Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Yes just conveniently leave out what happened for about 3/4 of that lap before then :rolleyes:

which i have on video before you try and make any excuses :) but i would love to hear them and i think ill refrain from posting it till then.

Yeah,let us see the video.If you really own that evo you suppose,then by a wheel for this game,and probably all that wobling in races stops,I doubt.(hard to know whitch side to owertake you,as slower)I think there is something BIG you wanna teach us,otherwise there is no point of what you keep doing in races,at least for me?This probably get starting ages ago,when a new guy comes to race in here,and let you standing still?Anyway,tel me what you wanna me to learn,not ram me!Its hard to be convincing 'teatcher',when speed is what you got.
Sorry to others this vheining,this has happened to many times by AMD87. :grumpy:

Yeah,let us see the video.If you really own that evo you suppose,then by a wheel for this game,and probably all that wobling in races stops,I doubt.(hard to know whitch side to owertake you,as slower)I think there is something BIG you wanna teach us,otherwise there is no point of what you keep doing in races,at least for me?This probably get starting ages ago,when a new guy comes to race in here,and let you standing still?Anyway,tel me what you wanna me to learn,not ram me!Its hard to be convincing 'teatcher',when speed is what you got.
Sorry to others this vheining,this has happened to many times by AMD87. :grumpy:
Own which evo? :lol: ive never said i owned an evo :lol: and no come on your the one thats also openly admitted ramming people off because they are "slower" so im sure you know what im taking about.I think it was you doing most of the "ramming" considering i was in front of you (or did you forget that cause your so fast as you say :lol: )

And all the other times its happened ive been in front of you as well.

Own which evo? :lol: ive never said i owned an evo :lol: and no come on your the one thats also openly admitted ramming people off because they are "slower" so im sure you know what im taking about.I think it was you doing most of the "ramming" considering i was in front of you (or did you forget that cause your so fast as you say :lol: )

And all the other times its happened ive been in front of you as well.

Many times AMD87, I have seen you push people off @ turn 1, (myself included) block people all over the place and then always claim the other driver at fault. The way I see it is, If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, or at least of the racing line. :) đź‘Ť

I just lmfao every time I see that sig, uk86!!! :lol:

:) :ouch:

Many times AMD87, I have seen you push people off @ turn 1, (myself included) block people all over the place and then always claim the other driver at fault. The way I see it is, If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, or at least of the racing line. :) đź‘Ť

:) :ouch:

so every time someone goes off its my fault? even though when it was with you i never touched you even though there was a video that proved i never touched you and now with type r claiming i did something to him in which it was in fact him making no attempt to overtake me but ram me off and when i was in front of him (you can ram people off while being in front of them? )and which he also admitted a while ago he doesnt bother to overtake slower cars but just ram them off :rolleyes: then of course there was beers complaining about me cutting to the inside line at the start of races but then after he complains about me doing it he does it himself :confused:

Ill continue to drive like i do if people cant be bothered to overtake then thats thier problem,as the saying goes keeping up is one thing,getting passed is another :rolleyes: dont see why i have to get off the racing line its your duty to find a way passed,this isnt time attack :rolleyes:

so every time someone goes off its my fault? even though when it was with you i never touched you even though there was a video that proved i never touched you and now with type r claiming i did something to him in which it was in fact him making no attempt to overtake me but ram me off and when i was in front of him (you can ram people off while being in front of them? )and which he also admitted a while ago he doesnt bother to overtake slower cars but just ram them off :rolleyes: then of course there was beers complaining about me cutting to the inside line at the start of races but then after he complains about me doing it he does it himself :confused:

Ill continue to drive like i do if people cant be bothered to overtake then thats thier problem,as the saying goes keeping up is one thing,getting passed is another :rolleyes: dont see why i have to get off the racing line its your duty to find a way passed,this isnt time attack :rolleyes:

It proved to me. plain as day. :)

who was that KOR_dicicomp there? ..quite fast. đź‘Ť
Ffrom the US in the blue amuse

Yep, just raced him. Very close battle.
I couldn't get away from him. I think he put some Loctite on my bumper and glued his car to it :dopey:
But dicicomp wasn't his name, i think it was closer to digitech. I can be wrong though.

There was also a racer called KOR_Ghost_Rider on the track.

He was also from the US, but can't remember which car he was driving.

You probably dont give a rats ***, but is there anyone who can say more positive things than negative about your driving style? Those comments you say are partly just hilarious... maybe the best can be found in uk's sig. Good stuff, you surely know how to keep me entertained.

You probably dont give a rats ***, but is there anyone who can say more positive things than negative about your driving style? Those comments you say are partly just hilarious... maybe the best can be found in uk's sig. Good stuff, you surely know how to keep me entertained.

Ive had plenty of good races ;) its just a shame some members feel the need to leave thier more "abusive" comments to psn and not on here :rolleyes:

..for your reputation's sake, hopefully those who are saying those good things will come here, I've so far heard only not so good things.

..for your reputation's sake, hopefully those who are saying those good things will come here, I've so far heard only not so good things.

What reputation? :lol: and why would they need to come here? you make it sound like i have something to prove which i dont :lol: and if you have come to expect that kind of driving from me then why complain,if your as fast as you claim then why complain because if im so slow shouldnt you be too far ahead :lol: and ive set to see one form of evidence to prove how "bad" my driving is,funny that. :lol:

Before a few moments, amd rammed on the straight into hannes11 from GTRP and driving in the back in two races.
Guy, you should play GTA and not GT.
There you can laugh as much as you want.

Before a few moments, amd rammed on the straight into hannes11 from GTRP and driving in the back in two races.
Guy, you should play GTA and not GT.
There you can laugh as much as you want.
Care to prove that? considering hes been out to get me ever since i complained about him.

Peace everyone :D

Wow another ignorant B****** who rammed me when I was overtaking for 1st... bonus is that he fell off for hitting me :D

I lead a WHOLE lap Suzuka DRIFTING then I got bumped off to eat some sand

what was clear?
That you never admit that you did something wrong, rather than blaming the others. Understanding that was quite clear to me. :)

Of course I can not prove anything, but juding from my previous races with Pappa and Hannes11, I can say they are very fair and clean drivers.

Now I just have to say one thing. I've raced hannes a lot and never seen anything wrong, ...clean + fast + respectful to other drivers at the same race! đź‘Ť Respect. This is what I've seen.

That you never admit that you did something wrong, rather than blaming the others. Understanding that was quite clear to me. :)

Of course I can not prove anything, but juding from my previous races with Pappa and Hannes11, I can say they are very fair and clean drivers.

X2 on that. Many races with Hannes11 and a few with Pappa, Excellent online manners. đź‘Ť

Back