Ongoing PSC: REMEDIAL LOGO MAKING

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 120 comments
Nice Klos. The funny thing is, with the exception of the arrow, that is the EXACT same thing I did. I kind of skewed the text a bit, but for the most part, I shrunk the letters just like that. Kind of strange eh?

lol- when i see that i think mazda.. "zoom zoom zoom"(music) <- **** now i'm gonna have that damn music stuck in my head. lol

Huh? My letters just get bigger as the word progresses. It looks like you used the sphere filter in the middle of 'zoom.'

I don't think they are all that similar.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Huh? My letters just get bigger as the word progresses. It looks like you used the sphere filter in the middle of 'zoom.'

I don't think they are all that similar.

:rolleyes: ok sorry, I meant for the very first one I made, right after I saw the word, "zoom." Besides thinking of the zoom zoom zoom comercial, I made a quick logo, and it looked sorta like yours, same basic concept.

Originally posted by OmicroN
:rolleyes: ok sorry, I meant for the very first one I made, right after I saw the word, "zoom." Besides thinking of the zoom zoom zoom comercial, I made a quick logo, and it looked sorta like yours, same basic concept.

Oh, now I get it.

ACremona: looks cool. I like it. 👍

Ch. by Dreams & Echos are the new words.

Attachments

• chdreamsechos.jpg
    chdreamsechos.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 41
yep tab thats one with the polaroid is cool. good splash page for a site.

Latest Posts

Back