B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Nov 12, 2005 #1 http://media.putfile.com/10-second-VW Quarter mile in 10 secs
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Nov 12, 2005 #2 Woah! That's impressive! 👍
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Nov 12, 2005 #4 not that movie..... Dude! That bug was flyin'!
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Nov 12, 2005 #5 Encyclopedia Woah! That's impressive! 👍 Click to expand... I know, I'm gonna see if I can dig up any more vids like this
Encyclopedia Woah! That's impressive! 👍 Click to expand... I know, I'm gonna see if I can dig up any more vids like this
Vonie Messages 3,879 Messages thevonsteinery Nov 13, 2005 #6 Looks like vr6gti72's photoshop from a while back. Pretty cool.
zoxxy (Banned) Messages 4,334 Nov 14, 2005 #7 Haha, I bet there weren't many kilo's on those two frontwheels on takeoff!
vr6gti72 Messages 3,329 Messages Ballz McVinegar Nov 14, 2005 #8 Vonie Looks like vr6gti72's photoshop from a while back. Pretty cool. Click to expand... The shot mentioned.. thanks Gotta love drag beetles....wicked fast. Ill view the vid when I get home. 👍
Vonie Looks like vr6gti72's photoshop from a while back. Pretty cool. Click to expand... The shot mentioned.. thanks Gotta love drag beetles....wicked fast. Ill view the vid when I get home. 👍