Online Racing -> Apologies Here!

GTP_AZ_RaCeR (US) is a punter and I saw him cutting many chicanes and corners at Suzuka.

He rammed me a couple of time as well as my opponents. This guy does not deserve to bear the GTP tag anymore, if you ask me.

GTP_AZ_RaCeR (US) is a punter and I saw him cutting many chicanes and corners at Suzuka.

He rammed me a couple of time as well as my opponents. This guy does not deserve to bear the GTP tag anymore, if you ask me.

There is a proper way to report this, assuming he is an official GTP Registry meber (we cannot prevent anyone from using the tag - but I see he is), and this is not it. This thread us not to be used as a backdoor to a blacklist.

You need to report this to the mods runnning the GTP_ registry.

I would like to apoligize to rofajole for sideswiping him at Degner 2 tonight at 550 pp Suzuka. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm an idiot :banghead:
I guess I thought I had a run on you and I didn't. Sorry to spoil some good racing tonight.

i would like to apologize to anyone i had some contact with in the ntsc races tonight. i dont have any excuses other than i think my connection was suffering- people told me there was contact when i didnt see any, and i got rammed when others thought they didnt touch me.

also, carl, i would like to apologize for not having as awesome of an avatar as you- im sorry about that. :( :( :(

i would like to apologize to anyone i had some contact with in the ntsc races tonight. i dont have any excuses other than i think my connection was suffering- people told me there was contact when i didnt see any, and i got rammed when others thought they didnt touch me.

also, carl, i would like to apologize for not having as awesome of an avatar as you- im sorry about that. :( :( :(

Hey EL_ZISSOU, thanks for the avatar compliment.
I think I'm still running a distant second to you in that department though :)

I still think yours is the best :)

There is a proper way to report this, assuming he is an official GTP Registry meber (we cannot prevent anyone from using the tag - but I see he is), and this is not it. This thread us not to be used as a backdoor to a blacklist.

You need to report this to the mods runnning the GTP_ registry.

FoolKiller is correct. 👍

The following specific information can be found in the GTP OLR Rules and Guidelines thread.

17: Complaints:

All complaints relating to a racing incident must follow this procedure:

1. Contact the driver concerned privately (GTP_PM or PSN_PM)
  2. Discuss in a manner that is normally acceptable here at GTP (AUP)
  3. If a complaint cannot be resolved privately then as a last resort contact sjaak68 (CLICK HERE)
  4. Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
  5. Supply Members PSN_Tag
  6. Supply Date & time of incident
  7. Supply Event type
  8. Supply Car driven by driver
  9. Supply Details and any other relevant information relating to the incident

I'm sending a follow up PM to mkay as well.

I would like to apologies to mr_VOLCANO for last night as I was a bit to aggressive and bumped him a few times.

GTP_Eriba - sorry for sending you out on 2nd turn on Fuji :/
I beaked too late - I have R1/R1 so could break late but not as late, I got into your back - again, I'm sorry.

I'm racing in one of not so many silver 599.

I've been bumpin around a few fuji events(550 and 650) I'm just trying to get up to snuff so if I piss any of you chumps off I am truely sorry :dopey: I'm not trying to, I'm just trying to get back in form.

I always pull off and wait if I think I've nailed yaz allz 👍

I've been bumpin around a few fuji events(550 and 650) I'm just trying to get up to snuff so if I piss any of you chumps off I am truely sorry :dopey: I'm not trying to, I'm just trying to get back in form.

I've been racing you these last few nights Erik. if anything you are too polite a driver.

And I agree with Matt.
I'll race with you anytime Erik. 👍

i've had quite a few bouts with people... i just don't know if they think i'm in the wrong, or if they're just the pricks, so if anybody on here sees me (wrecklessabandon OR GTP_TrievelA7X), i do my best to race clean, but i dont get to play 1/10th what i used to.

GTP_Eriba - sorry for sending you out on 2nd turn on Fuji :/
I beaked too late - I have R1/R1 so could break late but not as late, I got into your back - again, I'm sorry.

I'm racing in one of not so many silver 599.

No problem at all Villainpl, By that time of day I just cant be bothered to get back onto the track.

I am also on R1's but I always use the red breaking zone which we all kown comes up just after the red light on the dash starts to flash, so it maybe my fault, why you and some others may get cought out when I brake.:sly:

What I do most of the time in the same situation, is just pull out the draft when your about to brake, this helps you brake quicker and maybe just drab the apex first. 👍

Even with R1's it's still hard to get that 1.6 ton of a beast 599 to stop going at 175mph plus in my draft, so I can understand where your coming from :ouch:

I was watching you and I could see you where trying your best to stay clean all the way round, just one of them mistakes we all make, no problem keep up the great driving I'll race with you anytime.

Phillip. 👍

Couldn't avoid a half spinning WRX driven by GTP_Spyhunter and ended up hitting him.

Sorry, wasn't intentional.

last night i raced one race at PP650 Fuji and i ended up in 12 car grid with 9 F40's.
Think i joined an F40 event, 3-4 drivers had "Offline" and most of them were really laagy!!!

Sometimes i just couldnt avoid bumps cause of those lags. Wanna apologize no matter what to those drivers, and let them know that it wasnt intentionally, the connections were really slow!

Chris 👍

Today at 12.40 at Suzuka, GTP_MatejH and GTP_Eriba and one other racer. I would like to apologise to the unknown racer, I beleave you were in a Viper, what a gentleman you are Sir, you waited just after the hairpin when GTP_MateH and myself were in an event race.

I think you must have guest this and stayed out the way, for that I thank you very much, if you are the unknown racer a member of GTPlanet or a vivitor to GTPlanet and your reading this, you are a gentleman sir.

Last edited:
Apologies for anyone I may have bumped into in my Amuse during the 750pp suzuka earlier, a little lag + my dodgy driving made it tricky in the first couple of laps when there were lots of people around. I think I'll have to get some more testing in before I try that one again!

Andy

Apologies for anyone I may have bumped into in my Amuse during the 750pp suzuka earlier, a little lag + my dodgy driving made it tricky in the first couple of laps when there were lots of people around. I think I'll have to get some more testing in before I try that one again!

Andy

Hi Andy.
First off a belated welcome to GTPlanet, where are my manners hope your enjoying it here, you’ll soon get the hang of it, its not all about the winning but more about the adrenalin rush you get from a 2 or 3 way battle with other GTP_Tag drivers .
Phillip.

Cheers Phillip, I'm enjoying it already. You're right, it was great fun trying to hang onto the back of GTP_Hyperspeed for a couple of laps! I guess practise is the only way to get quicker so I'll keep plugging away, just anxious not to ruin anyones race, I know how irritating it can be!

Aplogies for my disastrous entry into Suzi 750 about midnight last evening, especially to Hugo Boss for completly ruining his race!

I had been practicing Suzi over the evening, doing fairly ok as far as mistakes and/or contacts go, although I'm not really happy with my pace (or differently put: I just can't believe how some of our alien-drivers break the 55s, I'm almost 1,5s off that speed). Anyways: got a bit tired of Suzi and had some great races at Fuji 650... Then m5doc, who I have the honor to race this weekend, showed up online and we wanted to sort out our event 03 race. So I went back to Suzuka for a "quick" warmup race.... it was all downhill from there!!!

Some multicar accident happend before the hairpin, wasn't sure whether I was part of the cause, but since a couple of cars went off, I decided to wait anyways just in case. This is where I didn't pay attention to the OLR as I was hanging around in the breaking zone for the hairpin, giving Hugo no chance to break in time and to thus tailgating me, sending me straight for the gravel behind the hairpin. Even though he was at no fault in any way he then waited for me to recover... but I was so grumpy with myself by then that I just couldn't focus on anything anymore, fell off the track in basically every curve... and Hugo waited... must have been a three minute lap. Sorry Bud, I wish you hadn't been such a Gentleman! ;)

At this point also sorry to m5doc for not pairing up anymore that evening, even though we were both on. Thanks for making tonight possible, now again looking forward to that! 👍

No worries, Ren! The multicar accident was partially my fault because I ran into a driver who braked halfway Degner 2 with no one in front of him. Although it's not a place to brake, I decided to wait for him to get out of the gravel first. When entering the braking zone of the hairpin, you suddenly showed up :scared:

Didn't want to leave you behind either and tried to play pace car for you, but it soon became clear you had some concentration problems :lol:
Drove my fastest lap so far in the Viper during my time trial session at the end of the field, so the race wasn't a complete waste!

Thanks for taking the time to post your apologies in here 👍

My apologies go to GTP_CDN_BMXer....i think that's how you spell it...

I (p00nfag) was driving the GT-R R35 on Fuji F...and during the first 3 laps, i was driving like a mad man...mainly because I forgot I was in an event with Pro physics. Sorry that I took your first place =(

My apologies go to GTP_CDN_BMXer....i think that's how you spell it...

I (p00nfag) was driving the GT-R R35 on Fuji F...and during the first 3 laps, i was driving like a mad man...mainly because I forgot I was in an event with Pro physics. Sorry that I took your first place =(

Dude no worries, you where mostly clean. In again :00

I would like to apologies to GTP_VR6_something as I had one to many yesterday and I drove into the back of him so sorry for that.

Back