Online Room Type: Cafe?

United States
Addison, TX
MX5_Racer_69
Hi,

I'm sure this has been explained before but I wasn't able to find it via the Search. Can someone explain what the purpose is of online rooms designated at "Cafe"?

Thanks,

MX

I assume its more of a relaxed atmosphere with the intent of conversing about cars or anything in general. It's been like that on my previous experience upon entering rooms labeled cafe.

The reason I asked is that I was looking for an online room for my daughter. She is 15 and learning to drive. I thought it would be educational for her to be in a room and driving with other cars on the track, but not necessarily at pace. You know? I'm trying to teach her on the road to have some sort of spatial awareness of other cars. And I thought it would be fun to do so in a game where if you have an accident, we can laugh about it and there is no real cost for making a mistake. But I also didn't want to ruin someone else's race either. Perhaps cafe would be just the ticket. Wish they had named it something more meaningful.

There are cruising lobbies and also people set up cop rooms where certain speed rules need to be followed or else you can be pulled over and get a ticket etc. That "could" be ok for your daughter as long as she does not come across an over zealous 15 year old cop with a chip on his shoulder. That is when you take them on a high speed chase. :P

Back