because awesome reflections! Some Nardos have great angles.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
I like your last update with the Lotus Esprit GT. Nice work.
 
Again, thanks for the compliments, guys!


I was messing around in Photomode again today, let me know how these look.

'69 Camaro Z28




I used dirt tires to get the bigger wheels.
 
^ Hmmm, good to know.

I love the Esprit shots, even though I am not a fan of them with the lights popped up. The camaro looks killer, too - especially with the bigger rims.
 
Yeah, it not as obvious with the Camaro, but the other cars, it does wonders.

The only car it doesn't work on is the '54 Corvette. Dirt tires are N/A.

Anyway, here's some more pics:

'89 Nissan 300ZX

 
Wow, you are fast! I liked Camaro's color that performs quite well in that scene. Yep, I think it seems killer too, ha ha.

Not bad action pics in your last update, but you have better quality shots (In my opinion).

Salu2.alexwrc
 
I decided that I'd try to get some good pictures out of the '83 Skyline. Let me know if I did any good...:p The action photos were taken at Hong Kong


 
Damn, tough crowd this weekend...:lol:

I should have an update later today
 
I think they look basic, but some reflections are good. Large backgrounds could get a change.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
I think the car is pretty ugly, but you did a pretty good job at capturing its beauty (what little it has lol). Some are a tad bit dark and could use a bit more contrast, but I love the composition.
 
U have been busy making some good shots! My favourite set is the 300ZX, nice color the car have. U are improving, keep up men:)
 
I like both the 300zx and r30 updates, nice angles...keep it up!
 
Back