Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
yay, 2 straight wins on HSR Rev.
The first i had a battle with another Amuse driver until he spinned out.
The second one I was 1st from start to finish with no less than 4 seconds in between me and the following player.
Pretty boring actually :(

So Fuji F now at half past right? HSR Reverse was crap, I started towards the back, DustDriver started 1st and shot off in both races never to be seen again, and I saw a side of J-PaP I'd rather not see again.

Edit: I'll be driving my Lancer at Fuji, for sheer consistency, it is my only decent current tuned AWD car, it seems I'll need a GT-R for GTP races to stand any chance.

HSR wasn't the greatest of races. Congrats to Dustdriver on both wins. I tried catching you but kept having the black r35 nudging me off after he wall rid turn one to get ahead.

nd 4 holden spd what did I do that was unsportsman like? I don't think I nudged you at all did I? From memory the only person who I actually spent any time against was the guy with the black r35 that kept wall riding and bumping me through the S's. Not meaning to be defensive if my questions come out that way but just curious what I did as I didn't think I did anything wrong and was suprised by your comment.

Then I gave up halfway through the second race as I got sick of his antics and parked the car

HSR wasn't the greatest of races. Congrats to Dustdriver on both wins. I tried catching you but kept having the black r35 nudging me off after he wall rid turn one to get ahead.

nd 4 holden spd what did I do that was unsportsman like? I don't think I nudged you at all did I? From memory the only person who I actually spent any time against was the guy with the black r35 that kept wall riding and bumping me through the S's. Not meaning to be defensive if my questions come out that way but just curious what I did as I didn't think I did anything wrong.

Then I gave up halfway through the second race as I got sick of his antics and parked the car

Mmm, it may have been a different story but from where I was it looked like you wall rided that first corner a couple of times, and that black R35 must have been alongside you pretty often. Nobody showed up at Fuji so to conclude gentlemen:
Thanks for the good racing no one
Thanks for nothing everyone (OK, I'm to blame for choosing a car that would only be good in real life)

Thanks for the clarification. Don't know why it could have appeared like that but definitely didn't wall ride. Guess my best evidence that I didn't was that the black r35 was clearly overtaking me from fairly far back around the first corner (if i was wall riding I would have kept the same gap with him/her and they wouldn't have overtaken me from the outside) and that I never received a penalty from the first corner but not sure if it was visible whether my car was transparent or not. There was one point where I braked a little too late and nudged the wall as I was going around but I didn't stay on the wall or get a penalty for it so maybe it was that lap you saw. That R35 kept getting ahead of me in turn one then I kept getting ahead of them again going into the S's and it kept going like that almost every lap.

Thanks for the good racing those I raced against. I'll be on tomorrow for some more.

edit: may also have been the black r35 that you saw wall riding since we were somewhat close to each other around turn one always and our cars were similar colours (mine being a gunmetal grey)

OK, no worries mate, sorry for the confusion.👍 If those Ford GTs weren't wall riding in the 2nd race I would have beaten them and gotten 2nd. You would have seen them, passing straight through you right? LOL, you should have pressed the resume race button just as they came along and made them hit you for wallriding. I would have LOL'ed.

Edit: That post was aimed at J-PaP.

Man, I'm slow! Missed London too:dunce:
But I will be in the next race!

EDIT: "Failed to connect to host":ouch::mad::banghead:🤬 :grumpy:

You missed a great race with me, CMir, Denur and SouthendRage :)
The first 4 places were for these GTPlanet members with SouthendRage taking the win.

Great race! It was fantastic to see DustDriver's battle with Southend Rage just in front of me. I finished 4 seconds behind them, my 657PP F430 couldn't keep up with them, only slipstreaming on the first laps :P
Then I entered this race again and got a group of rammers, no GTP members :crazy:

See you at Suzuka in 10 minutes ;)

This race was terrible for me :( I pushed too hard whilst overtaking yannc for the lead at 130R, then spun and when I got back on track I was 6th! Then I spun again at Dunlop on the 2nd lap, and Denur passed me. I passed him at the start of the last lap, but for this whole lap I was being rammed by a 🤬 named jaycoool or something like that. He ultimately pushed me off at 130R and I finished 9th :crazy:

By the way, I didn't see any thread on this issue here, but how many of you have noticed that the tyres lose grip after going off-track? There is no tyre wear, but it seems like they can get dirty, my 2nd spin (at Dunlop) was due to this situation, I think, I was also having a hard time at the previous corners.

Yeah! it was a brilliant race! You have some good Driving there Dusty!
You too. To bad i messed up the last corner, otherwise i would've had a chance at beating you on the finish line :)

By the way, I didn't see any thread on this issue here, but how many of you have noticed that the tyres lose grip after going off-track? There is no tyre wear, but it seems like they can get dirty, my 2nd spin (at Dunlop) was due to this situation, I think, I was also having a hard time at the previous corners.
I've noticed this too. You really have to careful in the first corner(s) when you've been off track.

hum, the second race was a bit messier, the white NSX was very slow. hope I didn't ram anyone...

That NSX was way too slow (And big). And I was afraid to ram you in the first corner. In the first lap in the first race there was alot of traffic! I quit the 3rd race after having a catastrophic start.

Wow, great races so far guys! I seem to be very good at taking myself out these days though...:(

That NSX was way too slow (And big). And I was afraid to ram you in the first corner. In the first lap in the first race there was alot of traffic! I quit the 3rd race after having a catastrophic start.
Yes I saw you, you nearly went out of the track trying to avoid me. Couldn't overtake the NSX, he was taking the whole road in the S curve. He then made a mistake at the spoon so I was able to catch up on the 1st.
I couldn't connect to the 3rd race though, so I knew I wasn't in sync with you anymore :-(

I had nice races with J-PaP and Dustdriver. J-PaP completely had me on Fuji and i had nothing on him in that race, but me a Dustdriver had a good race it was just a shame for some of the other people knocking us off, in the 1st race we had i remember you being hit off. Very quick driving aswell dustdriver and J-PaP, if we can organize something for later on today or tomorrow ill be willing to race. Could you also drop me a few hints on good tuning for the s2000 :D I'm a bit stuck at the moment.

Lol, had a very slow race on Fuji F just now. I normally don't race those 600pp races and i don't have a good setup.
I just picked a car and quickly tuned it a bit, but the choice of a Mustang wasn't a good one :)

"Failed to connect to host" :yuck:
No more racing for me today. See you tommorow!:)

EDIT: And that NSX on Suzuka was blocking (In the non-rude way) all over the place! I also accidently hit him a few times

Is there any race events being planned or are we just going to follow Fyshokid's schedule.
Nice schedule by the way Fyshokid hopefully ill see your red Gtr i think it was more often.

Lol, had a very slow race on Fuji F just now. I normally don't race those 600pp races and i don't have a good setup.
I just picked a car and quickly tuned it a bit, but the choice of a Mustang wasn't a good one :)
Well, I felt obliged to take the win for us. :sly:

So far I've seen DustDriver, Southend Rage, HyperRuk, Cmir and Fysiokit. That's more than all previous races combined. I love it. :)

Is there any race events being planned or are we just going to follow Fyshokid's schedule.
Nice schedule by the way Fyshokid hopefully ill see your red Gtr i think it was more often.
Let's follow the schedule: Daytona Super Speedway 600PP coming up in less than 15 minutes, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, the online race events will be updated every week so that means: New schedule every week:) But of course you can plan a race outside the schedule if you wan't. (But don't expect to many to join)

And I noticed the Evo X /Tuned is much better on Suzuka, but you can still be sure to see it on Fuji F 700PP:tup:

Sorry guys not too sure if i can make it my bro reminded me of the football! :D Ill try get him out of the room so i can play it.

Back