Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Good Racing GTP_Stotty ;)

heh... the 1st race you could have driven straight past me on the back straight lap 2. The 2nd race I was struggling to keep you in sight, then the greek guy in the nsx drafted past me on the front straight and I clipped him in esses. Waited for him but he disconected.

You're very quick in that sti!

Great race just now, Andy/NOS. :cheers:

Damn, the R8 is just so slow on the straights... :banghead:

Yeah, I had sent a friend invite AGES ago, just saw you accepted it. Better late than never... :P

It was a record race for me,
never got so low.:)

Cheers guys,awsome racing:tup:

p6290002sp8.jpg

Im pretty impressed with my time hehe:sly:

EDIT: ty beerz, I was loosing around 3 tenths in the corners to you and gaining 5 on the straights :D, Great racing all.

wasn't sure you was just leaving it in third gear to give me a chance in the viper

I was yeah, i was tailing you for around a lap to see how the viper handles but then you braked and let me by :cheers: so I just put my foot down :sly:.

annau is a screename I've seen around here (right?). Thank you for punting me in the first turn at Suzuka pp600 and then almost taking me off the track after the hairpin. Not nice.

Wish i could of stayed in the last race, alot of good names there, i got punted early and had to talk on msn so I just took a stroll in the pit lane, xx:00 ;)

I had to give my back a rest. I'll be giving it another go now-retired the F430 for awhile, will be trying the WRX. I'll try to stay out of the way, some fast times up there today!

GTP_Vanuber7 - Sorry for almost taking you out on the brake for the chicane. You braked sooner than I expected and I swerved to the right so I wouln't hit you from behind, but this limited my braking power as the car became unstable and I almost took you out.

Cheers

EDIT: Sinsemila is using a orange Vette tonight, I have to say it's a pity they (among others) aren't more used on Suzuka, as they're gorgeous and it's a nice change from the same cars over and over again on every race.
Much respect, sinsemila. :cheers:

I'm online... at work. :sly:

I'll be online in GT5P as soon as I get home in less than 2hrs, though.

Back