One Make Trackday Meeting; Saturday - 600PP (PAL & NTSC)

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 80 comments
Hi Timpaq,

Please update the firstpost again ;)

If you will, then please sign me up for saturday in the 430 on PAL

(pal, isn't that a color coding system that was used last millenium in counties that use a 50Hz powergrid unsuitable for NTSC. Using large vacuum tubes with an electrone-cannon to fire electrons onto a fosfor coated backplane of glass?)

I'll check back for the group and stuff.

-And, thanks for the tip in the other thread, please do remember my request for a 512BB make race ;)

Done. 👍

Timppaq, you know how you've said "9.00GMT" for the start times, are you basing that off actual GMT, or are you going by English time? Because right now, England is at GMT+1 and most of Europe is at GMT+2 because of daylight savings.

Actual GMT. The time is easily found using the link in the first post... But I´ll make it clearer in the first post! 👍

RESCHEDULED... was too close to the Garage Showdown, Don´t want to interrupt the warm-up session before the showdown.. 👍

Timppaq, if I'm correct you guys will be starting in a few minutes, I have some time to kill, I'll see if I can squeeze my way in.

Think I have missed the 2 first races..... Was still on the garage showdown :dunce:

Try to participate at xx.30 ;)

Too Bad... after 2 laps waiting behind that idiot with his R8.... he throw me out on the kitty litter while I had passed him on the first corner ............;;really Madddddd

i thought this starts in 15 odd minutes. Oh well i'll have a go at the xx.45 race now. I apologise from now for any nudges. I haven't raced the f430 in a while nor is it tuned so i'm sure I will struggle.

My apologies for GTP_mr_Volcano for the bump I gave him the first race in the S-es on lap 1. Was hectic at the back with 2 or 3 Mitsubishi's nudging.
Geat recovery from you b.t.w. winning the race in the end.

RESCHEDULED... was too close to the Garage Showdown, Don´t want to interrupt the warm-up session before the showdown.. 👍

oooooow, that's why, i need to check the board better. (actually i was just way too late and didn't think we'd be racing untill evening ;))

And may i propose 24 time display, that way i can understand the times too ;)

Back