Online issues need to be addressed NOW

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 42 comments
  • 2,822 views
I hadn't tried an online lobby for almost a month, I was hoping online would have been improved. People getting droppped or getting stuck is still going on but, now the lag that happens when someone joins or leave the room mid-race is crazy, cars flying everywhere.
 
Petition this... petition that... PD won't do anything through a 10-signature petition on a website. Go protest outside their offices and you might be given some attention.

The only way is to vote with your wallet. Even then that's no guarantee that they're going to ignore bad advice and pay attention to good advice. Because it's fairly apparent to me that PD aren't interested in player feedback.
 
All you have to do is have someone watch you spin out at 100+mph and watch the car glitch all overt the track. The netcode sucks, the servers suck. This needs to be addressed ASAP.
 
These kinds of patches are far more important than a new VGT or another track, game breaking bugs like these should be addressed first and foremost.

I get the feeling they are more busy with their hype at the moment, than with what's going on with their own game...
 
These kinds of patches are far more important than a new VGT or another track, game breaking bugs like these should be addressed first and foremost.

I get the feeling they are more busy with their hype at the moment, than with what's going on with their own game...
Marketing and Kaz might be busy with hype but what are the other 100+ people that actually make the game doing?
 
o-SLEEP-APNEA-WORK-PRODUCTIVITY-facebook.jpg
 
Marketing and Kaz might be busy with hype but what are the other 100+ people that actually make the game doing?

Each one of them is modeling their own car probably...
 
Just had the worst night for online bugs in a room full of regulars tonight, yeah we get the odd disconnection etc but tonight was absurd 4 hours we tried to keep everyone together to try do a race in a weekly championship but in the end we all gave up and signed out, this is a joke now now pd expects anyone to play online i don't know
 
Just had the worst night for online bugs in a room full of regulars tonight, yeah we get the odd disconnection etc but tonight was absurd 4 hours we tried to keep everyone together to try do a race in a weekly championship but in the end we all gave up and signed out, this is a joke now now pd expects anyone to play online i don't know

I've decided to sign up for some organised racing on Saturday. I've rarely had any problems online in GT5 or GT6, it will be interesting to see what happens.
 
VBR
I've decided to sign up for some organised racing on Saturday. I've rarely had any problems online in GT5 or GT6, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Although I criticize GT6 quite a bit I think the connectivity issues are most likely down to individual internet connections rather than GT6. I do quite a bit of online racing and extremely rarely experience connection issues. Only Bathurst is problematic and there seems to be something wrong with it.
 
Also went to play GT6 on Thursday for the first time in months. Tried to join a few rooms & every single one i got disconnected from the server. Gave up & now GT6 is back in the box on the shelf where it belongs.
I play other games online & have no trouble whatsoever so there's no probs with my internet connection.
Really had enough of GT6 now & i'm not playing it again until everything is fixed (if it ever does) PD really needs to sort these issues out.
 
Back