Only 1 win in 92 races

• Thread starter thestig911
  • 199 comments
United States
United States
There's quite a few other name that needs to go along those 3...TRL_doodle, Orma Snow, Praiano, Turismo Lester and a few more.
Yes, there are a lot of super fast drivers out there. I mentioned these two since they posted in the thread and I've been in a bunch of races with them. I mean no disrespect to anyone else, just nice to see some familiar names.:gtpflag:

Canada
Ontario
SvennoJ
SvenZ
My wins/starts rate is around 35%. I certainly think they should have more statistics available to players to see progress that they've made, outside of wins and poles.

I would like to see other stats as well. For example total manner points gained/lost, total clean races, total positions gained.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
DR B SR B
Races: 152
Wins: 56
Poles: 40
Fastest Laps: 44

Im really hitting luck in the one make races, qualifying on pole, then winning and getting the fastest lap.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I started out at D/E before I hit my good run if form and currently up to B/B.

I've been up to A/A once before but in those races I was used as a ram on the corners and got demoted back down.

Pretty happy with the quality of races at B/B though!

Canada
Ontario
SvennoJ
SvenZ
DR/S
SR/S

395 Races
260+ Wins

Curious how often you get placed with B/S drivers, as I usually see a lone S/S up front as a B/S driver. And usually the same one race after race. I know there are more S/S drivers out there since when I hit A/S I got in rooms while half S/S half A/S. Just weird I see the same S/S drivers while driving in B/S rooms. (NA server)

My priorities in a race are to drive clean and improve on my starting position. Winning is not a priority. In fact, unless you qualify in the top 3 I would say winning is highly improbable. A better stat comparison would be only X wins in Y pole positions.

Netherlands
Netherlands
Shottah072
Curious how often you get placed with B/S drivers, as I usually see a lone S/S up front as a B/S driver. And usually the same one race after race. I know there are more S/S drivers out there since when I hit A/S I got in rooms while half S/S half A/S. Just weird I see the same S/S drivers while driving in B/S rooms. (NA server)
There is only about 380 DR S drivers world wide probably only a 100 in usa region.

United Kingdom
UK
JacksHereR
I started the game in DR:B due to playing the demo, my DR rating got carried but the wins etc in the demo didn't get carried.
I just played on my other non psn account which didn't play the demo and have 7 poles, 8 wins and 8 fastest laps in 10 races.

Just came u against a guy who cuts corner to get fastest lap and then carries penalty to finish lol could have been mistaken.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
It's good man. I have 5 wins in ~60 races. I am low DR A and enjoy starting Daily Race C in 10th-18th place and finishing around 5th-10th. At the end of the day only one guy from 20 can win so don't worry about it if you're enjoying the game. If a lack of winning means you don't enjoy the game then you should play F1 or something.

United Kingdom
UK
JacksHereR
Yeh nothing beats close competitive races. But if you want hollow wins, then nerfing your rank is the way to go.

cjr3559

Premium
United States
Ohio
cjr3559
0 wins, 6 races. DR: D, SR, B. 0%

I anticipate a possible win every 100 races for as long as I play. No matter my rank. That’s a .01 average.

Correction: I have done 6 Sport Mode races, not 3.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
Silverstone
For reference:

Distinct Days Game Access55
Sport Mode Performances9,427
Sport Mode Sportmanship84/99
Sport Mode Races92
Sport Mode Wins1
Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races2
Sport Mode Pole Position1
Sport Mode Fastest Laps2
Campaign School100 % (all gold)
Campaign Circuit100 % (all gold)
Campaign Mission100 % (all gold)
Car(s)84
Car(s) bought10
Credits earned10,724,578
Mi earned83,490
Xp Level31 | 29% (4309 pts)
Distance driven9,371.922 Km
Time driven2 days, 11 hours, 4 min and 0 s.

Where are you getting the Sport mode performance and sportmanship numbers from?

cjr3559

Premium
United States
Ohio
cjr3559
It's actually 1% ;)

I was think in these terms, but yeah it’s the same.
4388BAD4-154F-4E87-9F61-36A392EEC23B.jpeg

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bone_tone
13 wins in 330 races, all but 2 of which have come on the ovals! The 2 which weren't were 'accidental' ones, where all the cars in front of me went off into the gravel as the race progressed.

I'm not very good at overtaking, but I do also keep ending up in races with S/S drivers (I'm B/S) - there were 4 in front of me at Alsace the other day!

United Kingdom
UK
Monni72
I haven't had that many races so far no wins had sight of podium again tonight but swervers and impatient crashers put me back 7 places, I decided to spend the rest of the race clear of the idiots. I can often get up to 5/6th place so its just practice and perseverance...can't wait to get my wheel back on

United States
United States
RazorSharkz
I have had one podium(maybe) out of all the races I have done. My sportsman rating is S though so that means more to me. I'd rather have people feeling safe than scared around me.

United States
United States
G_ASHER
I'm DR/B and SR/S. 13 wins, 13 poles, 16 fastest laps out of 278 races. Most of the time now, I'm 2 to 4 seconds a lap behind the leaders. It's usually 10 seconds in the Gr.3 races. I'm a low B driver, yet find myself in races with Turismo Lester frequently. Last week I was up against Doodle. All I could think was, really? Often #1 in the world in GT6, and the dumb game puts me up against him?

I wish there was a better way for the game to put folks of similar skill together. It bugs me that getting even 1 win a week is an accomplishment right now. I'm not sure how I will feel following folks around the back of the pack when the game has gotten a couple years old.

And as for improving my skill, I've thought about that. I can see that I may be able to improve 2 seconds a lap, perhaps with a wheel even 3 or 4. But with my ability, there's no way in hell I'm going to get 10 seconds a lap better. Ever. And I'm not a horrible driver. I've gotten some top 2-3000 times in the GT6 TT's, and twice placing in the top 1000.

United Kingdom
UK
JacksHereR
Yeh I wish Iracing would give those creme de la creme S guys a free subscription.

Hopefully more people will reach S and they can get matched against themselves.

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Just Share
my 1st win came around race 8x
all win at DRB and only got 1 FIA race win

Distinct Days Game Access66
Sport Mode Performances18,519
Sport Mode Sportmanship99/99
Sport Mode Races120
Sport Mode Wins6
Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races2
Sport Mode Pole Position8
Sport Mode Fastest Laps4

Australia
Adelaide
I haven't boosted or dropped my rankings at all and had some very competitive. Currently DRB - Full Bar & SR B

Races - 99
Wins - 28
Poles - 31
FL - 23