Only 1 win in 92 races

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by thestig911, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Dan Vincent

Dan Vincent

No wins. Why do I get matched up with drivers that are 5 to 10 seconds faster.
    SR. S
    Dr D.
    I guess it’s time to lower my SR

Draggon, TheGeologist and thestig911 like this.
  2. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

Yes, there are a lot of super fast drivers out there. I mentioned these two since they posted in the thread and I've been in a bunch of races with them. I mean no disrespect to anyone else, just nice to see some familiar names.:gtpflag:

LordExia and Mini Stiggy like this.
  3. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

I would like to see other stats as well. For example total manner points gained/lost, total clean races, total positions gained.

fastone371 likes this.
  4. 05XR8

05XR8

1 win in 92 races, is like real life. I guess that's what GTS is simulating. Many racers don't even get a win. I'd say you're doing pretty good.

5. Anirudh

Anirudh

I feel I get the occasional win. Many podiums though.

Dr.B Sr.A
    Races 99
    Poles 14
    Fastest laps 15
    Wins 8

Renrag39 likes this.
  6. saidaouita

saidaouita

DR D
    SR S

wtf.....? :dunce:

7. PozzaP87

PozzaP87

DR B SR B
    Races: 152
    Wins: 56
    Poles: 40
    Fastest Laps: 44

Im really hitting luck in the one make races, qualifying on pole, then winning and getting the fastest lap.

Renrag39 likes this.
  8. Nando deBem

Nando deBem

Why were you not promoted??

fastone371 likes this.
  9. PozzaP87

PozzaP87

I started out at D/E before I hit my good run if form and currently up to B/B.

I've been up to A/A once before but in those races I was used as a ram on the corners and got demoted back down.

Pretty happy with the quality of races at B/B though!

Anirudh likes this.
  10. uMayBeSeated

uMayBeSeated

DR/S
    SR/S

395 Races
    260+ Wins

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    quentin1974 and zzz_pt like this.
  11. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

Curious how often you get placed with B/S drivers, as I usually see a lone S/S up front as a B/S driver. And usually the same one race after race. I know there are more S/S drivers out there since when I hit A/S I got in rooms while half S/S half A/S. Just weird I see the same S/S drivers while driving in B/S rooms. (NA server)

fastone371 and Draggon like this.
  12. ItIsOkBro

ItIsOkBro

My priorities in a race are to drive clean and improve on my starting position. Winning is not a priority. In fact, unless you qualify in the top 3 I would say winning is highly improbable. A better stat comparison would be only X wins in Y pole positions.

fastone371 likes this.
  13. Shottah072

Shottah072

There is only about 380 DR S drivers world wide probably only a 100 in usa region.

TheGeologist likes this.
  14. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

I started the game in DR:B due to playing the demo, my DR rating got carried but the wins etc in the demo didn't get carried.
    I just played on my other non psn account which didn't play the demo and have 7 poles, 8 wins and 8 fastest laps in 10 races.

Just came u against a guy who cuts corner to get fastest lap and then carries penalty to finish lol could have been mistaken.

15. Jamie Bbbbb

Jamie Bbbbb

It's good man. I have 5 wins in ~60 races. I am low DR A and enjoy starting Daily Race C in 10th-18th place and finishing around 5th-10th. At the end of the day only one guy from 20 can win so don't worry about it if you're enjoying the game. If a lack of winning means you don't enjoy the game then you should play F1 or something.

16. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Yeh nothing beats close competitive races. But if you want hollow wins, then nerfing your rank is the way to go.

17. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

0 wins, 6 races. DR: D, SR, B. 0%

I anticipate a possible win every 100 races for as long as I play. No matter my rank. That’s a .01 average.

Correction: I have done 6 Sport Mode races, not 3.

18. eran0004

eran0004

It's actually 1% ;)

cjr3559 likes this.
  19. TypeRDC5

TypeRDC5

Where are you getting the Sport mode performance and sportmanship numbers from?

20. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

I was think in these terms, but yeah it’s the same. 4388BAD4-154F-4E87-9F61-36A392EEC23B.jpeg

eran0004 likes this.
  21. thestig911

thestig911

Kudos prime. There are some other threads in how to access details.

22. bone_tone

bone_tone

13 wins in 330 races, all but 2 of which have come on the ovals! The 2 which weren't were 'accidental' ones, where all the cars in front of me went off into the gravel as the race progressed.

I'm not very good at overtaking, but I do also keep ending up in races with S/S drivers (I'm B/S) - there were 4 in front of me at Alsace the other day!

23. TypeRDC5

TypeRDC5

Ah thank you !

24. flamingchariot

flamingchariot

I haven't had that many races so far no wins had sight of podium again tonight but swervers and impatient crashers put me back 7 places, I decided to spend the rest of the race clear of the idiots. I can often get up to 5/6th place so its just practice and perseverance...can't wait to get my wheel back on

fastone371 likes this.
  25. Chris___75

Chris___75

73 races, 7 wins, 6 fastest laps, 9 pole positions. Going to be a while for that platinum....

26. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

I have had one podium(maybe) out of all the races I have done. My sportsman rating is S though so that means more to me. I'd rather have people feeling safe than scared around me.

fastone371 likes this.
  27. Draggon

Draggon

I'm DR/B and SR/S. 13 wins, 13 poles, 16 fastest laps out of 278 races. Most of the time now, I'm 2 to 4 seconds a lap behind the leaders. It's usually 10 seconds in the Gr.3 races. I'm a low B driver, yet find myself in races with Turismo Lester frequently. Last week I was up against Doodle. All I could think was, really? Often #1 in the world in GT6, and the dumb game puts me up against him?

I wish there was a better way for the game to put folks of similar skill together. It bugs me that getting even 1 win a week is an accomplishment right now. I'm not sure how I will feel following folks around the back of the pack when the game has gotten a couple years old.

And as for improving my skill, I've thought about that. I can see that I may be able to improve 2 seconds a lap, perhaps with a wheel even 3 or 4. But with my ability, there's no way in hell I'm going to get 10 seconds a lap better. Ever. And I'm not a horrible driver. I've gotten some top 2-3000 times in the GT6 TT's, and twice placing in the top 1000.

fastone371 and cjr3559 like this.
  28. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Yeh I wish Iracing would give those creme de la creme S guys a free subscription.

Hopefully more people will reach S and they can get matched against themselves.

Draggon likes this.
  29. xxxman1

xxxman1

Just Share
    my 1st win came around race 8x
    all win at DRB and only got 1 FIA race win

Distinct Days Game Access66
    Sport Mode Performances18,519
    Sport Mode Sportmanship99/99
    Sport Mode Races120
    Sport Mode Wins6
    Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races2
    Sport Mode Pole Position8
    Sport Mode Fastest Laps4

30. Cfft555

Cfft555

I haven't boosted or dropped my rankings at all and had some very competitive. Currently DRB - Full Bar & SR B

Races - 99
    Wins - 28
    Poles - 31
    FL - 23