Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
:cheers: GTP_BJM

I'm having a little trouble with my right foot I keep planting it flat to the floor to quickly, and I end up going round and round and round. It's so much fun though.:lol:

750 XX:15 anybody, just for a laugh.

:cheers: GTP_BJM

I'm having a little trouble with my right foot I keep planting it flat to the floor to quickly, and I end up going round and round and round. It's so much fun though.:lol:

750 XX:15 anybody, just for a laugh.

We had our own little race...:)
Back at xx.30

GTP_DONK: Fun just fooling around also at the back of the pack..
I'll change over to the corvette for xx.00

Sweet, but who's foolin around I'm seriously trying to race :lol::lol::lol::D

See you there:tup:

EDIT: Cheers boys thankyou for an interesting evening, I'm gonna kick some ass on COD4 now. đź‘Ť

ok i got a Disconnect on Fuji on race 1 and got punted hard by mrunnagi on race 2...back to suzuka i go. racing on 750pp with 600pp with s2's . i'll let you all go first so i dont get in the way

edit race1: got an error after matching...probs miss you guys for this one.

edit 2: race 2: at suzuka host quit...how **** have PD made it ...edit 3: game crashed after matching(have to quit game and restart)...race 4: is host disconnection (DONK) it;s not happening today...race5:got punted...race6 got puned again. that's it for today...very enjoyable.

Sorry guys I was the host for the xx:00 race but I did'nt quit on purpose my internet decided to loose it's connection :eek: just as I got into 1st place.

Sorry guys:tup: I'll try again

Timppaq - Today I remembered last night's "situation" with you on the finish line and I started laughing again. Way too good to let slip, I might even tell everyone what happened. :lol:

I just wish I had a video of it...

Go ahead, if you like.. :embarrassed: ..I hope somebody gets amused. :D

:)

i'll have a go in the GTR/F430 challenge now and see how this is. hopefully the more intelligent racers are coming here now. i've noticed quite a few new teams, didnt write all of them down...i got GTJ and GTK and i think one was TRW. i had some good races with one guy from GTJ but when he accidently punted me he didn't stop otherwise he was very clean.

i just got owned by george_33 i think his name was...he was lapping around 1.5secs faster then me in his GTLM. rapd driver! me and him were the only people that finished inside the 30sec count down.

I've spent a few hours today running in the interior view, and for now my lap times re about a second slower, but battles are really hard because visibility is restricted.
Long story short, I just came from Suz 750, and take my advice and stay away from there right now, every bloody idiot out there is a punter. Now can someone explain how a Mine's GT-R could keep up with me (before inevitably punting me off). I guess all the litte taps he was giving me was slowing me down enough for him to keep up.

Mines are quite quick, but a skilled driver in a GTLM will absolutely own a skilled driver in a Mines. GTLM is by far the quickest car in 750PP.

Hello.......is anybody there? or are you all playing in the International Event?

Suzuka 750 anybody, usual time slots:tup:

Hello.......is anybody there? or are you all playing in the International Event?

Suzuka 750 anybody, usual time slots:tup:

I would be up for that good buddy, But rig is packed up for the night. Tomorrow, 20:30 750pp me and you it's a date? And anyone else reading, Beerz, Timppaq, Ridium, Truth :sly: and many more I hope. đź‘Ť :cheers:

I would be up for that good buddy, But rig is packed up for the night. Tomorrow, 20:30 750pp me and you it's a date? And anyone else reading, Beerz, Timppaq, Ridium, Truth :sly: and many more I hope. đź‘Ť :cheers:

See you then:cheers:

@ GTP_Superwally thanks for waiting buddy:tup: but no need it was all my doing that spin coming out of turn 1, still got a heavy right foot need to learn to be more gentle. I waited for you on the start/finsih but I think you disconnected.:sly::cheers:

I'm heading off for Suzy750, if anyone wants to join me. Every 15min. đź‘Ť

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

If it's not the punters, it's host disconnections or my own crappy internet connection. 🤬:mad:

I'll be back at xx:45 Suzuka 750

EDIT: Everyone bring your Tuned Vipers :D

Back