Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
nice racing Timmpaq and uk86ze and all the others. Timmpaq, that has happened to me soo many times its unreal, exit of 130r, where your wheels hit the edge of the rumble strip and it's literally impossible to correct it :lol:

let's see how many use it and if they've not read the posts they get the idea if there are 4 or 5 flying on the track

I meet you always on the 3rd laps haha. I've knew tonight 3 drivers from here new for me.

It was a pleasure guys, see you next day with the new 2.40 firmware (my bluetooth headset is waiting !).

i thought the 2.40 firmware only enabled people to listen to their own music on games? and it doesn't even work on spec 2?

Sorry GTP_Superwally for getting my nose under you. I was 20kph faster than you through the esses. Bad place to pass I know and I usually drive a F430 so I know how annoying R8s up on you can be. I did pull over though, taking myself out of the race basically.

Sorry again...

well those 30 minutes were fun. Love the sound of all those ferraris around each other.
Thanks for the racing Mindwise, SuperWally and Timo.
see you guys soon.

The one night I'm not driving a F430 I see many drivers who can drive them! The other R8s I was in synch with gave some ok racing, the black one (zooboy7) was better, but I prefer the F430 or NSX...

See you guys next time.

Superwally ... my hat's off to you !!! I need to learn how to drive this car!

EDIT - Again at xx:00 ? I'll try to tune the gear ratios ...

RE-EDIT: Well, now I got a 7.09 ... a litle better but still very far from you ...

Great racing everyone! Uk86ze, great suggestion for a car-it's my weapon of choice.

Mindwise, sorry for the punt, I braked too late. To anyone else I hit my apologies!

Diedro, no worries, I was pretty much trying to give you room right there-I know how different the two cars are through there, and if I can stay with the the R8 up to the hairpin it's a pretty even battle over a lap. I kind of suck at passing

Hun, thanks. I have the gearing set up so I can use third in the hairpin if I drive it correctly. I don't think I can keep up with Timpaq however! I mostly use the 430 there, so I've been around quite a few times.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to join the fray a little earlier, and catch you gentlemen when your eyes are open!

i thought the 2.40 firmware only enabled people to listen to their own music on games? and it doesn't even work on spec 2?
Oh I though we could use 2.40 for add people to the XMB chat and keep that audio chat opened while playing.. I should check it.

Timppaq you're a lowsy host.:P Your connection wasn't good enough, and I got disconnected.:( I was looking forward to that race between our cars we planned so long ago. xx:15?

OK, but I am pretty tired now and looking at a screen is making my eyes hurt, but I'll come anyway.:nervous: Should also mention I may have just lost my rhythm in the Corvette, been driving a different car.

Your connection is not good enough to host my POS connection, so again I got disconnected.:grumpy: I really wanted to cement a win against those Viper boys too.:( (I'm aware my overtake on that 1st one was a little risky, but he broke so unnecessarily early I had to, and I made it cleanly too, 2 wheels on the grass).
Just tell me if I was doing good? I was still leading you after a whole lap.:eek: Thankyou traffic.

Back