Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
Can I ask why are we still bickering about a ram?

Things happen move on.

I rammed someone whilst cornering. I had no choice there was too much oversteer.

I would find it easier for everyone to be a ghost car but not like a ghost in looks justr when you ever crash, slide etc they always are errrmmmm transparent....

Now I just have to say one thing. I've raced hannes a lot and never seen anything wrong, ...clean + fast + respectful to other drivers at the same race!
X2 on that. Many races with Hannes11 and a few with Pappa, Excellent online manners. 👍
not really this gtrp hannes guy has constantly tried to ram me off since i complained about him.
:rolleyes:

Can I ask why are we still bickering about a ram?

Things happen move on.

I rammed someone whilst cornering. I had no choice there was too much oversteer.

I would find it easier for everyone to be a ghost car but not like a ghost in looks justr when you ever crash, slide etc they always are errrmmmm transparent....

The thing is not the "ram", it's the attitude of not respecting others for me that don't match. But what can you do... by this age, one should have learnt it already.

Now I just have to say one thing. I've raced hannes a lot and never seen anything wrong, ...clean + fast + respectful to other drivers at the same race! 👍 Respect. This is what I've seen.

Yep +many :)👍

Thanks for tonights races Hannes.

It was a blast

:cheers:

(...) then of course there was beers complaining about me cutting to the inside line at the start of races but then after he complains about me doing it he does it himself :confused:

What the F are you talking about?

Take this argument online in a respectful race

We could have some spectaters to watch any strange things

This argument is off the forums and put on the track. NOW!!! :D

I will be online on szk 600 in 1 hours time so if you want to join then please do so.
you not racing tonight Timo then , see you tommorow

Back