Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
:eek: I hope I never race you. I seriously can't understand how that's possible. When I drive the car it's on its limits, how can someone take out another second?:scared:

remember paulie there is allways somebody faster than you, out there :lol:

Can anyone submit a time?

If not just ignore.

Course:The Road Course-Daytona
Car:Ferrari 512BB'76
Time:1'59.265

Acouple of minor mistakes where i was a little to hasty on the gas coming out of some of the tighter corners

remember paulie there is allways somebody faster than you, out there :lol:

Yeah, a whole second on a car with race tyres and easy to drive is disturbing though.:P

Edit: I just improved my M3 time at Fuji 650
1'43.597

Edit 2: And now a Lexus IS F time at Fuji 650
1'43.630

Edit 3: Jaguar XK at Fuji 650 PP
1'45.812

Last edited:
Can anyone submit a time?

If not just ignore.

Course:The Road Course-Daytona
Car:Ferrari 512BB'76
Time:1'59.265

Acouple of minor mistakes where i was a little to hasty on the gas coming out of some of the tighter corners

Anyone can submit a time, but we're only tracking times achieved without drafting. Can you can confirm that your time was done in open air?

Luxy: Synwraith and myself had posted times for the Bmw 135 Tii at 550 Suzuka on page 22. I didnt see our times in the updated list. Thanks 👍

Haha, I had already updated them on my computer, but forgot to cut and paste the new leaderboards into the appropriate posts ... FAIL :lol:

They're fixed now :)

One more for you Luxy :)

PP650 Fuji - BMW M3 - 1'42.759

I should be able to find a couple of tenths by the end of the day 👍

I just improved my M3 time at Fuji 650
1'43.597

That's really a fast lap in your M3, Paulie! 👍
I didn't race in Fuji for ages and forgot all about the best racing line for the curves. :(
The fastest I could do was just 1'44.999... :lol:

Anyone can submit a time, but we're only tracking times achieved without drafting. Can you can confirm that your time was done in open air?

The time was done using free run and a replay was saved, i figured times done in a race using draft would not be accepted

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm having a lot of trouble breaking into the 1'42s with this combo. After 2 1/2 hours tonight, I'm stuck at 1'43.128 (T2 = 54.4xx).

Here's my setup:
427hp / +2
1423kg / 86%
R3 / R3

-30/-20
5 / 8
5 / 8
-0.10 / +0.20
1.5 / 1.0
8 / 6

OFF

66kph / 3.380
105kph / 2.140
145kph / 1.550
184kph / 1.220
225kph / 1.000
285kph / 0.855
Final 4.650

The setup feels good to me, maybe a slight oversteer bias. Unless there's a collosal mistake in the gearing, I don't think it's the tune (If anyone wants to run this setup, and prove it's my crappy driving, feel free ;) ).

Does anyone have a replay they feel comfortable posting for me to chase?

650PP Fuji

Dutch Customs M3 - 1'43.654....in online free run.

And i hate Fuji, which gives an indication on how good this tune is.

osg
And i hate Fuji, which gives an indication on how good this tune is.

And I hate the M3 which gives an indication of what times I am setting. When I read the times here in this thread I'm starting to think it is some kind of joke or that I have a bug in my PS3. The car is just so heavy and slow.

Tried a different tune, and knocked my PB in the M3 at Fuji 650pp to 1'42.647, and more importantly, my average is down to around 1'43.0 :D

New PB...boy do we have some CLOSE times at the top of the sheets :crazy:

PP650 Fuji - BMW M3 - 1'42.604 DC tune with custom gearing

Had a .4xx on the way until I made a nasty mistake through turn 11. :ouch: I'll try and improve tommorow if I get some time. I think I may also be able to find some time by shortening my 5th and 6th gears, as my 6th gear currently tops out at 178mph which is a bit tall for time trial'ing, and also when considering the engine makes good power well past its redline. BTW, it's beyond me why the redline of the M3 in the game is well below 8k, when in reality the production M3 revs to 8400rpm. C'mon PD...how do you make such a screw up? lol

I took a quick video of my lap for the hell of it...make sure to play in High Quality if you do watch it 👍

Last edited:
Sorry for the consecutive posting...

New PB.

PP650 Fuji - BMW M3 - 1'42.399 in free air (DC tune with custom gearing)

I changed my 5th and 6th gear ratios and gained some time. I think I might even be able to dip into the .2xx, as my .399 lap seemed far from perfect.

bmwm3fuji650ps2.jpg

Fuji 650PP BMW M3 - 1'43.707 GTP_Synwraith using TZT tune, online free run.

New PB...boy do we have some CLOSE times at the top of the sheets :crazy:

PP650 Fuji - BMW M3 - 1'42.604 DC tune with custom gearing

I took a quick video of my lap for the hell of it...make sure to play in High Quality if you do watch it 👍

An excellent Sixaxis lap, a pleasure to watch 👍

And did I see "GTP_timeattack"? ;)

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Sweet lap timeattack. I thought my laps were going well for SixAxis but again you pulled out another .3xx of a second.

Your the best SixAxis racer out there man :cheers:

Back