Ongoing PSN outages

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has stupid. Another account?

Post 1014 you claim you're not trying to be rude yet here you are again being exactly what you claim you're not. Try speaking to people in a decent manner and maybe they wont bite back at you. Their is no need for name calling.

I really wish you hadn't asked that...

Keep to the topic and just ignore him, literally.

Oh, what did I just accidently into here...

Though I'll just leave this here

PSN EULA
Other than as set out in these Conditions, we give no warranty about the quality, functionality, availability, completeness, accuracy or performance of Sony Online Network or any Services available via Sony Online Network. We do not guarantee Sony Online Network will always be available or error free and we assume no liability for your inability to purchase or use any Services.

How much longer do you guys honestly think it is going to be down for?

My bet is on 15 hours, 28 minutes and 47 seconds :dopey:

I really wish you hadn't asked that...

Keep to the topic and just ignore him, literally.

You're a perfect advert for why the internet should have an age restriction on it. Oh and dare I say, the best advert the world's ever seen for contraception.

How much longer do you guys honestly think it is going to be down for?

My bet is on 15 hours, 28 minutes and 47 seconds :dopey:

I figure it'll come back on exactly .00001 milliseconds after I give up trying to log on.

How many times has the EULA changed since you bought your ps3? I know the psn service has never been garaunteed of course, just curious.

How many times has the EULA changed since you bought your ps3? I know the psn service has never been garaunteed of course, just curious.

I'm sure it has been changed a lot; I've been looking around for the most recent version but they don't make it the clearest when looking. Regardless, they'd never randomly add an obligation on their end regarding PSN and maintaining it.

so now we are on day 3 of the outages. I'm annoyed but I'm having a brawly in my F1 2010 career and I fnished GTA4 and MCLA. I also did the Grand Valley 300k in B-spec. Really want Lvl 28 and a Ford GT40

Sony now saying they had an "external intrusion" and hey themselves **** down the network.....great

Sony now saying they had an "external intrusion" and hey themselves **** down the network.....great

Will they just give us a straight answer. First it was possibly hackers, then it was just maintenance, now they are saying they 🤬 it up themselves :ouch:

Will they just give us a straight answer. First it was possibly hackers, then it was just maintenance, now they are saying they 🤬 it up themselves :ouch:

Next it's going to be something along the lines of their internal code has been tampered with and/or they're experiencing extreme traffic congestion. :crazy:

Since I have no desire to pick apart a thousand posts for a pointless e-penis measuring contest and several users have shown an Infractionable attitude towards each other (if you have a shiny new PM from us, we're really unimpressed), you lose this thread.

Have a locked sticky instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back