Online Racing -> Apologies Here!

Portugal
Porto
Burnout_PT
Well, there was a white list, a black list, and a thread about good races. But none for assuming mistakes and apologizing.

So, after making some mistakes of my own re-learning Suzuka, I decided to create it and apologize for them.

To get things started I would then like to apologize to anyone I might have touched during this afternoon using the burnout_pt ID.

I'm more confident now :), so I'm going back in there but this time I'll be using "our" colors as GTP_BurnOut.

I hope you use find this thread useful and use it.

Ditto. I took out some folks on my first race on PP750 Suzuka...cranked up the power, but not the brake response, and was reminded of that on the first corner.

If I took you out, I apologize. I normally try to drive ultra clean.

I was on 750pp last night in a gt lm which is a real handful to set up but had a go at it.
I had a friend over who I drive with at track days. we compete and stir before events etc so I said 'come and have a run on gt5'. After about 10 practice and r&d laps we took to suzuka.
As usual we can across 70% dirty driving which very frustrating but we did unfortinately bump off two genuine racers due to inexperience and a poorly set up gt lm.
The drivers were a Frenchman who was not happy as well as a corvette. sorry about that.
Although Im not sorry for knocking off ANYONE with a (es) at the end of their name as they are the dirtiest driver online without a doubt. They are in every race and every race they ram,brake test,punt. Only one in at least 100 drivers was ok.
What is their problem?

Anyhow sorry for the accidents yesterday

B24
Although Im not sorry for knocking off ANYONE with a (es) at the end of their name as they are the dirtiest driver online without a doubt. They are in every race and every race they ram,brake test,punt. Only one in at least 100 drivers was ok.
What is their problem?

Anyhow sorry for the accidents yesterday
I'm spanish ([ES]) and I try to be as clean as possible on my 6AXIS. In fact, today I'd a bit of problems with my brake config. so I did touch a bit a guy on Suzuka PP 750 a few times and I quickly exit the game to go to my XMB and sent him a privatte messange with my apologyzes.

I would like to apologize for anyone I might have blown away in the last few days.
Sometimes I get carried away and forget to wait on the competition.

Just kidding, I'm not really that good. I think I have only won 3 or 4 races. Anyway, sorry to anyone i have had a bad experience with.

I would like to apologize to GTP_slicecom as I think I punted him earlier this afternoon on suzuka, and basically anyone else I've bumped into during online as I never do it on purpose:dunce:.

I would like to apologize to GTP_slicecom as I think I punted him earlier this afternoon on suzuka, and basically anyone else I've bumped into during online as I never do it on purpose:dunce:.

:lol: No problem dude!

I apologize to anyone who was racing me at Daytona, I was in a red GT-R, with a slew of white BMW's... I forgot who it was, but I didn't go around them neatly and spun them or caused them to fly across into the wall and then towards the grass... I felt really bad, so I'm so so sorry...

Heh! I was thinking about a thread like this...I don't own a PS3 yet, but I'd figure that even I'd run into the back of someone at least once by mistake. Great idea, hornet_burnout.

Anyhow, I'm going to apologize in advance now. Sorry, [driver].

I hit someone a few days ago, by accident. He was in a black GT-R just at the first of the double right hander before you go under the bridge at Suzuka. He stood on the brakes to avoid an incident in front of him and I just didnt have any time to react, so sorry whoever you were!

I'm going to apologize in advance now. Sorry, [driver].

Thank you for cutting my work in half.

Seriously, it happens. It happens in real life, so I expect it to happen online. Just know that if I do it it probably wasn't intentional, and if it was intentional, you were already busted by myself doing something you shouldn't have done. I have no sympathy at that point.

I apologise to everyone I accidentally rammed and to everyone I possibly might ram in the future. :D

Same here. Just started racing online this week and I'm still using the controller so I'm a bit...ummm....erratic. I ordered the DFGT last night so I should be a little more 'calm', so to speak, after that comes in.

I've only seen one GTP member (Sphinx) that I know of online but he's so fast I never got the chance to get in his way...

B24
.../snip
What is their problem?.....
/snip

I thought I was alone there. [ES] Drivers scream nerf for me too ;)

Heh! I was thinking about a thread like this...I don't own a PS3 yet, but I'd figure that even I'd run into the back of someone at least once by mistake. Great idea, hornet_burnout.

Thanks. Just hope it doesn't turn in to a "bad driving laundry system" where people come to wash their deliberate bad driving away ;)

Edit:
I thought I was alone there. [ES] Drivers scream nerf for me too
Here we go again... just because there are more (ES) drivers and you see more dirty drivers from that country, we can't judge them all. It's a bit like it used to be with the Elise Tuned when everyone was using it.

I also see a lot of (IT) and (FR), many (GB) and (DE), some (DK) (PL) and only saw one (PT). But if you bother to see the number of players online, you will see that they rank (in quantity) the same way. So the percentage of bad drivers, is probably very similar for each country.

I thought I was alone there. [ES] Drivers scream nerf for me too ;)

You are not alone, I think we all unfortunately met them :ouch::grumpy:

I did met a lot so far but No One was a fair player ?????

PS : Sorry Hornet it is not an attack against ES players but maybe just an evidence ;)
PPS : I only play Expert races

I Apologize for the Apologies of a GTP_ member...

It was at Suzuka last night when I spun off several times because I messed up my setup and the car was undriveable. At my tail was always a GTP member of which the name I cant remember..

But everytime he waited for me to come out of the kitty-litter (what a word ..) to show me he apologizes for that..

Unknown GTP mate:
I know you thought it was your fault, but it wasnt. It was my own bad driving / setup which caused the spin-offs, not yours.

And to any other GTPers:
I know when you kick me off the track, its not intended. I know this can happen. Dont wait for me to apologize - go on racing !

You are not alone, I think we all unfortunately met them :ouch::grumpy:

I did met a lot so far but No One was a fair player ?????

PS : Sorry Hornet it is not an attack against ES players but maybe just an evidence ;)
PPS : I only play Expert races

So do I, but different ones. No worries, they do not have a special place in my heart... just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So maybe somebody should do the math on this to clear it. Have a statistic of % of dirty drivers by track/car/nationality? Say like... for a week?

Not me though! :scared:

I Apologize for the Apologies of a GTP_ member...

It was at Suzuka last night when I spun off several times because I messed up my setup and the car was undriveable. At my tail was always a GTP member of which the name I cant remember..

But everytime he waited for me to come out of the kitty-litter (what a word ..) to show me he apologizes for that..

Unknown GTP mate:
I know you thought it was your fault, but it wasnt. It was my own bad driving / setup which caused the spin-offs, not yours.

And to any other GTPers:
I know when you kick me off the track, its not intended. I know this can happen. Dont wait for me to apologize - go on racing !

What a nice gesture though! I've done that for several people (always if I'm the cause), and a few GTP_ members, even though I haven't registered myself... Oddly enough...

I raced a guy named daytonaj and some numbers. I can't say that he was a clean driver or not, I think he may have been relatively new or new to the Ford GT, which is sort of a pain to handle, since I just tried it today and I think my tuning is all kinds of messed up, but anyway, I was quite a ways ahead, and since I don't need the money and could care less about the win (and it was only us) I stopped at the finish line to give him the win. I was surprised when he stopped and outright refused it! I was impressed to boot, and gained a good deal of respect for him, since most people in this game are so God awful, and have no sense of morals whatsoever, they would have happily took the win, the money, and probably some bragging rights to boot!

Daytona man, you're a decent guy! Sorry you were having problems, but I enjoyed our races.

Sorry yamaha-R1 yellow suzuki at suzuka 500pp

I was not expecting you to hold that line.

Was going to apologize to some winsaZloo or what everfor bumping him in the hairpin. But I stopped on the side of the road to let him pass and he rammed me! I was stopped. Also pushed me off in corner one... no apologies

Sorry Hornet for the little mess tonight in Suzuka 500pp, we were a band of 8 players in Integra and some are learning online ;)

It was a pleasure racing you online 👍

Sorry Hornet for the little mess tonight in Suzuka 500pp, we were a band of 8 players in Integra and some are learning online ;)

It was a pleasure racing you online 👍

Thank you, very clean! With all those cars, hardly could be better. Also a FR guy in a red Mini was very fair. Bumped me off and then waited for me 👍

Can't remember his name...

To GTP_Earth sorry for almost taking you out at suzuka, I thought I could out brake yah going in to that turn but insted I out braked my self. I dont think I hit yah but if I did sorry my bad. Good run in that audi though, looking forward to racing you again.

Thank you, very clean! With all those cars, hardly could be better. Also a FR guy in a red Mini was very fair. Bumped me off and then waited for me 👍

Can't remember his name...

The best thing is that we all communicate via Skype & we can give advices to other when we saw a bad or good move.
We all love good races and we had a lot last night :)

We also tried the Mini & the VW Golf :dopey:

I'm spanish ([ES]) and I try to be as clean as possible on my 6AXIS. In fact, today I'd a bit of problems with my brake config. so I did touch a bit a guy on Suzuka PP 750 a few times and I quickly exit the game to go to my XMB and sent him a privatte messange with my apologyzes.

You must be one of the rare one's which is good for you. We all make mistakes overshooting braking points, trying a new set up before entering a race to see if we can pick up a tenth here ot there and find out it didnt work...or touch the grass at the braking point and make a right mess of it, but Im talking about blatant ramming. sorry mate but its what I have endured a fair amount of , of late.Hopefully it will improve .

cheers

Had a pretty good morning of racing though there seemed to always be someone around who thought bumping someone out of the way was a great way to pass especially through the esses when there wasn't room. I ended up racing with gtp_jimmygt (I think) for a while and later gtp_hammer. finally ended up in a room with just myself jimmygt and hammer and I thought we would finally get a really clean race. So what do I go and do? Try barging through the esses and knock jimmy out. I slowed down but followed hammer when he came through (second bad). Hammer ended spinning himself out. I didn't need the money for the win or second since I was only 30,000 away from the ferrari so when I got near the finish line I jammed on the brakes to let the others have 1rst and second but I was to late and just nudged over the finish (third bad). So sorry.

Had a pretty good morning of racing though there seemed to always be someone around who thought bumping someone out of the way was a great way to pass especially through the esses when there wasn't room. I ended up racing with gtp_jimmygt (I think) for a while and later gtp_hammer. finally ended up in a room with just myself jimmygt and hammer and I thought we would finally get a really clean race. So what do I go and do? Try barging through the esses and knock jimmy out. I slowed down but followed hammer when he came through (second bad). Hammer ended spinning himself out. I didn't need the money for the win or second since I was only 30,000 away from the ferrari so when I got near the finish line I jammed on the brakes to let the others have 1rst and second but I was to late and just nudged over the finish (third bad). So sorry.

I was in some of your races this morning at Suzuka I think. Yellow Evo? I enjoyed that quite a bit even though I was wary of all the negative things I'd read about the online stuff. If anyone checks this thread I apologize in advance for any taps or nudges as I get used to how the online cars behave, i.e. skittering around and ghosting at weird times.

Well I got to some online racing yesterday and today, for the first time. I tend to push really hard, and would like to apologize for any bumping ... can't really get used to skittering cars :s ... I have bumped sume guys unfortunately and stopped and waited for them, and also a nice spanish guy did the same for me once. But still managed to find some really good and clean racers in Suzuka 600PP Professional. Thank you.

Back