Online BOP options?

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 32 comments
First of all there hundreds of serie that have power or weight penalties, so since the game is "so sim" i expect them to be there.

My understanding is that air restrictors are in the game and adjustable, but there is no way to police it as far as I know.

I don't believe there is an option to add ballast to the cars, but certainly would like to see this specifically as a "Success Ballast" mechanism. Again, there would also need to be a way to police it.

@azidahaka is talking about success penalties not necessarily BoP. While I CAN NOT STAND success penalties :), they do have their place when done properly. Some of the best races I've had is when I'm at a disadvantage to others around me because it makes you perfect your race craft and have to actually work for an overtake.

Obviously it's not realistic for a "rookie" to compete with an "alien", but midfielders can definitely compete.

@azidahaka You should link the Spa race from season 2 where we finished 1-2.

This one you mean @ozwheels ? I'm ashamed of how bad my commentary was back then lol

At 6:46 start the battle, tried my best there you know :D but beautiful memories of a great race! The side by side part was insane!

And think this is one of the vids i made with the least visualizations :D

Latest Posts

Back