Ongoing PSC: REMEDIAL LOGO MAKING

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 120 comments
Originally posted by ALPHA
attachment.php

Number one is too obvious, two is complex, number three is pretty nice!

Originally posted by sUn
attachment.php

You should focus on the lettering more as opposed to putting so much weight into the background.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
attachment.php

Cool.

5/23/2004, the new word is Nova Zembla.

After I made this I thought, "Hey, this looks exactly like another logo I've seen." It's bugging me because I don't know which logo it is. Anyone know?

I made a logo with an N and Z, but it looks too much like a swastika, so I decided to scrap it. Haha, ****in' Hitler.

Attachments

• novazembla.gif
    novazembla.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 97
Ugh! Why does mine always turn out small. I should start watching the size before starting to work on it. :irked:

Very nice, jpmontoya!

Originally posted by sn00pie
5/23/2004, the new word is Nova Zembla.
You didn't answer my question, twinkie head.

[edit]: Actually, you didn't answer my question about the canvas color either. Crying! :(

Originally posted by Sage
You didn't answer my question, twinkie head.

[edit]: Actually, you didn't answer my question about the canvas color either. Crying! :(
I hate questions.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic

I made a logo with an N and Z, but it looks too much like a swastika, so I decided to scrap it. Haha, ****in' Hitler.

That almost made me laugh. :D

But I have a personal policy, a PP, against laughing out loud at written text. (As opposed to non-written text.)

So, sucks to be you. 👍

I like your logo though. 👍 👍

hey- is there going to be a new word every day- or are you actually going to give people TIME to do this ****.. cause... its kind of annoying by the time i get one done- there's a new word..

I'll make one – But only if you promise to answer all of my previous questions, twinkie-head.

Back