Online Racing -> Apologies Here!

There you are... you just did it again! Almost took me out once, bumped me in the S's... and you keep weaving in the straights.. what is wrong with you? Did you actually read our rules?

Ok, weaving in the straights. I'm sorry if thats against our rules. I was just trying to avoid you slipstreaming me, I would not block you though.

I'll stop the weaving.

I slowed down and let you both pass on the last race, I'm just a bit to hot when trying to tail you. I'll tone it down a bit. Apologies again..

Neil GTP_Frenkyled.

Sorry, I'm not meaning to bump, i'm still a bit scrappy. Apologies.

No hard feelings i hope, good race.

Please don't bump through the S's, it pisses people off. You have a C4, you are faster there. But there is no room to pass. Wait for a mistake, don't push for one.

Apology accepted. You're welcome. Get back there.

Adidaz, sorry for that small nudge in the chicane on our 1st race. I thought I was the only real fast honda! Great speed on you!

EDIT: Frenky, that wasn't so hard was it? Good win. Sorry I touched you, it was stupid, I got some grass and lost a bit of control.

Screw it, I'm out of apologies. I guess sorry Drama-kyd and anyone else I might have gotten in the way of, but other than that, forget it. I have no remorse for many people, since they seem to have none for others.

Ok, weaving in the straights. I'm sorry if thats against our rules. I was just trying to avoid you slipstreaming me, I would not block you though.

Moving once to attempt to take away a slipstream is fine, but if the guy follows you anyway, then there's no point in continuing to move, because he's just going to follow you.

Apologizes to GTP Cuda Dude for annihilating the rear of his 350z at Suzuka today going into the final chicane. I decided to try and push the brakes to the limit and took him out. I was going to overshoot the chicane. I only have maybe a dozen laps experience in the car at Suzuka, so my braking points etc are still being worked out

sorry

Dude, the fact that you can drive that 512 that fast was so impressive, i'm honored to let you use my rear bumper for breaking.

b

Keep it to PM please. 👍

You are right. And I will. Sorry, I was really mad last night.

Still, not only he apologized but he was looking to know what he was doing wrong, made amends, and turned into a clean driver. And he is also a fast one.

So I'm happy something good came out of this.

Apology accepted. You're welcome. Get back there.

Adidaz, sorry for that small nudge in the chicane on our 1st race. I thought I was the only real fast honda! Great speed on you!

EDIT: Frenky, that wasn't so hard was it? Good win. Sorry I touched you, it was stupid, I got some grass and lost a bit of control.

Apology accepted burnout, they were some of the best and closest races I've had on GT5P.

Nice to have only GPT'er in the race, guess that what private room races will be like.

Hope to see you online tonight burnout.

Was racing on the highspeedring in a pack of three
- me (corvette), some wallrider (ford gt) and i think Reddy2Go (psnid, in a s2000).
and in the 4th lap i was beside the s2000 into turn 2, brake, it went clean but with exiting i put a dot to much gas on it, the s2000 spung because of me, meanwhile in the last corner the ford gt overtook me flying into the barrier! he was out, i saw the s2000 in my mirror, and braked on the straight to let him win but instead he crash on my back...

and then he disconnected the server

sorry to Reddy2Go(i think) in a yellow S2000 but i can understand you where 'pissed' but there were 12 people racing in that race!

Sorry holden about the bump at Suzuka (in the corner leading to backstraight)... didn`t look into mirrors... just thinking about my drivingline was bad and tried to correct it by moving outwards.

After playing GTAIV for the last week I did 2 online races without practicing first and literally bumped everyone on the track. As it turns out I've lost all my GT skills from driving around Liberty City...

Sorry people

I do not knock people off the track. Seriously, the racing line i take is what i have used since GT4 and it still works, if theres noone ramming into me, i overtake everyone on the exit to the corner. I always take a wide line in, and hit the apex on the way out. Some people decide to cut me off when i go for the apex. Thats fine if they braked, but normally they go in at high speed, but just slow enough to ram me off the course.

What is it with going wide on a corner that gives you a shortcut penalty? i already get knocked wide by someone, then i get a shortcut penalty for taking a slower way around the corner...

And in a race i just did i kept skidding in my Ford GT :( on that long turn on fuji speedway, i skidded off twice... Oh well, i'd better switch back to my Nissan GTR

I apologize for not ramming GTP members when they deserve to be.

Im assuming (knowing the dangers involved) that the div is talking about me. I wrote a large response to this subject in another thread so wont repeat it here. But let me take this opritunity to sincearly and with all sincerty apologize to Div. I'd vowed even not to make a pass on him after i retuned from picking up my kid from school. I made sure not to touch him. not to hit him. not to block him.

I hope he takes my apology and will come back and race me hard and fast.

Back