Online Drag Racing Leaderboards

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 2,020 comments
I challenge @a3picGamer47 for the best arm wrestler on the European Board.
imagespotato-face.jpg

Its on like donkey kong.

why do you guys continue to let this dude make this thread a joke? He is a fool!! He has no buisness claiming spots when he barely knows how to tune! I do not claim spots here for many reasons, but if I did you can bet noobs like this guy wouldn't be any threat. JS

Unfortunately it's one of the flaws of this leaderboard.

I could claim spots for cars I don't even own and if someone challenged me, I would have a few weeks to buy the car and tune it. Then I could defend my claimed spot.

Seeing everyone agrees about the feeling of this... I have a suggestion. Make a few ppl gatekeepers! I might have a few guys that might be up for it ;)

Seeing everyone agrees about the feeling of this... I have a suggestion. Make a few ppl gatekeepers! I might have a few guys that might be up for it ;)
That is not nessarially a better system. The problem would be that they would need all 1,208 cars tuned and since you can only have 500 cars in your garage, the rest will be in the stockyard. So, say for example, someone requests to get the spot for the NOMAD Diablo. If it is in your stockyard, you have to leave the room, take the car out of the stockyard and rejoin the room. It will be flawed until there is a speed test in my opinion.

That is not nessarially a better system. The problem would be that they would need all 1,208 cars tuned and since you can only have 500 cars in your garage, the rest will be in the stockyard. So, say for example, someone requests to get the spot for the NOMAD Diablo. If it is in your stockyard, you have to leave the room, take the car out of the stockyard and rejoin the room. It will be flawed until there is a speed test in my opinion.

Why can't the gatekeeper just witness that the person claiming a spot does indeed have the car in question.

Also, I believe a person who is no longer with us (bless his cotton socks) made a highly accurate database of cars that run together. Surely a car in the same class as the car spot being claimed could be used then to compare.

Why can't the gatekeeper just witness that the person claiming a spot does indeed have the car in question.

Also, I believe a person who is no longer with us (bless his cotton socks) made a highly accurate database of cars that run together. Surely a car in the same class as the car spot being claimed could be used then to compare.
The idea of the gatekeeper witnessing is better. Also, that list was within one car. Not exactly bumper to bumper. But it is the best that we can do for now.

Evil doesn't have a PS3 anymore.

It's irritating some ppl calling out spots and challenging ppl like they are fast... Not calling out names but you know who you are

Epic this isn't meant to see who has the fastest tune on their car. There is obviously no way to do that on GT6. This is more like racing for spots to see who is the best Indy dragger. Like they had on GT5. It's more than just who sits on speed test and tunes it to say their car is fastest. As everyone knows, Indy is a lot different and is the an actual drag race with tree n tune... That's why the fastest guys are best at both. My fastest top 10 guy list wouldn't include anyone who can't keep up with the tree. And I bet most ppls list of top 10 fastest guys have wicked trees as well tunes.

Last edited:
The leader boards can't possibly mean anything about tuning and I'll give you am example as to why

I believe Star_Drift has the spot for the '02 GTS, if not he did at the time we ran.
His GTS is clearly faster than mine, by almost a whole car. He pulls even when if I tree. My Internet was really sharp at the time so I treed him pretty hard and won 3 times, not that we were running for spots or anything. It just shows how your tune can mean nothing for the leaderboards, it can't be measured.

Turtle you can't challenge Dee for a spot he doesn't have. Sooo annoying! It's not hard to figure out. Dee challenged Evil... Regardless whether evil has been on or not he still has X amount of time to defend it. How can you challenge someone for a spot that doesn't have it. Honestly ppl it's not that hard to figure out. I feel like I'm a professor in a class full of mentally challenged... Smh -_-

Turtle you can't challenge Dee for a spot he doesn't have. Sooo annoying! It's not hard to figure out. Dee challenged Evil... Regardless whether evil has been on or not he still has X amount of time to defend it. How can you challenge someone for a spot that doesn't have it. Honestly ppl it's not that hard to figure out. I feel like I'm a professor in a class full of mentally challenged... Smh -_-
Though I agree with this statement that last part of about mentally challenged was not necessary. I have a son with autism and I take high offense to people making comments about mentally challenged people.

Back