Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
You did great!! Couldn't keep up with you!! :)

And you really think it's my connection.. lol... ?

Oh you could keep up fine.:sly: I seen you sit back at the start, then in the esses I was like "WTF, how did he get on my bumper so fast?!":lol: That Viper really held you up though, then when you finally got free air to breathe, I got disconnected.

No, it's probably all my connection.:lol: Stupid el cheapo, el crappo internet! (Australia is known for having some of the worst net coverage) When you can only afford the cheap option, it doesn't leave much in a way of speed.

I fixed the time on my ps3 so i should be in a race with you guys at XX:30 :P

EDIT: Are you guys running on quarters or just starting after every race :confused:

No, it's probably all my connection.:lol: Stupid el cheapo, el crappo internet! (Australia is known for having some of the worst net coverage) When you can only afford the cheap option, it doesn't leave much in a way of speed.

Doesn;t have to be like that, i'm on the cheapest provider in The netherlands here, TELE2, a pricediscounter, still i end up hosting quite some 12 car races (if Timppaq doesn;t snatch the hosting (if he is in, he's usually hosting.)

Timpp, is that Telia you have?

Oh, and a +1 for organizing same make same tune races. (though i may skip an nsx race, as it doesn't seem to like me :cheers:)

i see you had a F430 only race last night, gutted i missed it, bad head an all, think you Timpppaq should open a post(as a respected racer) on thoughts input from others on having a regular weekly slot for a one make car race trying to use all thats in the garage

i see you had a F430 only race last night, gutted i missed it, bad head an all, think you Timpppaq should open a post(as a respected racer) on thoughts input from others on having a regular weekly slot for a one make car race trying to use all thats in the garage

Everyone having the same car with the same tune would be a good race

Good idea.
I'm already looking forward to the Art Morrison Fest 👍:nervous:

Good idea.
I'm already looking forward to the Art Morrison Fest 👍:nervous:
exactley, i was thinking about this car, think i have only seen this once in a race, this is what i mean use some of the lesser used models, should be a good crack

sounds good!

..you mean, like this?

:)

.it kind of died, as the quality of the online racing went up all the time... but we can revive it.. 👍

now i go and get my G25 down the block.... :D

sounds good!

..you mean, like this?

:)

.it kind of died, as the quality of the online racing went up all the time... but we can revive it.. 👍

ah right, thought this might have been done before, might be worth another shot, new lot of drivers/members

Just won my first race in the NSX-R...by 11 seconds on and 11 car field, things looking up a bit now.

{edit} XX:15

you will have to excuse me GTP_DukeofPendle and Fluflash, been working on the nsx, still not finished as i am not a tunner and this is hard work

you will have to excuse me GTP_DukeofPendle and Fluflash, been working on the nsx, still not finished as i am not a tunner and this is hard work

I am racing? I thought I am still at work!!!

I guess my brother is stealing my identity online right now!!!! You better tell me if he is racing ok:)

Rudi! You can't go three wide into 130r with one person who is all over the track. With three drivers you know and trust, you can, otherwise stay back. Thanks to you that other guy punted me to get to you. Also you rammed me from behind back out of dunlap into the white car that was infront of me ending his race.

I know you can race and have the Evo X tuned to the 9th degree but you need to be way more patient. Especially where there are people all over the track ahead of us slowing us all down. I too could have pased both drivers in other corners but that would have resulted in them being pushed wide (because they would have not respected the line), turning into me and pushing us both into the sand or just poor sportsmanship all around.

I waited. You can too next time.

yes you are right, :ouch:but i didn´t wont pass there anybody was just a mistake. really sorry. :indiff:

btw, my car is the normal Evo. ;)

Really really sorry just then guys, I was on the phone parked up but I forgot to press the start button, so I was constantly rolling :(. Wont happen again sorry

yes you are right, :ouch:but i didn´t wont pass there anybody was just a mistake. really sorry. :indiff:

btw, my car is the normal Evo. ;)

I know it's a normal Evo X. I meant you have the car so well tuned it is very fast. You had 30kph on us on the straight. But you also had a better exit out of the corner. Not to mention the silver R8 was slowing me down.

Eitherway you would have passed me eventually. I'm not fast enough in the R8 to hold you off. :-)

I look forward to seeing you on the track more.

Really really sorry just then guys, I was on the phone parked up but I forgot to press the start button, so I was constantly rolling :(. Wont happen again sorry

I ran through your ghost in the Esses. Whenver I run through ghost cars it just feels wrong!

Sync at XX:45?

I am getting there with the NSX.

[edit] anyone come across twistedeeds before? he seemed pretty hard to keep up with, he looks like one to watch.

@GTP_NOS

haha lol :D

nice races at 00 and 15

this one was more frustrating
some withe imprezas kicked me more than 2 times :(

Yep great races lets hope for more of the same:cheers:, that R8 through the esses, wow lol; the speed you get out of it. Great racing :D

GTP_Sjaak...I was enjoying being behind you. Good close and clean racing. I was sad to see you spin yourself on that corner exit. I spent the next lap thinking to myself "How does that happen?" only to do the exact same thing on the same corner (spinning oneself)! Thank you for showing me the way... hahahaa!

Back