My new Personal Best in Daytona 650: 1'46.346

Thank God, my Family, my GTR....:sly:

Last edited:
Fuji 550 PP

WRX STi '05: 1'53.320

Lap can be so much better but I can't do it yet.:ouch:

Fuji 550 PP

Subaru WRX STi '07: 1'53.179

Well wadda ya know, it's faster than the '05 after all. I came back from being 1-2 tenths down on this lap to set this time, so naturally there is more in it.

wolfdude has been so kind as to make a video of my STi '05 lap. It still looks far from perfect.:sly:

Very nice lap, looks like the best-behaved car on the planet! 👍

All the best
Maz

Just got the GT-R down to a 1:47.532 1:47.058 on Daytona Road. Not the fastest, but gettin quicker little by little.

Last edited:
achieved my fastest time this morning 1:47.1xx in the gtr on the daytona road course. this was in clean air up front, very happy with the lap but am desperate to find the extra tenth and a bit to get in the the 1:46 zone.

I got a 1:46.158 in the GT-R on the free run for Daytona, ghost is attached.

If I hooked up all the sectors theres another half a second at least to come. I don't take the chicane very well in this lap but T1 and infield was quite good.

Attachments

• NPEA00050-RPLY2-B-85951B71005.zip
    128.8 KB · Views: 18
I got a 1:46.158 in the GT-R on the free run for Daytona, ghost is attached.

If I hooked up all the sectors theres another half a second at least to come. I don't take the chicane very well in this lap but T1 and infield was quite good.

thats a very impressive time i-plume, i tried downloading your video but couldnt open it. would you pm me your setup of is it secret? :)

What didn't work exactly? The zip didn't open or it didn't show up in the save data utility?

If you put that folder on a usb stick so that the folder structure is /ps3/savedata/NPEA0050-blahblahblah then plug that into the ps3 the save game utility should show it.

Unfortunately I don't have the exact setup that set the time because I'm such a fiddler :(

I see the leaderboards haven't been updated in a while. I also have a query, the current best R8 time listed is a 1'54.xxx yet on the overall leaderboard there is an R8 that has done a 1'53.3. Story?

Anyway, here's video evidence of my STi '07 lap thanks to wolfdude.:)

In car view

Bumper view

Fuji 550PP - 1:53:200 with the GTR while running in front. It was just Steve01965 and myself in the race.

Fuji 550PP-Did a 1:52.327 while out front in my 2nd race ever at PP550Fuji, so there should be some more left in the tank. Had some good races with Animera and HordeR35 👍

Did a 1:52.629 behind Animera with the help of a slipstream. GTR, Fuji 550PP.

Last edited:
New PB for me in the STI 07 1'53.020

Lost my setup so having to reconfigure the car...
Still have the replay though.

Back