Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
You guys are confused about this.

International event (worldwide players through the same servers): Daytona Road 750pp

Region-locked event: Suzuka 600pp

szk 600 is now almost punt free. Had some good races there with Timmpaq.
Ryan Gee are you the same as Ryan gee 1982

Yes it IS!! :D ..if a punter want's to punt me from behind, with my added power to the nsx, he really can't beacause it would make him oveshoot the next corner and still missing me...

👍

some exceptions of course...

So theres two International Events

There's probably THREE International Events, but only one of them in PRO Settings (the Daytona one, from what I read here).

Fujiwara probably entered a international event at Suzuka in Beginner or Intermediate Class.

Suzuka 600PP came 3RD!!!!!
I was DRIFTING too yea!
I am so happy 3rd/6 feel wick to anyone eating my drifts

I met RyanGee at 600pp aswell we both started drifting :D

I'll be joining in

00-12-24-36-48

starting 00

Sphinx, could this schedule be added to the name of this thread? ..just a thought. (I don't know how it fits with the F1 race)

Hmmn, major difference in grip with the Clio on s1's. I hate to say it but I think the Audi R8 will be new weapon of choice @ Suzuka. Also look foward to Daytona road. Have to eat now, Back in a while. 👍

500k earned in drifting :D
I seen GTP_yannc at Suzuka 600

Can anyone help with this problem?
How do I get rid of the super brake lock when I brake and turn into a corner

Becaus I cant drift and usually end up in the sand...

also is it beneficial to use ABS when drifting online? I turn mine off

I would advise you to ask people in this part of the forum https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196 many people here just race and dont tend to drift in online events. Personally I would advise you to get rid of ABS lower your brake bais a bit to compensate and have it slightly higer bais to the front to help ease the back end out under braking but I am far from a drift expert as I expect many in this thread are. 👍

I would advise you to ask people in this part of the forum https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196 many people here just race and dont tend to drift in online events. Personally I would advise you to get rid of ABS lower your brake bais a bit to compensate and have it slightly higer bais to the front to help ease the back end out under braking but I am far from a drift expert as I expect many in this thread are. 👍

Ill give it a try
Thanks for the response

Good to see the Gran Turismo Rammers & Punters back out on track again :rolleyes:

Yep,I got several times blocked by Evo's tuned on straights.:grumpy:

It seems it is still a crime to drive a faster car on the track :dopey:

Blockers = windowlickers

btw 600pp -00-12-24-36-48- 👍

Yeap, I'm back, finished GTA IV and thanks to firmware 2.41 I could successfully create my GTP_ login.
I'm struggling on the track really. I haven't played for so long and everything is different. I used to play the 700 points susuka with my Elise, but now at 750 I find it difficult against the Ford GTs.
Now that there is a 600 points pro in susuka, I switched to the RX-8 (my car IRL) but it needs a lot of tuning to be able to win.
See you at Susuka, watch out for the red RX-8! :-)

AMD 87,polite,even slow?Just a little hard to owertake if he deside so.
Me clutch+ABS off,you pad and fighting spirit?
Yes just conveniently leave out what happened for about 3/4 of that lap before then :rolleyes:

which i have on video before you try and make any excuses :) but i would love to hear them and i think ill refrain from posting it till then.

Wow disconnection city tonight 5 and counting. back in half hour.

Yeah, 2 in a row at xx:24. I think it was the same host twice and his connection was too weak to host a race. The third race I started Truth123 was the host, so we could finish that race. I started 10th with him just behind me. It was like that the whole race, but he was very close at 130R on the last lap and I let him past before the chicane. I haven't seen him since the suz600 event with S2 tyres and it was great to race him again. 👍

Wow disconnection city tonight 5 and counting. back in half hour.

Yesterday I got disconnected 7 times in one hour and a error with matching came up as ERROR 11:000000000

I was like wow....

Ive figured out how to make drifting online a win
Concentrate on corners and try not to slide off
dont enter corners too fast or the N's will end your race.

Worst thing drifting in Suzuka is the multiple S corners
when I am in a drift people behind ram me off and its GAME OVER

Drifting is very difficult but good to look at

We used to have one in the previous events (it was at the top of the thread) but I haven't been here for a while and I can't find one...

Back