One Make Trackday Meeting; Saturday - 600PP (PAL & NTSC)

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 80 comments

Timppaq

Premium
Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
One Make Trackday Meeting -600PP (PAL & NTSC)

- Bring the specified car to the meeting.
- Tune the car to 600PP, no less / the max. PP possible.

Shedule:
xx:00
xx:15
xx:30
xx:45

For correct timing: Set the PS3 clock "via internet", then go to:
-=GMT=-
-=UK time=-

Confirmed Weekly Entrants (PAL):
GTP_Timppaq
GTP_JASE72
GTP_vanuber7
GTP_nd4holdenspd
GTP_dollaghan
GTP_Gnobody
GTP_Twisted
Hula_G
mindwise
GTP_hyperuk
GTC_Wayne
GTP_2Fast4Stig
GTP_Enzo

Confirmed Weekly Entrants (NTSC):

Current Week:Suzuka Circuit

Comments: -

Date & time (PAL): 07.06.2008 (Saturday) - 10:00 GMT=11:00 a.m. UK time
Jaguar XK Coupe '06

Date & time (NTSC): XX.06.2008 - XX:00 EST(any suggestions?)
--------------

Past combinations:

Week 1:
Suzuka
4WD: Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07
FR: Mazda RX-8 Type S '03
FF: Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK '06

Week 2:
Suzuka
Ferrari f430 ´06

Week 3:

Great Idea dude. 👍 👍

Those 500 pp races at Suzuka are Always really close and a hell of alot of fun too.

See you Saturday (if not before :sly: )

Well that counts me out. I'm getting ready for work early morning when that race starts. Why does it start at week 21? So basically this is the "one-make races".:)

Well that counts me out. I'm getting ready for work early morning when that race starts. Why does it start at week 21? So basically this is the "one-make races".:)

The time and date are just a proposal... Let´s hear the thoughts first and set the best time we can. So please, make your voice heard and suggest a best time for you. I´ll do the best I can to make it fit for everyone...

And yes, I guess this is the "one make races". And If this goes well, we could think of creating same kind of threads for 650pp and 750pp as well. I want this to be a 500pp only ;). But let´s not jump things... :)

-Timppaq

edit: correct if I´m wrong, but isn´t it a week 21 now?

You could maybe change the day to one at the weekend. That would hopefully make it easier for the guys Down Under to join ?

You could maybe change the day to one at the weekend. That would hopefully make it easier for the guys Down Under to join ?

True :), Let´s keep it this way for a while so more people get the possibility to influence. But I think already, that it will be changed like that. So what
do others think??

-Timppaq

Friday nights, Saturdays all day and night, and Sunday during the day but preferably not Sunday because car shows come on then, is all when I can race. I should be in bed already right now.
I am GMT +10 for reference.

Great idea but aren't the race events being updated on thursday? (22nd)💡

I guess they are, but I have some faith left for PD and for that I believe that they keep 500pp and Suzuka on the list. If not, we will adapt to the closest thing :ouch:.

-Timppaq

Again, another good idea. 👍

I love it when a plan comes together. :)

Good work, kosketi81. 👍👍

Again, another good idea. 👍

I love it when a plan comes together. :)

Good work, kosketi81. 👍👍

Did I see you posting a very similar idea on some thread? I tried to look so I could mention it in the opening post, but coudn´t find it anymore... :guilty: Please confirm this if it was you... (btw, my search function doesn´t work, gave it my best shot but nothing.. just wondering what´s up with that :grumpy:). I would have recognized it in the opening, because the origin of this thread came from there (damn it, can´t find the thread!)

-Timppaq

Did I see you posting a very similar idea on some thread? I tried to look so I could mention it in the opening post, but coudn´t find it anymore... :guilty: Please confirm this if it was you... (btw, my search function doesn´t work, gave it my best shot but nothing.. just wondering what´s up with that :grumpy:). I would have recognized it in the opening, because the origin of this thread came from there (damn it, can´t find the thread!)

-Timppaq

Not that I'm aware of. :confused:

In order to view your original post I have to scroll to the right to view the entire post. Perhaps you could deal with that as it's not very user friendly?

I think you may have gone too far with the dashes ------------- ?

Not that I'm aware of. :confused:

In order to view your original post I have to scroll to the right to view the entire post. Perhaps you could deal with that as it's not very user friendly?

I think you may have gone too far with the dashes ------------- ?

OK.

Must be the 1600x1200 I´m having here (at work, :lol:.) I´ll take care of that.
edit: I hope that worked. Just let me know if still work needed for the outfit 👍

-Timppaq

Confirmed Weekly Entrants put me in there 👍

How about The Alfa 147 at Suzuka

Done, TY for joining the chaced ones.

The Alfa sounds good to me! Beeing so new thread and for having such good races with you I make this one happen faster than you might hope ;). But now the car is decided for this week. And by the majority of votes given, I move the event to take place on Saturday. The exact hour can be still adjusted but for now I name it starting at 10:00 GMT

That is 13:00 for Finland (GMT +3h) and 22:00 (GMT +10h) for the boys "down under", right??

-Timppaq *rashing to edit 1st post*

Done, TY for joining the chaced ones.

The Alfa sounds good to me! Beeing so new thread and for having such good races with you I make this one happen faster than you might hope ;). But now the car is decided for this week. And by the majority of votes given, I move the event to take place on Saturday. The exact hour can be still adjusted but for now I name it starting at 10:00 GMT

That is 13:00 for Finland (GMT +3h) and 22:00 (GMT +10h) for the boys "down under", right??

-Timppaq *rashing to edit 1st post*

Thanks 👍
10:00am no kids TV for me on Saturday morning then ;)

Count me in as a weekly entrant:tup:

Good choice JASE on the Alfa 147:) I've seen lots of GTPers using it but never had a go myself. Trying out new cars, that's what it's all about:tup:

Count me in as a weekly entrant:tup:

Good choice JASE on the Alfa 147:) I've seen lots of GTPers using it but never had a go myself. Trying out new cars, that's what it's all about:tup:

Done. Now I go to prepare myself to the Swift Cup!! :scared:

-Timppaq

I'm gonna do the Swift cup now, and I'll try to get into this one, i've got plenty of time to do them, I reckon i'm skilled enough to come in the top three, since my races with JASE usually ended up with me winning. That was a while ago tho.👍

I'm gonna do the Swift cup now, and I'll try to get into this one, i've got plenty of time to do them, I reckon i'm skilled enough to come in the top three, since my races with JASE usually ended up with me winning. That was a while ago tho.👍

Welcome aboard!! 👍

You must be really chuffed you beat to still be going on about it a month later.

I guess I can make this current time slot. Put me down, but don't be surprised if I don't show up.;)
Need a 147? Try the link in my sig.;)

I guess I can make this current time slot. Put me down, but don't be surprised if I don't show up.;)
Need a 147? Try the link in my sig.;)

Nice to have you aboard! 👍 There´s no obligation to show up, the list is just for everyone to know who they might be dealing with.. (usually).

Saturday night racing sounds good to me,not everyone can race everyday due to other commitments like crappy work.Good idea count me in GTP_Dollaghan.

Saturday night racing sounds good to me,not everyone can race everyday due to other commitments like crappy work.Good idea count me in GTP_Dollaghan.

Done. 👍 Did you get the time correctly though? (n.Ireland?)

-Timppaq

Back