Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
Daytona 350Z RS Tuned (maxed out at 626pp) 1:52.656
Daytona Evora 1:57:130

Nice time in the Evora!!!
Today I managed to get a 1:59.3xx, but i still cant put 5 full good laps in :(
Not to mention getting punted at turn 1!

Nice time in the Evora!!!
Today I managed to get a 1:59.3xx, but i still cant put 5 full good laps in :(
Not to mention getting punted at turn 1!

Cheers, still got some tunning to do with the car, could see the Evora doing 55's, and if Hyperuk gets in the Evora i would expect a lower time, never seen anybody go quicker than him in that.

Leaderboards updated :)

Does anyone have a more specific time in the 1'47s for the Ferrari California @ Daytona? It wasn't totally clear if LR-PR-ProtoX's lap was done the the clear or not. I haven't been able to get into the 1'47s without the draft.

i got a 1.47,9 and 9.04 total time while starting from place 2 👍

Only tried 2 cars so far:

NSXR (632pp) - best unassisted lap 1:50.1xx, best time leading from the front the whole race 9:13.xxx. This car will do 1:50.5s all day long.

Ferrari 599 (650pp) - best unassisted lap 1:48.5xx, best race time 9:07.xxx. Still working on the set up for this one though, can't quite get it as stable as the NSX yet. Hit 200mph the other day in the slipstream though!

Subaru Impreza STI Type RA '05, 550pp N3 @ Fuji - 1:54.5 in free run.

I've seen a 1:53.8 in a race, but while I thought I was out of the draft for that lap I must have had a bit of a pull as I've not got close to that since. On a good day I can do around 1:55.0 fairly consistently, best total race time 9:37.

This car can go faster though, last night AyrtonSenna must have been putting in around 1:52.5 to get a total race time of 9:25. That sounds about right, when I know an AWD car and track fairly well I'm usually about 1/60th slower than the aliens.

Subaru Impreza STI Type RA '05, 550pp N3 @ Fuji - 1:54.5 in free run.

I've seen a 1:53.8 in a race, but while I thought I was out of the draft for that lap I must have had a bit of a pull as I've not got close to that since. On a good day I can do around 1:55.0 fairly consistently, best total race time 9:37.

This car can go faster though, last night AyrtonSenna must have been putting in around 1:52.5 to get a total race time of 9:25. That sounds about right, when I know an AWD car and track fairly well I'm usually about 1/60th slower than the aliens.

I did a lap of 1:55 following you last night and you were pulling away from me, i am using a pad BTW.

New GTR 650pp Daytona Road time for me.

Lap 4, out front on my own, got lucky with T1 and nailed a 1'47.090

:)

New GTR 650pp Daytona Road time for me.

Lap 4, out front on my own, got lucky with T1 and nailed a 1'47.090

:)

Jesus...I guess you are the GT-R king :sly: I tried your set-up and it didn't work at all for me...too much understeer. My best is like 6-7 tenths of your time, which is pretty massive. I can see with a little luck nailing a low 47 with a good entry into T1 and also carrying good momentum and line through the chicane. I'd really like to dial in some more rear brake bias for the infield but it's kind of a give or take given the stability needed going into T1 with the controller. Boy you are kicking my ass with this combo though :scared:

Lol, I tell you what, I'll do a recording tomorow and put it on Youtube for you, so you can kinda get how it's being driven.

It is still hit or miss, but I never go outside the mid 48's lol

Lol, I tell you what, I'll do a recording tomorow and put it on Youtube for you, so you can kinda get how it's being driven.

It is still hit or miss, but I never go outside the mid 48's lol

I'd like to see a vid. :dopey: It definately seems like your set-up needs to get rotated prior to the corner apex, otherwise it will just plow, especially with your high front torque bias (45/55?). If the car is already rotated prior to mashing the gas on the exit this will get that nice 4 wheel drift that you were speaking of. I'm sure if I beat that into my head I could probably make your set-up work for me, but I guess I was just being too lazy. I have a hellova time with the exit of the chicane that brings you back onto the oval. I always seem to miss the turn in point due to that damn bump in the road, which of course ends up totally killing my speed going down the main straight :crazy: I could see a few tenths being knocked off there if I could nail that part, and a tenth or two at T1, and another tenth or two with increased rear brake bias for the infield. Definately sounds like a challenge though 👍

GTP_Synwraith, 1'51.208 - Lotus 111R/Tuned - Daytona Road 650PP, no draft.

Well...it felt fast :lol:

All the best
Maz

Dang! how do you guys get such low lap times :crazy: The best I got on Fuji/550pp/N3 was 1'55.9xx in an Audi R8.

May I request that the tunes & replays be shared as well? It'll really help those of us trying to figure out how to go as fast as the top guys ;)

Thanks!

Gday guys,
My Evora time is down to 1'59.3xx
and I got the Z06 around in 1'54.131 (some draft).
Both at Daytona road.

If you guys see me out there, at the moment im trying to work on my consistancy excuse me if i keep going off. (This track has no run off!!! :( )

Dang! how do you guys get such low lap times :crazy: The best I got on Fuji/550pp/N3 was 1'55.9xx in an Audi R8.

May I request that the tunes & replays be shared as well? It'll really help those of us trying to figure out how to go as fast as the top guys ;)

Thanks!

I can share my tune for the Evo/X if you want it? going to bed now but send me a PM and i will let you have it.

1'57.894 - GTP_Synwraith, Evora 574PP Fuji N3 with TZT tune.

All the best
Maz

LOTUS Elise 111R/Tuned 650PP at Daytona Road - 1'50.816 GTP_Synwraith

All the best
Maz

Damn right. My new best is 1:47.412 in the GT-R. Still a ways off the leaders but I'll keep chipping away and hope they don't do the same lol.

I went faster in the GTR. I got down to a 1:48.968 but still way off the pace compared to some of you guys.
Was done in free run.

Last edited:
GTR times are REALLY quick from what I can see... I have done sub 1.50s in the GTR... I'll check tonight and upload a replay... also for my Mines time I will do the same... :)

Back