Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
I find that also happens at the London Circuit, there is so many people blocking instead of staying to their line then everyone seems to then hit each other. Ha I think that Suzuka is the best circuit by far :). I cant wait until the full GT5 comes out, i would love to race on the Nürburgring

fuji would be good if we didn't have people who think that you can dive in to every corner and that the other cars count as wall riding. The first corner of the race says it all.

On Suzuka there's more clean drivers, but if you get a slight puff, your out of there.
On Fuji at least you can avoid them :/

1 and a half hour till next "Official" race

On Suzuka there's more clean drivers, but if you get a slight puff, your out of there.
On Fuji at least you can avoid them :/

1 and a half hour till next "Official" race

How is it an official race? Whats the difference to racing any other race?

Haha almost understandable :). I bet you done some gt racing to school. Hopefully ill get to race you later then.

Nah more like Burnout
Dodging all those Frontera's and Zafira's :crazy:

Will get online around 7-7.30 UK time 👍

No mate i was just curious why it was official :D. having the best race on Suzuka against broly98 from Australia great overtaking if i could find the white list i would put him on it.

No mate i was just curious why it was official :D. having the best race on Suzuka against broly98 from Australia great overtaking if i could find the white list i would put him on it.

Okay. The way that I think it's "Official" is that people have a little more time to notice it, so that maybe a little more people will come...

I've also raced "broly" before. He's a really clean driver

Okay. The way that I think it's "Official" is that people have a little more time to notice it, so that maybe a little more people will come...

I've also raced "broly" before. He's a really clean driver

I hope he aint 10 though because he's good :) also that he should be an example to those basher's.

why don't you guys just use msn messenger??
i do it like this...
I arrange a meeting on x day at x hours, and once everibody's in the conversation, i ask if i can proceed, doing a 1, 2, 3 countdown, pressing the X to start the race at 3. It works everytime :sly:
I once had a private race it just me and some mates from another forum (we filled the entire room) :)

why don't you guys just use msn messenger??
i do it like this...
I arrange a meeting on x day at x hours, and once everibody's in the conversation, i ask if i can proceed, doing a 1, 2, 3 countdown, pressing the X to start the race at 3. It works everytime :sly:
I once had a private race it just me and some mates from another forum (we filled the entire room) :)

I don't have MSN:(

Sorry DustDriver for leaving the race so early (I have some stuff to do)

Ive been racing at suzuka for a while tonight. Only seen one other GTP_ driver and that was GTP_NielsG. I was moving up the pack fast and braked a little later, with a bit more corner speed and nudged him, really sorry mate. i did slow down and allow him back past. will be back at suzuka @ 20:30 if anyone fancies it. =)

Ive been racing at suzuka for a while tonight. Only seen one other GTP_ driver and that was GTP_NielsG. I was moving up the pack fast and braked a little later, with a bit more corner speed and nudged him, really sorry mate. i did slow down and allow him back past. will be back at suzuka @ 20:30 if anyone fancies it. =)

20:30 GMT I suppose. 21:30 CET here where I live:)
I'll try to get in but I'm not sure I can:nervous:

Sorry DustDriver for leaving the race so early (I have some stuff to do)
Doesn't matter, I don't enjoy racing at Fuji, and i had to go too after a couple of races.

edit: i did notice that in the second corner i take that one faster than most of the other persons on the grid, but i have to brake because I would bump into the person in front of me otherwise.
On other corners the Amuse lacks stability and on the straight it's just to slow the way i tuned it.

Hey guys, I went out to Suzuka pp700 at about 8.30GMT But the only GTp person I saw had the user GTP_001 so I don't have a clue who he was. He was driving a yellow Lancer Evo IX tuned, and seemed to be pretty clean. I was driving a blue one.

Also Fyshokid, seeing as this could become propular, you could become a daily event organiser, stating what times you'll be racing at like 7.00GMT to 8.00GMT etc. And have different GTP players register, so they can race with luck. I look forward to racing you later.

I just hope vthere are no 'bashers' racing since they ruined a couple of my races earlier, but 40.000 for third was good enough eh? :P

I might get in on on this next weekend, I haven't raced against any GTP'ers yet, or I haven't noticed anyway. I need to put the GTP into my screen name becuase I don't have it yet. I've had some good races with people in general though.

Doesn't matter, I don't enjoy racing at Fuji, and i had to go too after a couple of races.

edit: i did notice that in the second corner i take that one faster than most of the other persons on the grid, but i have to brake because I would bump into the person in front of me otherwise.
On other corners the Amuse lacks stability and on the straight it's just to slow the way i tuned it.

I take the 2nd corner faster than most too, but I brake earlier to do it. n your Amuse, don't worry, that's just my Corvette which is really fast down the straight. I stopped and waited for you a couple of times, I just wanted to have a little scrap with a clean racer for once. I knew I'd suck in the corners driving a Corvette so I ran wide most of the time so not to block you.
I'm a little ashamed that no one mentioned racing with me :( Am I that worthless.
One last thing, I loved racing with J-Pap, and for one major reason (aside from he was a clean racer), he was always the host. For some reason when he is host I don't start last like I do in every other race :dopey: It must have something to do with connection, and closer proximity than say a European host.

Hey guys, I went out to Suzuka pp700 at about 8.30GMT But the only GTp person I saw had the user GTP_001 so I don't have a clue who he was. He was driving a yellow Lancer Evo IX tuned, and seemed to be pretty clean. I was driving a blue one.

I got on at 8:30 GMT too, and I saw "Snoop", but the host quit the race.:(
Then in the next race I was host and the only one that came was GTP_001, but he quit before the starting line... So I was all alone... And quit... 50.000 cr. down the drain!

Also Fyshokid, seeing as this could become popular, you could become a daily event organiser, stating what times you'll be racing at like 7.00GMT to 8.00GMT etc. And have different GTP players register, so they can race with luck. I look forward to racing you later.

:scared: I can try my best, but I can't promise anything. :)👍

I just hope vthere are no 'bashers' racing since they ruined a couple of my races earlier, but 40.000 for third was good enough eh? :P

Especially when racing other GTP members and then gets bashed off. Luckily, most of them wait, if they notice it.:D

No, do not stop this, this is what i like in this forum, this way it comes alive more and not so boring like any other forum ;)

:)👍 That's what I (without noticing it) thought

The next time I can race is maybe at 15:00 CET (14:00 GMT) if anyone wants to join:)

14:00 GMT is 00:00 for me :indiff: I really ought to get to bed earlier these days.

:crazy: so you're 10 hours in front (or 16 back?:dopey:) In the weekends I can race at about 8:00 CET (7:00 GMT) which is about 17:00 o'clock for you!

EDIT: "Earth" made a really good schedule
7:00pm est
- High Speed Ring - 3 races

7:30pm est
- Suzuka - 3 races

8:00pm est
- Daytona Road - 3 races

8:30pm est
- Fuji - 3 races

9:00pm est
- High Speed Ring Reverse - 3 races

9:30pm est
- Daytona Oval - 3 races

10:00pm est
- Suzuka - 3 races

10:30pm est
- Daytona Road - 3 races

11:00pm est
- Fuji and that's it for the day!

We PAL'ers could do something like that and then make a different schedule every week or so:)

Back