Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
*edit* Those were 2 good first races. great racing gtp_southslider. I think i may have nudged that blue clio though off even though I had no contact on my end.

*edit2* great racing southslider. Sorry if you rear ended me at the end of that last fuji race. I got penalised cutting a corner and the penalty stopped just as you came up to me.
Thanks great racing from you aswell,about the rear end thing i made a few mistakes my self so:sly:that's racing.

Some cool races tonight at Suzuka PP700 guys 👍 I raced a few times with Superwally, Southslider and remember a few more like MagBurner and Jpap ... awesome fun guys :cheers:

I have to mention to Superwally regarding the nose to nose contact at the 130R on lap 3 when you lost it and went arse over tit on the last couple of bends! .. firstly I saw you spin off onto the sand but when you got back on the track you were totally hidden in a 20 foot dustcloud and only saw you again when we were nose to nose .. Unlucky there mate! You should have bagged that one for sure .. but pressure is a great thing and it was a cool race upto the last few bends :cheers:

also @ Southslider .. I cant say I really know you from GTP bud! but after racing you tonight you have my full respect as a great online racer very fast and a gentlemans attitude to racing, we had some wicked battles man! and I look forward to more of the same. You should have kept going when I lost it at T1 mate, but I'm humbled by your racing spirit! it was a pleasure 👍

Probably the best night of racing I have had online yet with a great bunch of racers .. can it get any better than this? Thanks guys

Sorry about the epic guys! .. but some people just deserve mentioning
Cheers
Ron.
Thank you:)yes indeed it was a lot of fun tonight.:tup:And yes i'm pretty new here.

Spot on, Ron, about the GTP competitors, yourself included. I sure had to hunt around to find you folks tonight. Also a 👍 to southsider for continuing when hosting, classy.
Next time out, I'll be sampling a different ride, so wave (honk?) when you zip on by.

Thanks for the compliments,had a lot of good fun racing you guys.Some nice battles going on.:dopey:Finally some decent racing!👍👍
Looking forward to the next races.

good racing there nd 4 holden spd. Evo seems to be the car of choice on that track. I need some practice though nudged the wall a few times especially through turn 2/3. I love the last corner though on that track.

sorry about that second race. I got called in to help dad move something so had to leave before the race started. I should be in for the third race.

Not sure what time 1am est is. but if you follow the schedule on page one the next race is suzuka 700pp 06:00 (UTC) in about 10 minutes

Wow J-Pap, that was some alright racing, it got very close at the end of the 1st race 👍 You are very fast, I made mistakes on laps 3 and 4 but you must have done the same because I caught up.

In the 2nd race, well, that was different. I didn't really know why you stopped, so I tried putting on a smoke display and revving my engine enticing you to race me :sly:
I'm pretty sure we taught that Elise driver a lesson. When he realised we weren't racng because he was racing dirty he stopped too, allowed me to catch up the lap behind from when I stopped, then believe it or not, he raced cleanly when I caught up to him :eek: :)

Edit: Slow typing :sly:, so you didn't see me doing burnouts in front of you? Cool, the Elise driver stopped when he came around, we revved engines at each other. Some good old fashioned Aussie Fun.:D I like the last corner at London too, but I kept braking late trying to catch you :ouch: and lost momentum for the straight.

Wow J-Pap, that was some alright racing, it got very close at the end of the 1st race 👍 You are very fast, I made mistakes on laps 3 and 4 but you must have done the same because I caught up.

In the 2nd race, well, that was different. I didn't really know why you stopped, so I tried putting on a smoke display and revving my engine enticing you to race me :sly:
I'm pretty sure we taught that Elise driver a lesson. When he realised we weren't racng because he was racing dirty he stopped too, allowed me to catch up the lap behind from when I stopped, then believe it or not, he raced cleanly when I caught up to him :eek: :)

Yeah i noticed that. I got back after a few minutes from having to leave the ps3 and found you guys had started racing again so thought I'd throw in a lap or two while you finish. Pitty you weren't there for the third race. Thanks for the comments about race one. You were good yourself. I didn't make a mistake though at the end of the race. I had slowed down so we could have a closer race.

Off to suzuka now.

Ah, makes sense, by lap 5 I got in the groove so to speak. I wish I was there for race 3 too, I was just getting used to the track again, but I have to go to work and start gtting ready now. It was a fluke we even got in a race together in the 1st place I think.;) So did that Elise driver learn his lesson in the 3rd race, that if you don't race clean no one will race with you?

Not sure to be honest. Kind of lost him in my rear view mirror by the end of the first lap lol.

:lol: Yeah, he wasn't the fastest driver, he shouldn't have waited for me in race 2, I overtook him at turn 2, cleanly. I look forward to seeing you in more races in the future. Suffice to say that in GTP scheduled events I will no longer use my inconsistent Corvette. Do you do 600 PP events as well? I like racing my Mustang there, tuned to handle quite well.

I havent done any 600pp events yet but will more than likely do some if i feel like racing at the same time. Need to get some suitable cars for those races.

I will more than likely avoid any races at HSR or daytona speedway though. Wall riders give me the $#%*

It sounds like you have had some good races!
I'll be on at, maybe, 14:00 (UTC +1), but I don't have much time to race today:nervous:

Sounds like I should check the schedule and get on right now :dopey:
When the current schedule expires, please puta notice in the thread title that there's a new one.

You got it!👍

:lol: Agreed, sometimes HSR isn't too bad, but normally it is.I tell you what, if I posted my Mustang GT setup in The Lion's Den (My tuning garage, see sig), would you be up for trying it? You may like it.;)

Edit: Aimed at J-Pap again, I need to relearn the quote button LOL, don't really need it in GT4 forums any more.

:lol: Agreed, sometimes HSR isn't too bad, but normally it is.I tell you what, if I posted my Mustang GT setup in The Lion's Den (My tuning garage, see sig), would you be up for trying it? You may like it.;)

Edit: Aimed at J-Pap again, I need to relearn the quote button LOL, don't really need it in GT4 forums any more.

Sure i'll give it a shot. If you want you can pm it over as well. I've just been buying all the cars with my online money earned so I just bought the mustang today.

OK, I'll post it in The Lion's Den tonight, then PM you with a link to the post. If you're up to it I'd greatly appreciate a review posted in The Lion's Den too. I might put out my Lancer also, get some cars people can use. I'm working currently on a Lancia Delta London/Eiger special for 600 PP too.

OK, I'll post it in The Lion's Den tonight, then PM you with a link to the post. If you're up to it I'd greatly appreciate a review posted in The Lion's Den too. I might put out my Lancer also, get some cars people can use. I'm working currently on a Lancia Delta London/Eiger special for 600 PP too.

Would you post a link for me to?:dopey:

Nice work. I'm yet to even touch tuning in cars. Be happy to post a review though and leave any feedback on the cars behaviour.

I had a go tuning the Lotus elise 111r tuned a week or 2 ago but can't get it anywhere near the lap times that are in the top time sheets . Got a 2.04.5xx out of it at suzuka 700pp but its clear the stability isn't there or the acceleration that I see in the replays of the other top times.

i'm jelaous. is there any chance we can do this in the japanese version. is anyone other than myself still playing the (JP) version?

I have real life (wife and kids) issues to be able to race on my favorite tracks so I'll be racing on Daytona Road 700p and Suzuka 700p with my red F430 from around 2100 UTC/GMT. I have an ok connection so I usually end up as the host.

Back