• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
edit,

and no clutch here either :)

thats bad,
scusa.gif
for me. :D

👍 👍

Suzuka PP550 - BMW 135 Tii - 2'17.807 (S3)

If you decide to watch the replay be sure to turn on the High Quality setting on youtube (lower right hand corner). The pixalation is pretty horrid in normal quality :dunce:

Last edited:
FAK
2'13.973 - Clio V6 - Suzuka 550pp - online freerun :D

Here I was, happy as a small boy after finally breaking into the 2.16s. I've said it before and I will probably say it many times more; I hate you all...

👍

As I said elsewhere Brock, fantastic lap 👍

I'd like to throw mine in as well, BMW 135 Tii Suzuka 550 RWD - 2'18.771.

Using DC tune but with power raised to +5 and weight adjusted to match.

All the best
Maz

2'14.050 - Suzuka 550pp - online freerun - Clio V6

I can see 0.1sec more, but then it's over for me.. :dopey:

Last edited:
all great times guys. dont forgot thats times are make alone on track, i dont understand when i race against some of you guys in race that times are not possible and i win against some of you.why?????

i did a 2.14,5xx many times also online, of course no draft and, now it will be inportent, without batteling!!

but also with good driver its possible to race 14. times. yes you will get also slipstreem, but bumping is not necessarily. and if both has around the same lap times so the slipstreem is not importend. ;)

super Timo. 👍

all great times guys. dont forgot thats times are make alone on track, i dont understand when i race against some of you guys in race that times are not possible and i win against some of you.why?????

There is quite a big difference in how close to your limit you can / is wise to drive when in racing.. one mistake in race and your out, unlike when in hotlapping just start over again. For me the last races (with the new tune) I can run steady 2'14.4xx pace being clear of bigger risks. the last .5 comes with taking risks. 👍

:cheers:

Last edited:
9'16'712 Alone :)

What's your best Rudi ?

I assume it's in the Fuji 550 FWD event.

That is just amazing. I saw that you were very quick the other day but this... I consider myself fairly quick on a normal human scale but that is a race that is on average a second quicker per lap than my best in free air.

Tried the cliocup earlier for the last time and did (from pole, leading start --> finish) total time 11'14.408

Rather enjoyable car to drive that little beast... 'till next time :cheers:

yes i saw.
th_2c3942a6.gif

👍 👍

i think Atho means Suzi 550 with the clio. i did also something like that, 11.16,7-8xx?!

Honda Type-R NSX - RWD daytona road 550pp, 1'59.018, no draft. Did it while leading.

GTP_mad94d

Last edited:
I did it in the lead last night. I decided one race i'd go for a time trial run.:lol: Lucky I didn't crash it.

Back