Online Shuffle Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoneyBadger
  • 5 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
211
United States
Va
Have been away from GT6 for a few months. Have shuffle races been restored for online (from GT5)? If not, has PD indicated plans to do so?

:gtpflag:
 
Nope. No other word of it. Sorry! :cheers: :gtpflag:
 
No, and as far I'm aware, no again... we can only hope though. Seeing as they've only just released the Sierra track (albeit nearly a year after launch) I'm taking things as they come, but something like shuffle racing should've been put in by now if they had any intention of doing so. I mean, how hard could it be? ;)
 
No, & no. However, I sometimes run Shuffle type rooms. Feel free to add me if you want, but make sure to tell me who you are & why you're adding me in the message.


👍
 
Back