Online Time Trial Challenge

• Thread starter Kmkzy
  • 9 comments
Is anyone else struggling with the new GR3 Suzuka Time Trial? I'm on controller and stuck running a 1:59.1 consistently, and top 10 looks like they're playing a completely different game me with the amount of turn in they have.

If anyone's running fast on a wheel, could you try it with a controller and see if there's a major difference with the turn in/time achievable VS your wheel?

I did the challenge on Wednesday before the registration closed at around the time of the server maintenance on Thursday. I didn’t turn on my PS5 for Thursday, and when I turn it on on Friday to check how I rank among all the global players, the time trial has gone already and is replaced by the current Le Mans Gr. 1 challenge. I didn’t get a chance to look at my rankings. Can anyone confirm that the time trial results are only viewable for one day, and after that you’ll have no luck finding it anywhere else unless you’ve done a screen capture?

I really wish they would’ve made the final rankings available on a separate page, along with offering credits rewards for those who participated. I mainly joined because I wanted to see how quick I was, on the track in which I was best-versed, against others, but having also some credits won’t hurt. :indiff:

I really wish they would’ve made the final rankings available on a separate page, along with offering credits rewards for those who participated. I mainly joined because I wanted to see how quick I was, on the track in which I was best-versed, against others, but having also some credits won’t hurt. :indiff:
That's the fun part. They said a credit reward would be part of it prior it implementing it but then we just get absolutely nothing when it actually ends. Really cool.

Makes it pointless to bother. No benefit whatsoever.

Back