Online Events Renewal - April 30

• Thread starter amar212
  • 119 comments
550PP - HSR - Front
550PP - Suzuka - Rear
650PP - Suzuka - free - 10 laps
600PP - Fuji - AWD
Ford GT - Daytona Road - N tyres

And ive waited to 6am for this 🤬!! ALWAYS THE SAME 🤬! Why the hell STD gets 800pp event and PRO doesnt??!! :crazy::ouch::yuck::ill:

Ford GT N3 on Daytona - separate boys from man :) Great event, maybe greatest so far, no words..

And Suzuka "free" will see my F430 again, win is not a must but fun is back..

Finally two events in one update, nice..

550PP - HSR - Front
550PP - Suzuka - Rear
650PP - Suzuka - free - 10 laps
600PP - Fuji - AWD
Ford GT - Daytona Road - N tyres

please tell me that you made a late april fool's day joke

Ok........ another two events destroy by Subaru BUG........ 650PP - Suzuka - free - 10 laps and 600PP - Fuji - AWD are only for Bug cars...........

Now i have to ask to Mr. AMAR212...... i know that you have the possibility to ask direcly to PD, so..... tell us about this problem.... make another great
present to all GT serie fans...... only you can do that.

If you can. please, please, please can do.

Thank in advance and sorry for my bad english.

please tell me that you made a late april fool's day joke

No sadly he didn't, they really are the events. :banghead: Why can't they give us something different, instead of recycling the same events over and over again. :yuck:

Come on PD, can we have at least one PP750+ Expert event?!

...and why has there been no Expert World Event for months (I know our speculative reasons, but I'd like to know the true reason).

Sorry to moan guys but I'm disappointed again...

Now i have to ask to Mr. AMAR212...... i know that you have the possibility to ask direcly to PD, so..... tell us about this problem.... make another great
present to all GT serie fans...... only you can do that.

Sadly, I do not have any direct contacts to PD whatsoever.

And only thing that can remove Subaru-bug would be some overall update of the game code.

Sorry.

I liked the Suzuka 650pp event. I had so many great races there in the F430. I remember tuning it with Tzayad for a while and I also remember everyone trying to get 2'04's and 2'05's. I know where i'll be racing.:) I don't like any of the other events though, I was really hoping for a high PP event at Suzuka.:indiff:

God, I wish you would all stop whining.

Thats all I seem to read on this forum nowadays, whinge whinge whinge.

:dopey:

Oh the irony, a whinge about whinging, :sly:

You surely have to admit the new events could have been more varied, that said an events update will never please everyone.

Oh the irony, a whinge about whinging, :sly:

You surely have to admit the new events could have been more varied, that said an events update will never please everyone.

But this update doesn't please anyone.:lol:

Ford GT N3 on Daytona - separate boys from man :)...

Yes that is true, however it might also seperate the Pad user's from Wheel user's, the greater the difficulty to gain traction and the increased need to make minor inputs to maintain Vehicle stability while running around in a Race Car on Glorified road tyres, should definelty make a few seperations lol!:D
Suzuka 650PP free will without doubt be the most popular event though I believe. Which is ok as the competition will be quite stong.👍

You said it right ASH32, it is impossible to please everyone, I will be giving each of these new events a go just to keep things interesting.:)

Also thanks Rudi Raser for posting the events mate.👍

OnlineGT

First they should have a an option on all tracks to have all the aids you can put on a car ...so you can test it maxed out. this is a game...... next ... there needs to be a F2007 event... what you go through all these levels to earn a car you can not race online with your friends? I have not raced all month and have totally had a blast at Burnout... it gives you a feeling of speed better that this game ever will. Japan needs to take the training wheels off the game

First they should have a an option on all tracks to have all the aids you can put on a car ...so you can test it maxed out. this is a game...... next ... there needs to be a F2007 event... what you go through all these levels to earn a car you can not race online with your friends? I have not raced all month and have totally had a blast at Burnout... it gives you a feeling of speed better that this game ever will. Japan needs to take the training wheels off the game
You should know thats a pretty big generalisation, you will want to be more specific, Polyphony Digital is making the game not "Japan".

OK now...let me get this straight.:odd:
First you say;
tedsleds
they should have a an option on all tracks to have all the aids you can put on a car

Then you generalize by saying that;
tedsleds
Japan needs to take the training wheels off the game
So...you don't want "training wheels"...but you want to add Driving aids to high performance Vehicles? Mate(*shaking head*)...what are you on about???:crazy:
It's already possible to add numerous driving aids to all Vehicles; Traction Control System(TCS), Active Stability Management(ASM), Active Braking System(ABS), Active steering, then there's always the Physics level! If thats not enough aids then you might aswell not even drive, maybe you should wait till GT5 is released then get B-Spec to help you out.:D:tup:

On a side note, everyone knows that it is not possible to compare games such as Burnout with Gran Turismo. They are in two different categories of Motoring, hence the reason why PD doesn't look to other Car games in an attempt to in some way better GT.
Ultimately I would say that if you where having such a "blast" with Burnout, then maybe you should stick to playing with that, rather than making half...done criticism's about GT on :gtplanet:.
Have a nice day,;)
Rusty*

The F1 at London gives me a sensatiosal sense of speed. Also, the updates say that they are due to player demand, which means to me if alot of people play the 550pp races they will continue 550pp races, If people keep playing HSR over and over they will continue HSR races. So what if we boycott the 550pp races? Is there a chance the pp might go up next time around? I already planned on the 650pp suzuka race as being my staple, as I dont see more than 3 people in a race at the GT at daytona road race but I think that will be a great race. So does anybody want to boycott the low pp races?

The F1 at London gives me a sensatiosal sense of speed. Also, the updates say that they are due to player demand, which means to me if alot of people play the 550pp races they will continue 550pp races, If people keep playing HSR over and over they will continue HSR races. So what if we boycott the 550pp races? Is there a chance the pp might go up next time around? I already planned on the 650pp suzuka race as being my staple, as I dont see more than 3 people in a race at the GT at daytona road race but I think that will be a great race. So does anybody want to boycott the low pp races?

Many people have been boycotting the entire game for a while, yet the events still stay the same. It won't make any difference, it might say they are due to demand, but they are not.

Not sure that will work - if all the experienced racers boycotted all the "beginner" races by just not playing - then by percentage would that not make them more popular - thus more likely to be repeated?!

C.

I never said anything about begginer races
If we all played the Ford GT at daytona road, and suzuka 650pp race= No 550pp races (hopefully)

Back