Online dealership updates?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soda
  • 4 comments
  • 879 views
Messages
3
Messages
Sugaar-Rush
Whats the deal with that, ive had the game about a week yet there has been no update to the online dealship?
 
Try it every Thursday. That is when mine sometimes updates.

It doesn't update when Sony are down or expecting large volumes of traffic due to services returning. But the good people at PD will sometimes surprise you with an updated OCD. This is when the seasonals sometimes change too.

I keep an eye on GTPlanet for threads on these days if I'm not near my PS3.
 
Mine have not been updated since PSN is upped for my area (asia). Wondering how often do they update it?
 
They were updating it every 2 weeks, back when everything was working online and there was no earthquakes or nuclear disasters or anything.

This may be the sweetest collection of cars yet, and the price is sure right, so I hope it sticks around for a bit (plus 50% off may be gone with the next OCD update).
 
Back