Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
GTP_dolp should have won the race that I won.
You caught up so much. I need to find better braking points...

Im off to make some new drift cars for online :D
GO Cappuchino!!!!!!

Funny thing is that I did exact same fault at turn 1. Seems I do this fault every time you're in front of me... Anyway, you did well to just preserve your first place, you deserve the win. 👍

You've gotta feel sorry about punters :P
Had a dilema with a red EVO.

When you tried to overtake he'd ram you off...

I find it difficult to be careful not to hit anyone while racing/overtaking...

I tried to overtake and dont caus any disputes which ended up in me off the road...

Has anyone else found it difficult to overtake in the snake turns in Suz.? I feel as if im gonna crash into someone... while overtaking :D

Im gettings some good positions...then fall of them :D Im getting more experience of Suzuka

You've gotta feel sorry about punters :P
Had a dilema with a red EVO.

When you tried to overtake he'd ram you off...

I find it difficult to be careful not to hit anyone while racing/overtaking...

I tried to overtake and dont caus any disputes which ended up in me off the road...

Has anyone else found it difficult to overtake in the snake turns in Suz.? I feel as if im gonna crash into someone... while overtaking :D

Im gettings some good positions...then fall of them :D Im getting more experience of Suzuka

It is really hard to overtake going through the esses at Suzuka. On the odd occasion i have been able to out accelerate someone coming out of the last ess and overtake going around the outside, it works, although if its someone you know will punt you off you best stay behind them or your race will be all but over.

The Esses aren't an overtaking spot to begin with, unless the guy in front makes a mistake or the difference in speed is enormous.

I sometimes have great opportunities to overtake through the esses...

I did take theses kind of opportunities but were often punted off even if the overtake was clean and fair.

So now, I rather wait behind : either the guy leaves the track under pression, or I can take better opportunity on a safe spot.

Exception with some wide door opened and speed difference enough to quick overtake to avoid the contact. But it's extremly rare.

I have got major withdrawals. I have had company most of the day, been on COD4 and drakes fortune for a bit with my Bro in law, but no racing. :ouch:
Back tomorrow, hope to see the crew then. 👍

Had some good races there :D

I need to get rid of the understeer on the R8 :P
For a person who had this game for 5 days now I find that Im not a little nooblet anymore.

BUT a NOOB right now :P

ALSO

Biggest apologies to RyanGee :P for a little small shunt in the Haripan of Suz.

AND

Im very sorry about what happened to Maffias
He was a head of me last corner of Suz and I tried to overtake with some bravery and I rammed him into the barriers.

Please forgive me :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa_GTRP
Before a few moments, amd rammed on the straight into hannes11 from GTRP and driving in the back in two races.
Guy, you should play GTA and not GT.
There you can laugh as much as you want.

Holdenhsvgtsr
Care to prove that? considering hes been out to get me ever since i complained about him.

Well Pappa_GTRP,you are right.
I had the "pleasure" to meet AMD87 in a race.

AMD87 also known as Holdenhsvgtsr,member since 2003 and 3456 post under his name.

When I was behind his white evo,ready to overtake him,he blocked me,causing me to hit his back.
second try was more succesfullfor me but Mr AMD87 decided to push me in the wall .

Ofcourse after his first two attempts to stop me,he tried to punt me in the chicane.

At that point I knew I had to deal with a classic case of "sickness in the head".
Didn't he noticed I was taged as a GTP_member? :dopey:

I decided to follow him for the rest of the race and was in full view for a professional punter to a German guy in a black audi in Degner.
Thanks to the grappy race of mr AMD87 and his many penalties the black audi was soon behind him and seeked retalliation but his tap was to minnor.
So he was punted for the second time.

Note I was still behind him all the time wondering how big arse someone could be.

Perhaps a new try to overtake AMD87 on the straight?
Yep ,also a new block attempt.hahahahahahaha OMG

For the finish he even tried to gave me the win or did a brakecheck,
I don't care what it was,I saw enough.:yuck:

Holdenhsvgtsr,your are a discrase for GTPlanet!

:yuck:

after reading all negative posts about this guy(Holdenhsvgtsr)i will for sure watch out when i meet him in a onlinerace...

bad bad boy/man

spyrrari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa_GTRP
Before a few moments, amd rammed on the straight into hannes11 from GTRP and driving in the back in two races.
Guy, you should play GTA and not GT.
There you can laugh as much as you want.

Well Pappa_GTRP,you are right.
I had the "pleasure" to meet AMD87 in a race.

AMD87 also known as Holdenhsvgtsr,member since 2003 and 3456 post under his name.

When I was behind his white evo,ready to overtake him,he blocked me,causing me to hit his back.
second try was more succesfullfor me but Mr AMD87 decided to push me in the wall .

Ofcourse after his first two attempts to stop me,he tried to punt me in the chicane.

At that point I knew I had to deal with a classic case of "sickness in the head".
Didn't he noticed I was taged as a GTP_member? :dopey:

I decided to follow him for the rest of the race and was in full view for a professional punter to a German guy in a black audi in Degner.
Thanks to the grappy race of mr AMD87 and his many penalties the black audi was soon behind him and seeked retalliation but his tap was to minnor.
So he was punted for the second time.

Note I was still behind him all the time wondering how big arse someone could be.

Perhaps a new try to overtake AMD87 on the straight?
Yep ,also a new block attempt.hahahahahahaha OMG

For the finish he even tried to gave me the win or did a brakecheck,
I don't care what it was,I saw enough.:yuck:

Holdenhsvgtsr,your are a discrase for GTPlanet!

:yuck:

Considering i havent been on gt5p for the last 2/3 days :rolleyes: (ive been at knockhill have video and photographic evidence if you want and you can ask daan cause i asked if he wanted to go) and that ive been uploading stuff to youtube since ive got home (which takes up all my upload speed) i can safely say it wasnt me 👍 maybe you just want an excuse to join my fanclub? :dopey:

I've had people I've raced for the first time sending me a message apologising for some situation that happened during a race (as I have done a few times as well), I'd race with them over AMD87 (GTPlanet member) any day.

What's really pathetic is that for him, it's always the other driver's fault, despite him having several posts where he says (proudly) that he blocks and plays dirty when being overtaken, because he 'doesn't like people overtaking him'. :rolleyes:

Even with the amount of people that have posted on this thread complaining about his driving, it's always their fault...

Considering i havent been on gt5p for the last 2/3 days :rolleyes: (ive been at knockhill have video and photographic evidence if you want and you can ask daan cause i asked if he wanted to go) and that ive been uploading stuff to youtube since ive got home (which takes up all my upload speed) i can safely say it wasnt me 👍 maybe you just want an excuse to join my fanclub? :dopey:

WAIT YOUR AMD?

Your the one who punted me into a wall...

weak excuse

The race I talked about was a hour ago.

if you had said your dog had taken your controller I might believed you.

WAIT YOUR AMD?

Your the one who punted me into a wall...

Doubtful considering everytime ive seen you online ive ALWAYS been in front of you :lol:

weak excuse

The race I talked about was a hour ago.

if you had said your dog had taken your controller I might believed you.

again wasnt me i was/am uploading to youtube the video will even have the time code of when it was uploaded :rolleyes: i havent been on gt5p for the last 2/3 days :rolleyes: unless you have a video?

edit: in fact here from my youtube profile

Added: 58 minutes ago

and its 100 odd mb file which means it would have been uploading while you claim i was "racing" and my gt5p online doesnt work while im uploading to youtube :rolleyes:

So because ive proved you wrong and you cant prove what you claim (...)

When did you prove anything?

Sjaak does not need to prove anything on this matter, at least for me. I've personally witnessed (and felt) the way you drive online. There's my evidence.

When did you prove anything?

Sjaak does not need to prove anything on this matter, at least for me. I've personally witnessed (and felt) the way you drive online. There's my evidence.

Time codes are more proof than someones word :rolleyes: theres the time codes showing when i have been uploading stuff to youtube which if you didnt know eats up the upload rate which means i cant get online in gt5p,i cant even send stuff over msn so i can safely say i havent been on tonight (or for that matter the last 2 days.) and so many people have witnessed my so called "bad/dirty" driving them im sure some of yous will have videos to prove it? yes? no? maybe? so?

Doubtful considering everytime ive seen you online ive ALWAYS been in front you

,,,dude I dont see why, you punt me off the track. Ive only raced with you like 2 or 3 times.

Anyways I think you are out numbered on who believes you...
I dont care just dont do it again...

,,,dude I dont see why, you punt me off the track. Ive only raced with you like 2 or 3 times.

Anyways I think you are out numbered on who believes you...
I dont care just dont do it again...

again ive always been in front of you unless you have some form of proof,which i think is the same for everyone else,people say ive been on while i have proof i was doing other things at said time,unless they have some form of proof (which i seriously doubt) and that ive been dirty driving although no doubt they are just annoyed because i dont "move off the racing line to let them past" just because they are tagged players :rolleyes: and as you said youve raced me 2/3 times in which every time i was in front of you(hell i even STARTED in front of you) and dont call me dude....

Mental Help wouldn´t help by this freak. He only can be a kid with no balls.:P
His mother should better pay attention that he is on time in bed. Then we wouldn´t be bothered at least any more.

:sly:

So are you saying that because there is no proof you were racing tonight that me, sjaak and Fujiwara-kun are just saying that we seen you racing?

I don't think I have had the pleasure/displeasure? to race against Holden as yet and not really sure I want to with all the bad things I have heard in the last few weeks regarding his tactics ... I am curious of a few things though! ... how old are you and does anyone else have access to your PS3 etc? so many different people with bad opinions towards your driving style, surely if you came up against someone with nasty habits every time you met up with them .. you also would have some attitude towards the instigator?

If we ever meet then I am not someone you should ram anyway and will ditch my race to teach you a lesson ... so unless someone is using your PS3 without your knowledge then be warned in advance! try any silly moves with me and I will hunt you down and give you some of your own medicine straight back lap after lap, so many negatives sort of make you look like the guilty party from my point of view .. but still! check nobody is using your PS3 when you are not around as they could be tainting an already badly tainted name ;)

I also agree that your signature is not fitting for all drivers from GTRP as I have raced so many of them as well as GTP racers and GT.net and GTC etc etc etc and to tag a whole board for a couple of rogue racers is just bad taste 👎 I have probably met 1 bad driver from each of the tags above and still I give the remaining drivers from each forum my total respect until they show me they do not deserve it ... the footballer Joey Barton was disgraceful in the late hours after some drink and threw his fists all over the place caught on cctv .. should they label the whole Newcastle team for his actions? I think not :rolleyes: Fix that sig 👎

Latest Posts

Back