Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
Sweet lap timeattack. I thought my laps were going well for SixAxis but again you pulled out another .3xx of a second.

Your the best SixAxis racer out there man :cheers:

Easy with that subject dude lool :sly: update FUJI 650pp - Mines bnr34 1.45.359

Wow, that's an impressive lap. What kind of gearing are you using there?

I'm running steady 1:46:xxx's with the M3 using the DC 5spd setup. Looks like I have alot more work to do.

im using my own setup .. only using 2nd,3rd and 4th gear in all race... M3 has a lot of torque.. you dont need to change many times!

Wow, that's an impressive lap. What kind of gearing are you using there?

I'm running steady 1:46:xxx's with the M3 using the DC 5spd setup. Looks like I have alot more work to do.

Remember, there's a reason we have multiple divisions. While you are not keeping up with the fastest, most of these guys are D1 drivers. 1:46's should be respectable in D4.

bmwm3fuji650ps2.jpg

Do you use the chase cam when racing?

Thanks for the kind words guys. As always, it's great to see such comradery around here 👍

An excellent Sixaxis lap, a pleasure to watch 👍

And did I see "GTP_timeattack"? ;)

All the best
Maz

it's about time mate! :dopey: I'm still waiting to here back from Sphinx in regards to what division I'll be placed in though. I put in a fairly respectable time considering I only spent a hour or two on the qualifier. :)

nice timeattack ;)

it seams we have a very different setups watching your gears change ... :cheers:

Beautiful lap MAY, no suprise coming from you though 👍 I set the gearing up to be as easy as possible to drive with the 6-axis. 3rd gear is the most commonly used gear for me, so I made it fairly long (90mph) to minimise wheel spin at the exits. Unfortunately with the 6-axis it is quite hard to maintain good momentum through T11 into T12, so I must use 2nd (72mph) there, otherwise the engine falls flat on its face. It's just a trade off I must make in order to put in a quick lap with the 6-axis. Ideally I would have my 3rd gear as short as your 2nd, and forget about using my 2nd gear, but then it would be more difficult to lay the power down smoothly with the pad in the areas that matter most (exit of T1, T7, T16)

Do you use the chase cam when racing?

Yeah, it's just something I've gotten accustomed to using when racing with the 6axis. Like I've said before, once I get a wheel I will definitely be using one of the onboard. I've never liked using the onboard views with the pad because it really seemed to exploit the jerky steering movements...which was something that I found to be quite annoying. The chase cam also makes door to door action a lot easier and safer with the 6-axis .

thanks timeattack! :cheers:

dont know how do you drive in the chasing cam ... when i used to play with pad i used the bumper cam too! its impressive... how can you feel the car reactions with that view!? shocking!!

buy a wheel m8.. you have skills!!

ps: put him on div-1 ;)

it's about time mate! :dopey: I'm still waiting to here back from Sphinx in regards to what division I'll be placed in though. I put in a fairly respectable time considering I only spent a hour or two on the qualifier. :)

I haven't processed it yet, but based on many years of experience I would say that div 6 will be right up your alley. :sly:

Even if you're unhappy with the division you end up in based on the qualifier, you can always aim to progress through the divisions and subdivisions by participating in the WRS, and knowing your skills it won't be long until you end up in Division 1 if you haven't already 👍

Good to see you tagged.

All the best
Maz

New personal best
Track Eiger
Car: Integra Type R R3/S3
Time: 1.10.506
Will be happy to send my ghost replay for proof. Done in Free Run. There's still room for improvement for sure, could possibly run 1.9s

Ok I just uploaded the video on my team's channel but here it is for you guys to see as well! Sorry for the background noise, I was watching Brazilvs Venezuela Sub20. ooops! :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXwfJ0SXWU

Last edited:
I did a few fun laps with the T&L guys at Eiger yesterday in the pro event using the Ford Focus ST and managed 1'11.956 with a very makeshift tune, but looking at Madison's time, I guess mine wasn't so bad :)

All the best
Maz

Daytona Road PP550 RWD

Free run

Honda NSX Type R '02

1:58:888

Replay saved
Tune supplied by tuner GTP_Ravenmaven
Time done after 2 laps with his tune, 2 laps with very minor adjustments to 3 settings

New time 1:58:500 replay saved

Also Ferrari 512BB at Fuji 650PP
In race, no draft 1:43:465 have been a tad faster, don't recall times

Last edited:
A slight improvement...

Fuji 650PP BMW M3 - unassissted - 1'43.343 GTP_Synwraith | Garage TZT tune

T2 was 54.4xx

Absolute fluke of a lap...

All the best
Maz

New PB...lets see if MAY shoots this one down 👍. I had clocked a 1'42.1xx but had 4 wheels off at the exit of T1 :indiff:

PP650 Fuji - BMW M3 - 1'42.240 online race in free air

I changed the rear ride height on the DC tune to -29 from -27. The car has more front end grip now and I'm also able to brake a little bit deeper with the new alteration. And the car/setup is just as stable as ever :)

I'm not sure if I have much more in the tank at this point though :dunce:

Just for reference I clocked a 17'09.xxx race time starting from 2nd place, driving in free air for pretty much the entire race. I also had a 17'10.xxx starting from 9th place thanks to the tow from MeAgainstYou's Clio.

isnt enough for you to catch me!? did you really needed to ovetake me!? :P

i dont think my setup can make me down 0,016 seconds... i'll leave it there! :lol:

ill do it if you make under 1'42... its possible ;)

btw.. my clio total time is 17'01.** anyone brake the 16 barrier besides the STIs buggers?

Last edited:
Geez...I sure am whoring up this thread. :crazy: I'm getting closer to breaking into the 41's with the M3 at Fuji though . I also achieved a new best race time of 17'07 with the M3.

PP650 Fuji - BMW M3 - 1'42.098

Last edited:
That 17'07 was some race, timeattack 👍 I was (way) behind you running high 1'42s and you were still pulling away :eek:

Knocked my own PB down to 1'42.515 while leading.

For a change:

Fuji 650
Ferrari 512 BB - 1:43.908

It'll get faster in the coming days hopefully, that was from my first 2 runs in it.

That 17'07 was some race, timeattack 👍 I was (way) behind you running high 1'42s and you were still pulling away :eek:

Knocked my own PB down to 1'42.515 while leading.

Yea that was a flyer. :) I believe I had five or so laps that were below a 1'42.4xx in that race. I really was on a mission to pull away after the previous battle we had in the race before lol. Nice PB btw. 👍

New PB:

Fuji 650PP BMW M3 - GTP_Synwraith - Frankenstein tune

1'43.243

All the best
Maz

M3 Fuji
1'43.479
Improvement is improvement. I did a 1'43.0 with help of slip.

@timeattack with the 1'41 in my horizon.. some mistakes in good laps cost me to reach it! so... last update on this one for me... if you want to continue the battle lets go to TimeTrial :sly:

1'42.075 M3 Fugi F 650PP

here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3nDZYmRYGU

A really fantastic lap, Bruno. It's really amazing for me that in all the places where I am having to use partial throttle and almost gunning the throttle to not lose the back end you seem to be able to keep it entirely straight on full throttle, and still stay on rails to the best line for each corner.

Your lines are very very similar, almost identical to the lines I am trying to hit every lap.

Really impressive brake modulation into some corners too, especially turn 2 left-hander.

Superb 👍

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Yes Bruno great lap 👍

I can only get into the 1.45's with M3 so far a lot of room for improvement.

I am using the sixaxis was wondering if any of you guys in the 1.42+43's use the controller or do you all use wheels?

Yes Bruno great lap 👍

I can only get into the 1.45's with M3 so far a lot of room for improvement.

I am using the sixaxis was wondering if any of you guys in the 1.42+43's use the controller or do you all use wheels?

I'm doing regular 1'43s with Sixaxis (using shoulder buttons and D-pad), my best is 1'43.243.

GTP_Timeattack and GTP_RPM are both doing regular 1'42s with Sixaxis, so it is possible, but those two are very very good racers, top-division guys.

All the best
Maz

Back