Only 1 win in 92 races

• Thread starter thestig911
  • 199 comments
There's quite a few other name that needs to go along those 3...TRL_doodle, Orma Snow, Praiano, Turismo Lester and a few more.
Yes, there are a lot of super fast drivers out there. I mentioned these two since they posted in the thread and I've been in a bunch of races with them. I mean no disrespect to anyone else, just nice to see some familiar names.:gtpflag:

My wins/starts rate is around 35%. I certainly think they should have more statistics available to players to see progress that they've made, outside of wins and poles.

I would like to see other stats as well. For example total manner points gained/lost, total clean races, total positions gained.

DR B SR B
Races: 152
Wins: 56
Poles: 40
Fastest Laps: 44

Im really hitting luck in the one make races, qualifying on pole, then winning and getting the fastest lap.

I started out at D/E before I hit my good run if form and currently up to B/B.

I've been up to A/A once before but in those races I was used as a ram on the corners and got demoted back down.

Pretty happy with the quality of races at B/B though!

DR/S
SR/S

395 Races
260+ Wins

Curious how often you get placed with B/S drivers, as I usually see a lone S/S up front as a B/S driver. And usually the same one race after race. I know there are more S/S drivers out there since when I hit A/S I got in rooms while half S/S half A/S. Just weird I see the same S/S drivers while driving in B/S rooms. (NA server)

My priorities in a race are to drive clean and improve on my starting position. Winning is not a priority. In fact, unless you qualify in the top 3 I would say winning is highly improbable. A better stat comparison would be only X wins in Y pole positions.

Curious how often you get placed with B/S drivers, as I usually see a lone S/S up front as a B/S driver. And usually the same one race after race. I know there are more S/S drivers out there since when I hit A/S I got in rooms while half S/S half A/S. Just weird I see the same S/S drivers while driving in B/S rooms. (NA server)
There is only about 380 DR S drivers world wide probably only a 100 in usa region.

I started the game in DR:B due to playing the demo, my DR rating got carried but the wins etc in the demo didn't get carried.
I just played on my other non psn account which didn't play the demo and have 7 poles, 8 wins and 8 fastest laps in 10 races.

Just came u against a guy who cuts corner to get fastest lap and then carries penalty to finish lol could have been mistaken.

Last edited:
It's good man. I have 5 wins in ~60 races. I am low DR A and enjoy starting Daily Race C in 10th-18th place and finishing around 5th-10th. At the end of the day only one guy from 20 can win so don't worry about it if you're enjoying the game. If a lack of winning means you don't enjoy the game then you should play F1 or something.

0 wins, 6 races. DR: D, SR, B. 0%

I anticipate a possible win every 100 races for as long as I play. No matter my rank. That’s a .01 average.

Correction: I have done 6 Sport Mode races, not 3.

Last edited:
For reference:

Distinct Days Game Access55
Sport Mode Performances9,427
Sport Mode Sportmanship84/99
Sport Mode Races92
Sport Mode Wins1
Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races2
Sport Mode Pole Position1
Sport Mode Fastest Laps2
Campaign School100 % (all gold)
Campaign Circuit100 % (all gold)
Campaign Mission100 % (all gold)
Car(s)84
Car(s) bought10
Credits earned10,724,578
Mi earned83,490
Xp Level31 | 29% (4309 pts)
Distance driven9,371.922 Km
Time driven2 days, 11 hours, 4 min and 0 s.

Where are you getting the Sport mode performance and sportmanship numbers from?

It's actually 1% ;)

I was think in these terms, but yeah it’s the same.
4388BAD4-154F-4E87-9F61-36A392EEC23B.jpeg

13 wins in 330 races, all but 2 of which have come on the ovals! The 2 which weren't were 'accidental' ones, where all the cars in front of me went off into the gravel as the race progressed.

I'm not very good at overtaking, but I do also keep ending up in races with S/S drivers (I'm B/S) - there were 4 in front of me at Alsace the other day!

I haven't had that many races so far no wins had sight of podium again tonight but swervers and impatient crashers put me back 7 places, I decided to spend the rest of the race clear of the idiots. I can often get up to 5/6th place so its just practice and perseverance...can't wait to get my wheel back on

I have had one podium(maybe) out of all the races I have done. My sportsman rating is S though so that means more to me. I'd rather have people feeling safe than scared around me.

I'm DR/B and SR/S. 13 wins, 13 poles, 16 fastest laps out of 278 races. Most of the time now, I'm 2 to 4 seconds a lap behind the leaders. It's usually 10 seconds in the Gr.3 races. I'm a low B driver, yet find myself in races with Turismo Lester frequently. Last week I was up against Doodle. All I could think was, really? Often #1 in the world in GT6, and the dumb game puts me up against him?

I wish there was a better way for the game to put folks of similar skill together. It bugs me that getting even 1 win a week is an accomplishment right now. I'm not sure how I will feel following folks around the back of the pack when the game has gotten a couple years old.

And as for improving my skill, I've thought about that. I can see that I may be able to improve 2 seconds a lap, perhaps with a wheel even 3 or 4. But with my ability, there's no way in hell I'm going to get 10 seconds a lap better. Ever. And I'm not a horrible driver. I've gotten some top 2-3000 times in the GT6 TT's, and twice placing in the top 1000.

Yeh I wish Iracing would give those creme de la creme S guys a free subscription.

Hopefully more people will reach S and they can get matched against themselves.

Just Share
my 1st win came around race 8x
all win at DRB and only got 1 FIA race win

Distinct Days Game Access66
Sport Mode Performances18,519
Sport Mode Sportmanship99/99
Sport Mode Races120
Sport Mode Wins6
Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races2
Sport Mode Pole Position8
Sport Mode Fastest Laps4

I haven't boosted or dropped my rankings at all and had some very competitive. Currently DRB - Full Bar & SR B

Races - 99
Wins - 28
Poles - 31
FL - 23

Back