• 119 comments

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
New events on Thursday, Babelfish says the following:

"Guide of online event renewal2009 April 27th

'Next renewal schedule of the online event of the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue' April 30th, 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

Please expect to the new online event. Furthermore, for the upper-class person the event becomes all no handicap games.

* While checking the utilization circumstance of the customer, it executes the renewal of the online event, irregularly. As soon as renewal day and time to be decided, we inform with this news corner.

After the renewing you can verify the contents of the event, in the page below."

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gt5p/news/d3200.html

Did anybody else notice this, or am I reading too much into this?

Furthermore, for the upper-class person the event becomes all no handicap games

Does that mean what I think it does? No handicap = Unlimited PP...maybe :)

Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. Or maybe just a poor translation of the original Japanese text. Who knows?

Did anybody else notice this, or am I reading too much into this?

Does that mean what I think it does? No handicap = Unlimited PP...maybe :)

Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. Or maybe just a poor translation of the original Japanese text. Who knows?

Just Wishful thinking on your part, it's just a reference to the rubber band effect being removed for all Expert level events.

Just Wishful thinking on your part, it's just a reference to the rubber band effect being removed for all Expert level events.

I thought the rubber band effect had already been removed for all expert events? Cause if you've raced Daytona Road recently
it's certainly gone there.

Last edited:
I thought the rubber band effect had already been removed for all expert events? Cause if you've raced Daytona Road recently
it's certainly gone there.

Yes, it's been gone for a while on all Expert events. For some reason they just tack that onto the end of all the Update notices now.

said nothing about Nox. then PD wouldnt make update till this date for now they are updating their GAME , it is a good sign. Cant wait e3

please start with event for every sunday so that we have something to look forward to at the end of the week.

750pp Suzuka World Event. PAL vs. NTSC anyone? PAL would probably lose though.

*runs and hides*

*applies for witness protection program*

Why not? I have not been smoked by any NTSC user, on any of the current races. I would love to be pushed a little more, that is the only way to get better.

Why not? I have not been smoked by any NTSC user, on any of the current races. I would love to be pushed a little more, that is the only way to get better.

why do you see racing only as smoking someone or getting smoked by someone? is that all you race for? i'm just curious.

why do you see racing only as smoking someone or getting smoked by someone? is that all you race for? i'm just curious.

I have to agree with DK though. All your posts state how you are amazing and blow people away, but only a couple of guys here have seen you race ;)

Just hope for a World Event so you can blow everyone away... yeah?

I am really hoping for an F2007 event to be included in the update, I had great fun in those past events. :)

i dont know, you tell me. when we race the only time i see you is in my rear view mirror and for some reason you just seem to get smaller with every second that passes.

Oh hhhhhheeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll NAW!!! you just didnt go there... :lol: You going to take that Chad?? :scared::scared:

750pp Suzuka World Event. PAL vs. NTSC anyone? PAL would probably lose though.

*runs and hides*

*applies for witness protection program*

i dont know, you tell me. when we race the only time i see you is in my rear view mirror and for some reason you just seem to get smaller with every second that passes.

:lol: This is great. *grabs twizzlers and a Mt. Dew, pulls up chair to see the rest of the show*

Someone needs to start a "Showdown" or "Call-Out" thread where people can initiate race challenges. DK--you need to start a thread like that 👍

DK vs. Chad>>>>>Godzilla vs. Mothra-----Clash of the NTSC Titans

EDIT: On second thought 💡 , maybe a "call-out" thread would not be such a good idea. It would probably quickly devolve into utter chaos & nonsense.

(But it would be fun for a while :sly:)

Back