Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
I'll be there... đź‘Ť be careful.. there's packs of hungry punters out there... :D ....PD, this is a JOKE!!!! We voted with our feet to keep the 600pp and just as the competition got perfecto you take it away!! Damned...!

In Free Run mode in my RWD handfull I am averaging 4'30.000 a lap is that any good or way of pace? :lol::lol::D:P

:cheers: Beerz you are a True Gent.

My biggest problem with RWD is knowing when to hit the accelerator after coming out of a tight bend, but practise makes perfect.

In Free Run mode in my RWD handfull I am averaging 4'30.000 a lap is that any good or way of pace? :lol::lol::D:P

My biggest problem with RWD is knowing when to hit the accelerator after coming out of a tight bend, but practise makes perfect.

you mean 2:30? are you on about the f430 or the 750pp? i think the ferrari should be lapping in the low 2.11's, i'm a little off the pace but not by much

Not a problem, mate. Plus, you waited first when you saw me digging after being rammed off. đź‘Ť
Can't have a single decent clean race, at least we were having fun with each other. :) (that came out weird...)
About the accelerator issue, you have to slowly push it up to the point wheee you can slam it without a care.

Main problem is that with only a couple of events, there are much more people running on each, making our GTP sync a lot harder.
And the fact that many are driving cars that are just too much for them to handle doesn't help; I keep running into cars that spin, in the middle of the track...
Why on earth do the crappiest drivers choose the GT LM?

you mean 2:30? are you on about the f430 or the 750pp? i think the ferrari should be lapping in the low 2.11's, i'm a little off the pace but not by much

Sorry dude I was being a little sarcastic with the 4'30.000 time I'm struggling to get a clean lap in, I'm in the Tuned Dodge and I'm actually loving it **quite surprised**.

I'll go to meetsome slow us zitizens.. come join me.. lets get f340 meeting together!!! :D 00-15-30-45

OK, but only for the fun of the Punt Fest.

EDIT: WOW I've never spent so much of my credits in a short space of time I liked seeing 2,000,000, these are gonna take some earning back.

Hey guys, I've been since 9 am studuying at the university today, so I'm back now at home and I've seen that online events have changed. So, where are you racing now specially on xx:15, 30, 45 and so on?, no 600pp suzuka anymore :nervous:

Woot! Did a 2'01.386 with the tuned Z06 in free run, with a major screw up at the chicane.
I've been tweaking it and it's looking pretty good. :D

Ok guys, I'll fetch my F430. đź‘Ť

Nobody tells me where's the party now? haha

I wanna raceeeeeee

Well, I'll be now at Fuji 600pp for this one unti I see anybody who suggest anything đź‘Ť

What about if that Suzuka 600 was to much of a GTP_ers private room,and it just had to be stopped?I dont know,but maybe that 'GTP-technic'(15/30/45) was to good and could get people gathered in same races the way PD didnt want us to be abled?Improvements of the future(private rooms).
Anyway,sad day for PRO racers.

I've been trying to sign in to the network without any luck for the past hour. Ime about to have a joypad meet the stone wall incident

hahahaha my first race ever on the F430 vrs GTR, did my usual, started off by moving to the back and it was bloody chaos everywhere, watched as they all slid off and i just plodded on to take first, lmfao

where ever you get the r3 tytes to race with you'll get alot of punters. After midnight you could race at szk600 with alot if members who you knew. The usual crowd.
We should meet up now at Fuji 600 with the s2 tyres for punter free racing.
what do you guys think

Edit: by the way I've tried the xx30 and 45 without any gtp members so where are we racing

these F430 races do make me laugh, 4 races punted 5 times all by the good ole US, do people not know how to brake from here?

i'm going to be racing at fuji 75% of the time, then wherever most after that. i need to learn fuji anyway i think i'm spending too mch time at suzuka.

Ha ha good one Synthwraith, i couldnt get my wheels off the grass for fear of spinning and to finish 0.01 seconds behind you...gutted

Don't you guys think we could start doing 00-12-24-36-48-00 ??? The races (from hitting "X" to hitting "X" again) now are clearly under 9 minutes ...

will try to fed up of these tw ts from the US who can't drive
not refering to members of this forum,but every race i have been punted by a driver from the us

Ha ha good one Synthwraith, i couldnt get my wheels off the grass for fear of spinning and to finish 0.01 seconds behind you...gutted

That was a fantastic race!! Great work mate. Don't you love how we had almost caught the leaders by the end ;)
I don't usually drive RWD, talk about trying to tame the beast. Totally worth it though.

Bloody hell these F430 vs GTR races are a real survival of the fittest job!!

I cannot believe the carnage...but once the chaff disappeared and the regulars such as yourself and the GTP/GTNDC guys turned up...wow....these races are intense.

I've actually enjoyed this one as much as any 600PP Suzuka race, but it seems even in a field of 12 where 10 other drivers are superb, the punter always finds me :(

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Back