Online Event Lap Times

• Thread starter Luxy
  • 1,286 comments
FAK
PP650 Suzuka Clio Tuned - 2'03.787

No. Way.

That's it, I'm not racing you anymore :nervous:

I'm going to start a new xx15/45 race called Expert Suz 650PP NO FAK. :sly:

Seriously though, I always knew your best combination was Clio + Suzuka from time trials and races back in 600PP S2, but that's an incredible advantage over everyone else. Brave signor FAK!! 👍

All the best
Maz

2'03.5** around suzuka 650PP clio/tuned

who make me do this!? Fak_Ev1L... :D

once i was in my NSX doing 2'04 (high) pushing to the max and i was losing(in normal conditions) almost a second per lap.. then, during the race it came to my mind.. who could it be doing that amazing lap times... and i thought... maybe is that Italian(Fak) with his clio... in the end i've confirmed my thoughts, it was him :)
then with some tests, pratice and stuffs.. there it is...

@Fak_Ev1L: TOTAL TIME 20'44.2** its your new mark to beat i made it in a race with JackStanley and Synwraith, they could confirm that if they remember that! :P

2'03.5** around suzuka 650PP clio/tuned

who make me do this!? Fak_Ev1L... :D

once i was in my NSX doing 2'04 (high) pushing to the max and i was losing(in normal conditions) almost a second per lap.. then, during the race it came to my mind.. who could it be doing that amazing lap times... and i thought... maybe is that Italian(Fak) with his clio... in the end i've confirmed my thoughts, it was him :)
then with some tests, pratice and stuffs.. there it is...

@Fak_Ev1L: TOTAL TIME 20'44.2** its your new mark to beat i made it in a race with JackStanley and Synwraith, they could confirm that if they remember that! :P

How could I forget! It was a totally soul-destroying experience :lol:

You were incredible Bruno, absolutely unstoppable. I think I held onto you for one lap, messed up Dunlop and never made any time back on you. In a 10 lap race when you have no chance of catching the leader, it's really hard to stay consistent and not make mistakes.

My best lap in that race was a 2'05.7xx. I've managed a 2'04.9xx in slipstream but it's just not fast enough at this level.

All the best
Maz

550 PP RWD

BMW Z4: 2'19.149 2'18.923

Still using R1 tyres, I have been told to try S3 tyres but haven't got around to it yet and it will probably be slower.

Edit: Did a faster lap just before, still on R1 tyres.

Last edited:
Subaru '07, Suzuka 650PP - 2'05.451

By no means a special lap, but with my tuning and sixaxis capabilities it's the fastest I've done in free run so far. This was done on R3s, Ride height -45/-42, springs at 5/5, damper 4/4, toe -0.08/+0.12, camber 1.5/1.2, brake balance 6/6, Torque split 45/55, turning angle 45, TC =1, ABS =1, 6-speed gear box maxing out at 162mph.

1st 3.131
2nd 2.195
3rd 1.699
4th 1.337
5th 1.096
6th 0.917
Fin 4.318

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Wrx Sti 07' @ Suzuka 650pp

2'03'912

Awesome lap! Mind posting your tune? :dopey:

That was a great battle we had toward the end of the race last night Atho :). Your car was damn quick through the corners :crazy: All I can say is thank god for my straightline power advantage, as you seemed to have a hard time getting around my car and staying in front. Your pace in free air was definitely a fair amount faster though. 👍

Seeing all these folks run laps that are substantially faster than mine is quite depressing at the moment. There are quite a few drivers that I've ran into who have no problem pulling away from me in the race. I'm not sure if the Clio and Sti just have more pace the the Cali or what. :indiff: I've tried the Clio and didn't really like it all that much, as it seemed a little too squirrelly for a 10 lap race using the 6-axis. With a wheel I probably would have really liked it though. I gave the Sti a quick try but never really put in the effort to get the tune dialed in, as I felt like it wouldn't get me much past a sub 05 lap. I don't really know though...

On top of the fact that I'm way off pace, the 6-axis is making it quite challenging to drive 10 error free laps at a competitive pace. I should just retire lol

That was a great battle we had toward the end of the race last night Atho :). Your car was damn quick through the corners :crazy: All I can say is thank god for my straightline power advantage, as you seemed to have a hard time getting around my car and staying in front. Your pace in free air was definately a fair amount faster though. 👍

Seeing all these folks run laps that are sustantially faster than mine is quite depressing at the moment. There are quite a few drivers that I've ran into who have no problem pulling away from me in the race. I'm not sure if the Clio and Sti just have more pace the the Cali or what. :indiff: I've tried the Clio and didn't really like it all that much, as it seemed a little too squirrly for a 10 lap race using the 6-axis. With a wheel I probably would have really liked it though. I gave the Sti a quick try but never really put in the effort to get the tune dialed in, as I felt like it wouldnt get me much past a sub 05 lap. I don't really know though...

On top of the fact that I'm way off pace, the 6-axis is making it quite challenging to drive 10 error free laps at a competitive pace. I should just retire lol

You said it mate, you said it.

All the best
Maz

That was a great battle we had toward the end of the race last night Atho :). Your car was damn quick through the corners :crazy: All I can say is thank god for my straightline power advantage, as you seemed to have a hard time getting around my car and staying in front. Your pace in free air was definitely a fair amount faster though. 👍

Seeing all these folks run laps that are substantially faster than mine is quite depressing at the moment. There are quite a few drivers that I've ran into who have no problem pulling away from me in the race. I'm not sure if the Clio and Sti just have more pace the the Cali or what. :indiff: I've tried the Clio and didn't really like it all that much, as it seemed a little too squirrelly for a 10 lap race using the 6-axis. With a wheel I probably would have really liked it though. I gave the Sti a quick try but never really put in the effort to get the tune dialed in, as I felt like it wouldn't get me much past a sub 05 lap. I don't really know though...

Very nice battle last night it's true.
I am now in R2/R2, I made my time in the race all alone in 649pp
For the information I'm also with the 6-axis 👍

How could I forget! It was a totally soul-destroying experience :lol:

You were incredible Bruno, absolutely unstoppable. I think I held onto you for one lap, messed up Dunlop and never made any time back on you. In a 10 lap race when you have no chance of catching the leader, it's really hard to stay consistent and not make mistakes.

My best lap in that race was a 2'05.7xx. I've managed a 2'04.9xx in slipstream but it's just not fast enough at this level.

All the best
Maz

thanks Maz.. you made 2nd also with some advantage, nice 👍

btw.. talking about free air... made 2'03.1 with slipstream...

@timeattack07gt: california its faster than subaru.. well.. at least so far, only zocker_GTRP could do lap times in California near the Clio.

On this event i rank the cars in this order:
1-Clio
2-California
3-Subaru
4-NSX

On this event i rank the cars in this order:
1-Clio
2-California
3-Subaru
4-NSX

and count in: Silver_TeamGT with his WRX 05, :nervous: and Knilch with the EVO 9 tuned, but he was racing in a pulk. 👍

Senna did today a 20:44,3xx, he startet from pole with the WRX 07. :dunce:
means, i´m not sure which car is the fastest. :)

and count in: Silver_TeamGT with his WRX 05, :nervous: and Knilch with the EVO 9 tuned, but he was racing in a pulk. 👍

Senna did today a 20:44,3xx, he startet from pole with the WRX 07. :dunce:
means, i´m not sure which car is the fastest. :)

knilch in the EVO9, yes i can confirm that too :cheers:

Man those TeamGT guys are super fast. I managed a 2'03:9 a little slipstream.... My fingers hurt now trying to keep up with TeamGT :lol:

I've given up trying to race with the front runners, so now I sit in the middle of the pack and have some good battles for 5th, 6th, 7th place.

Has no one tried a GTR around here yet?

timeattack? Rudi?

I haven't given it a try yet :dopey:...Been using the STi and Cali 👍 I'm really having a hard time finding any type of pace, ESPECIALLY in the races.

I always managed to be bloody quick in the GTR at Suzuka. The exit of the hairpin would most of the time earn me a second over anyone as would exiting the chicane...

I'll be at Suzuka tomorow at about 9pm GMT with R1's up front nad S3's at the rear ;)

Although, maybe 650pp is too low to get the full benefit from the acceleration I used to get with 750pp...

Like this...LOL!

Who says the GTR isn't fun to drive on R tyres? ;)

Last edited:
Mate, I think the title of the fastest out the harpin has already gone to the WRX STi. Kills everything out of there.

Really!?

I'll give it a go with my tune/s but I do 99% take your word for it!

Part of it must be the tune though...Do the Subaru's go from 10th place to 1st at the start?

Pretty much! They make up atleast 4 places I would say with eaze. A good start maybe 6?

Interesting.

Last night at my girlfriends, been without GT5p for 3 days now. Savage...

I'll be on tomorow night working on my GTR tune. I don't believe the WRX is quicker lol! Did you watch my clip?

Back