Online Drag Racing Leaderboards

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 2,020 comments
True but as you may have noticed this community is dying.

Maybe it's because PD is milking GT5 too hard? Or maybe because Forza Horizon 2 is basically open world with real car sounds and the same level of tuning as GT6? One of the main reasons I'm leaving the GT series. PD can't get their act together. GT has been the same since GT5 was released. I'm not sure how they intended to keep players on their toes with JUST the VGT add ons.

Maybe it's because PD is milking GT5 too hard? Or maybe because Forza Horizon 2 is basically open world with real car sounds and the same level of tuning as GT6? One of the main reasons I'm leaving the GT series. PD can't get their act together. GT has been the same since GT5 was released. I'm not sure how they intended to keep players on their toes with JUST the VGT add ons.
One more that i have converted.....

Still being dragged on yet no one knows what actually happened? Maybe the community is as childish as ever.

Oh that's right, in December his account was "hacked" on both PS3 and GTP and this "hacker" person posted that he committed suicide. Shells then created a new GTP and PS3 account to try and silently re-join Team MMI under a new alias without attempting to tell anyone about the "hacking" of his accounts.

Does that sum up what you claim "actually happened" good enough ?

276167_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Get-Out_1600x1200.jpg

SO by me knowing for 2 days makes me a gunman in a grassy knoll, ok. Dont care. This community is literally worse than the CoD community

SO by me knowing for 2 days makes me a gunman in a grassy knoll, ok. Dont care. This community is literally worse than the CoD community

You played a role in attempting to make his story "believable" and also tried to nestle him back in as a new alias.

I'm glad you don't care, that's a trait you've shown us. We care about the truth, we are an honest bunch and seeing as you think we are worse than the CoD community,

Capture.JPG

You played a role in attempting to make his story "believable" and also tried to nestle him back in as a new alias.

I'm glad you don't care, that's a trait you've shown us. We care about the truth, we are an honest bunch and seeing as you think we are worse than the CoD community,

View attachment 308617
Jez, serious question. Why are you being a child? I told you in a PM over ps3 that i knew for 2 days prior to the event. If i had said it straight away, what would have changed. Just think about that.

Jez, serious question. Why are you being a child? I told you in a PM over ps3 that i knew for 2 days prior to the event. If i had said it straight away, what would have changed. Just think about that.

"Why am I being a child" is a serious question ? Please. Don't troll me, as we know full well who has been a child throughout this saga.

The fact that you said and did nothing except run along with his story showed your intentions.

If you had any respect for the community and morals, you certainly wouldn't have taken part and you wouldn't be in the position you are now.

What would have changed ? Well you probably would still have people that enjoyed your company.

Think about that.

No one converted me, I played the first horizon and thought it was good. I'm just sick of PD and their empty promises about updates and thinking new content is actually worth my time. When PCars and Horizon 2 do it just as good with real sounds and a better selection of cars, not heavily Japanese biased.

You do know im still technically a child. Silly Billy!

Obviously. Even my 10 year old sister would know that it's not okay to fake a suicide.

Obviously any child will say this @Janco but when the child has been manipulated by an adult such as shells then a faked suicide doesn't sound too bad.

Wonder if he asked @a3picGamer47 for some cheeky pics. :embarrassed:

Its because PD doesnt listen to their fans very well. Im not suprised the gt community is dying considering how bad i found the single player in gt6 is. Starting a race single file, spread out every single race. No motorsport that i know of does that. If it wasnt for the online multiplayer, i would have put the disk through a paper shredder a long time ago.

Latest Posts

Back